[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
Forum Member
Both on at 9pm, grrr...

Comments

• Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its annoying but you can record two things at once. Tivo its 3 things isn't it. If not, there are repeats.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm gonna record both (in case one fails!)but don't know which one to watch in real time!
  • Options
    alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    neither, record both and skip the ads. I only ever watch sport live these days.
  • Options
    TiexenTiexen Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bex78 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm gonna record both (in case one fails!)but don't know which one to watch in real time!

Watch The Good Wife first!
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Suits at 9, TGW before work at 3am.
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always watch whichever one has adverts on iplayer with adblocker on :D I've started watching most shows like that now.
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll record both, we've a Humax PVR, so I've set it for them and I could watch something else on the TV at the same time, but it'd have to be on a BBC channel to avoid the ads, or I might read instead.

Or I might watch something in another room with my wife, (she doesn't like Suits or the Good Wife) as we've Virgin+ on another set in there. She'll be recording other stuff too, like "Castle" for me on Alibi and another show she likes, that's not available on Freeview.

It's a necessary arrangement, as often the only decent programmes on any channel are all on at 9.00pm.
    Sod's Law says the ones you like can be on channels without "plus one" options.
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suits is also repeated tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pucky wrote: »
    Suits is also repeated tomorrow night.

Cut - awkwardly - for swearing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Recorded both, watched TGW on delay then suits from record afterwards and my recorder cut out before the end... Dammit!
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bex78 wrote: »
    Recorded both, watched TGW on delay then suits from record afterwards and my recorder cut out before the end... Dammit!

My PVR cut off the last few seconds of "Suits." It can happen if you are recording two programmes and have a third scheduled recording to start at the same time one finishes but on a different channel.

It cut off after Harvey says to Darby, "That's Your problem."

Err.. No actually, it was mine!

Anyway, both Suits and The Good Wife were excellent and at least in colour. I started watching Silent Witness but the constant blue tinge to the picture I found more depressing than the acting, so I ditched it and read the paper.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glad I decided to watch Suits at 9 instead of 2am - the Dave+1 airing started 15 minutes into the episode :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My PVR cut off the last few seconds of "Suits." It can happen if you are recording two programmes and have a third scheduled recording to start at the same time one finishes but on a different channel.

It cut off after Harvey says to Darby, "That's Your problem."

Err.. No actually, it was mine!

Anyway, both Suits and The Good Wife were excellent and at least in colour. I started watching Silent Witness but the constant blue tinge to the picture I found more depressing than the acting, so I ditched it and read the paper.

Mine cut off as Harvey entered Darby's office. I reset to record in the early hours so hopefully it'll have caught the end...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode of good wife last night
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shayod wrote: »
    Brilliant episode of good wife last night

Both great episodes but The Good Wife was just incredible.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love both these programmes!