Coach Trip 2013./2014

Comments

• 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who doesn't think it was all Noreen's fault? I think Stacey was condescending to Noreen and enjoyed stirring and winding her up in a sly, quiet manner. I do agree though that Noreen went off the deep end. :D
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    777Eilidh wrote: »
    Am I the only one who doesn't think it was all Noreen's fault? I think Stacey was condescending to Noreen and enjoyed stirring and winding her up in a sly, quiet manner. I do agree though that Noreen went off the deep end. :D

No, I think Noreen did it all by herself. Although I can only comment on what I've seen on the show and Stacey seemed an ok sort of person.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steady on! :D

I'd feel a lot safer with them!
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I think Noreen did it all by herself. Although I can only comment on what I've seen on the show and Stacey seemed an ok sort of person.

Can't say she came across okay to me. I thought her controlled and cunning and I'm not keen on that type of person.
  • teacup333teacup333 Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Why did we have to wait until week 5 for the fireworks?? >:(
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noreen presented to me as somewhat mentally unstable. I also think there was some substance abuse going on.

As for Penelope. She could give Bruce "Ah Jerst Karnt Stannnnnd Yer" a run for his money for having a clinically aggressive kangaroo loose in the top paddock.
  • Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen Zac the new guy in something.I have a funny feeling it was Ramsay's kitchen nightmares and he said he was a chef.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    I'm sure i am reading too much into this but i thought Elvs crack about the lip gloss was more a dig than a joke
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,539
    Forum Member
    Geri69 wrote: »
    I have seen Zac the new guy in something.I have a funny feeling it was Ramsay's kitchen nightmares and he said he was a chef.

He did say he was a chef.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure i am reading too much into this but i thought Elvs crack about the lip gloss was more a dig than a joke

What about Roy and his quip about the Cruella sisters?!
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    What about Roy and his quip about the Cruella sisters?!

Oooh i only just noticed that
  • PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    For those who missed the synchronised swimming highlight...

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/5cc5f3b42c7e11e3a4da22000a1f9253_8.jpg

The highlight was Brendan in his budgie smugglers! I'm straight too btw ;-)
  • televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunch of freaks. I'm beginning to think that Annabelle and Emily are the only ones who are normal compared to the rest of them. But Annabelle's comments at the vote convinced me that there's a voting pact.
  • flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bev75 wrote: »
    I felt so sorry for Stacey. I wonder if she is still friends with Noreen after all of this.

The Robin Hood song made me think of the story of the couple who got married and requested the theme song from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Bryan Adams Everything I do) to walk down the aisle, and got the version from tonights show instead!

As for Penny henceforth known as Door Slammer :p she is totally off her rocker! I did laugh when Annabelle told Door Slammer she'd be voted off the following day! Elv was spot on with his 4 year old comment. How Donna didn't throttle her I don't know. Door Slammer is a huge embarrasment to herself and nobody else.

Edited to add: I have decided that I'd like Elv and Raz to win :D

Yeah I agree. I think those two are sound blokes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are taking applications for the next Coach Trip if it is commissioned again, you can apply here:

http://www.12yard.com/contestant-applications/

I'd do it if I had someone to look after my kids and animals. Would any of you guys on here apply? (I know some of you have already been on it).

I'll definitely apply. But I warn the DS people, if I do get on I won't be taking any prisoners.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats really nice, congratulations to them both too!

Yeah, hmmm, I don't think many have missed Ann from your trip :o

Ann was weird.

Tom and Matt are the type of blokes who seem like fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Splitting up always sucks :( Maybe it's time for you guys to meet up again and cheer her up a bit?

Re: tomorrow, and doorslamgate, I hope Brendan pushes a red card under the room door for Penelope :D

You love to stir things up don't you. Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I hope they got the boot. That woman seemed unstable. I'm not sure she'd be safe to travel with. C4 must consider the safety of their passengers. Although with the recent spate of nutters, it makes you wonder.

Do the coachies have to provide their health history including mental health and criminal convictions? I hope so. Goodness knows who the coachies could end up travelling with. :o

The recent lot of nutters make Annabelle and Roy seem quite nice!

Roy and Annabelle aren't nutters. They might be unlikeable for whatever reason ie 'thick, annoying, ignorant' etc, but Penelope and Noreen to a certain degree are borderline certifiable. Penelope is actually aggressive, and I for one would be uneasy travelling with her.
  • PakamackPakamack Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I could be wrong here, but I think the Ann referred to in earlier posts is not the same one that was on the BDG trip. BDG was on with Anne, who left first as I recall. She sometimes posts on here, but I don't think she has this series. Do you mean the Ann who was on with, I think, Mark, and tried to pull someone's shorts off, or something similar? That was a more recent series, but I don't recall which one. She was truly weird :eek:
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom and Matt are the type of blokes who seem like fun.

Tom came across as very arrogant. I didn't like how smug he was when Caroline and Charli confronted him after they were voted out by the alliance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I got on ok with Ann...although we werent on at the same time, we sort of clicked. But I heard some sad news today...her and Geoff have split up which is very sad
    Didn't Anne used to post on here?

Penelope is a £&@?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noreen presented to me as somewhat mentally unstable. I also think there was some substance abuse going on.

As for Penelope. She could give Bruce "Ah Jerst Karnt Stannnnnd Yer" a run for his money for having a clinically aggressive kangaroo loose in the top paddock.

Substance abuse by both of them I think. Did you Stacey's actions when she said there was a fly or something in her face?! Something very odd with the pair of them. And I wonder what happened every night with Noreen and Stacey? The others said screaming at 6am?! I wonder why Noreen didn't come back on camera today?
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pakamack wrote: »
    I could be wrong here, but I think the Ann referred to in earlier posts is not the same one that was on the BDG trip. BDG was on with Anne, who left first as I recall. She sometimes posts on here, but I don't think she has this series. Do you mean the Ann who was on with, I think, Mark, and tried to pull someone's shorts off, or something similar? That was a more recent series, but I don't recall which one. She was truly weird :eek:

The one who put her hand down the chaps shorts, that was the one I was thinking of.
  • PakamackPakamack Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    The one who put her hand down the chaps shorts, that was the one I was thinking of.

Thought it would be, she was OTT! She was on a later series, can't remember which one, but it was one of the later ones, when there were about 4 in a year. Someone on here will know. The Anne on the series with Birthday Girl is lovely, very unlucky to be first off.:)
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pakamack wrote: »
    Thought it would be, she was OTT! She was on a later series, can't remember which one, but it was one of the later ones, when there were about 4 in a year. Someone on here will know. The Anne on the series with Birthday Girl is lovely, very unlucky to be first off.:)

Thanks for clearing that up Pakamack. I remember cringing big time at what the other Ann did. :o