Options

Big Brother Canada Live Feed Discussion Thread. Spoilers Inside.

Comments

• Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    How is it bias? They will have had the twist planned for tonight, not just in the event that Neda won...

And plus an instant eviction isn't a 'luxury'. You get less time to think about what you're doing and plan out an eviction.

On the other hand, your nominees have less chances to save themselves. But yeah, assuming they planned an instant anyway, I don't think it was bias.

I do find it funny that both of Neda's HoH reigns will have been short ones. :blush:
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eight hours until our BB lives can continue! :D

I truly am addicted.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dread to think what the Gremlins are going to be like tonight if they are intact after tonight's instant eviction

Tonight would be best for Sabrina to go, as there will probably be no audience and the reaction for her will be horrendous if she went out to an audience
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will either be Rachelle or Allison that is gone tonight.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachelle is gone.

Neda getting rid of Allison and leaving a pair in the house is a mistake I think.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I think Rachelle is gone.

Neda getting rid of Allison and leaving a pair in the house is a mistake I think.

I agree.

If Neda noms the gremlins, she evicts one, and then can say to Allison she had no intention of backdooring her anyway. This way, the remaining gremlin is the only one mad at her. If she evicts Allison and nominates one of the gremlins, two people are left in the house pissed at her bc the gremlins are basically a pair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    129 minutes until Heather's back on my screen (unless Neda's evicted her!) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The vast majority of people on other forums are convinced Allison is gone. Would not mind but would much rather see Rachelle go. Her eviction is long overdue.
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm think I might stay up to watch it tonight if someone would be so kind as to give me a link?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feeds are back! :)

Rachelle and Sabrina talking about Andrew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like neither of the Gremlins won the Veto.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neda won Veto and got to speak to Emmett and Jillian. They've had her doubting Heather.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is Neda's hit list I think

1st - Rachelle (This week)
    2nd - Adel
    3rd - Jon (I really think she does not want to go to end with him)
    4th - Heather (She most likely knows she can make a good pitch to win over her)
    5th - Sabrina (Perfect F2 Goat)

I think Sabrina is in the final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    This is Neda's hit list I think

1st - Rachelle (This week)
    2nd - Adel
    3rd - Jon (I really think she does not want to go to end with him)
    4th - Heather (She most likely knows she can make a good pitch to win over her)
    5th - Sabrina (Perfect F2 Goat)

I think Sabrina is in the final.

I don't think there's any way Neda will take Jon to the end, but she's in a great position because he'll take her.

I think Neda and Jon are definitely setting themselves up to evict Adel next week. They've already thrown out his name to Heather to go up as the "pawn" if any of them win HoH (why? If you're all so secure and sure you have the votes to stay, why does it matter who the pawn is? They seemed pretty determined that it was him going up). They think Heather has a final two with him and they won't want to be in a final four with them both.

I don't want Heather to win the next HoH - she'll get two chances at making final three if she doesn't win it (competing in the final four HoH and the Veto instead of just the Veto).
  • Options
    Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    I don't think there's any way Neda will take Jon to the end, but she's in a great position because he'll take her.

I think Neda and Jon are definitely setting themselves up to evict Adel next week. They've already thrown out his name to Heather to go up as the "pawn" if any of them win HoH (why? If you're all so secure and sure you have the votes to stay, why does it matter who the pawn is? They seemed pretty determined that it was him going up). They think Heather has a final two with him and they won't want to be in a final four with them both.

I don't want Heather to win the next HoH - she'll get two chances at making final three if she doesn't win it (competing in the final four HoH and the Veto instead of just the Veto).

Hope Adel or Neda don't win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy that Neda / Jon / Adel / Heather will most likely win. My Top 4 since Week 3 TBH.

Only downside is I don't want to see Sabrina dragged to Final 2 even though she is easy to beat. The idea of her winning 20k is annoying to the viewers. However, of all the contestants like GM she might need it cause she will get the most backlash when she leaves the show.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope no one drags Sabrina to the end. I know Heather and Neda floated the idea a few times but it would be a little disapointing. Glad everythings going well for Neda / Heather :p

This is all getting a bit exciting, with Rachelle out this week and hopefully Sabrina soon after there's no bad ending! :D
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was in there Sabrina would so be my final 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next HoH should be entertaining. For max drama potential, Sabrina winning would be complete chaos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    If I was in there Sabrina would so be my final 2.

Its the smartest thing to do.

If I was in the house I would be starting to reel Sabrina in and focus on getting Jon out. (Being inside the house it would appear Jon is 100% going to win against anybody so I would want him out)
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Sabrina can speak pretty well for herself and may have a couple of assured votes, so I'd be wary of her. Dragging her to the end could get very ugly if you do it at the expense of your alliance mates.
    I'd probably want to take Adel to the end if I was in there as he seems to have lacked forming good relationships apart from with a couple of his close friends.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the other hand, your nominees have less chances to save themselves. But yeah, assuming they planned an instant anyway, I don't think it was bias.

I guess I'd better reply in here too though it's all history now

Way less chance, Neda shut away from everyone and no veto. Neda not having to possibly name a replacement with a veto and basically knowing she can evict Allison easy with Rachelle's and Jon's vote. Also that's a big assumption it was planned for then anyway, it could easily have been moved forward. They already just had another twist of the audience jury vote seems a bit suspicious throwing another in straight away but not telling us about it in the program beforehand. No audience for the eviction as well was pretty stupid and suggests it was done at very short notice. I assume Allison gets a proper interview on the later sideshow, she at least got voted in unlike all the others who were just a producer's pick. Love that Allison got the hidden veto, I've no doubt the producers wanted someone else to find it lol.

Least want to win - Neda, Adel and Rachelle.

You can just imagine the producers wanting Neda to win, they stirred up that whole silly race controversy that Paul started early on and they would love her winning at the end. So really hope it doesn't happen for their storyline.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    You can just imagine the producers wanting Neda to win, they stirred up that whole silly race controversy that Paul started early on and they would love her winning at the end. So really hope it doesn't happen for their storyline.

What? Firstly, Paul started that race controversy by generally being an idiot. How is there a storyline? It happened in about two episodes and nothing else came of it.

Secondly what twists have they thrown in to save Neda? And don't say "Canada being HoH", because that didn't save anyone. Arlie flipping did.

The instant eviction happened last year, they didn't concoct it to throw Neda a bone. Allison laid her own bed by using the veto for no reason, and then evicting Arlie. If she hadn't of done that, Rachelle probably would've left in the instant.

Why bring race into it anyway? Neda has played the best game. Her race has nothing to do with it but you act like a player of a different race can only get to the end if the producers want it as some sort of anti-racism storyline.

And anyway what would be so bad about Neda winning? She's played the best game and she's a nice girl. I really don't see how it would be so terrible...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

I take this back since Jon and Neda made a deal with Sabrina last night to throw the HoH to her so she can put up Adel and Heather. The intention is to evict Adel, but Jon and Neda look like they're starting to get cold feet about Heather.

If worst comes to worst, there's always Veto but I'd rather her just win the HoH now and secure her spot in final four.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neda wants Heather to stay. Jon wants Adel to stay.

Wonder when they hear the boo's / cheers for when Rachelle gets voted out they will change their mind on keeping Sabrina.

Urggh Seeing Sabrina in Final 3 is horrible.

Hope Heather wins HoH / PoV next week. Same for Adel.