Options

Bea was stealing bread and butter!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
Forum Member
I cannot undertand why no one gives a toss that she was clearly stealing food when Charlie and Rodrigo caught her on!!

Comments

• Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly because it doesn't effect us if she steals food in the BB house?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »

This is true.

Also, how do you know she was stealing?
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I cannot undertand why no one gives a toss that she was clearly stealing food when Charlie and Rodrigo caught her on!!
    Maybe because its her bread and butter

she keeps it under her bed

its on another thread
  • Options
    weejim1961weejim1961 Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Possibly because it was hers, in plastic bags with labels on them.
  • Options
    susankasusanka Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because she's in Team Marcus and is, therefore, teflon-coated. She has the protection of the GREAT ONE.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member

Ermmm.....what exactly was she stealing??

Oh...you mean that bread and butter in a bag that she was carrying out of the door when Charlie made her jump??

She was stealing her own stuff??

You better let Lisa know!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    chickpea101chickpea101 Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bea is always scoffing. I thought it was telling when Bea was scoffing egg on toast and Lisa said oh looking after yourself Bea?, and Bea said well if I don't no one else will. I think Bea thought to deflect attention from HER greediness she'd accuse someone else of it first.

First line of defense - ATTACK.;) So she pointed the finger at poor David who she knew would have difficulty standing up for himself to her.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I:Dd steal bread and butter and hide it till I was hungery, probably in Marcus's smalls bottom drawer.

Completly safe:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »

But none of it affects us at all - if we were to follow your line of logic love then we would all stop posting and watching.

But thank you so much for your contribution.
  • Options
    MilaMila Posts: 220
    Forum Member

because they came out of her cupboard, out of her bags

its her food
  • Options
    susankasusanka Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe because its her bread and butter

she keeps it under her bed

its on another thread

That makes sense in the same way that "David was as entitled as anyone to the food Isaac left" makes sense.
  • Options
    MilaMila Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    But none of it affects us at all - if we were to follow your line of logic love then we would all stop posting and watching.

Why would we stop posting because bea took her own food??
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It affects us if they're boring and uninteresting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't stealing. Charlie and Rodrigo stood outside the door to make her jump. Which she did and then laughed, with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mila wrote: »
    indeed darlin, a reply you have thus far been unable to refute. :p:D

I feel quite strongly that Bea was clearly smuggling stuff out of the kitchen and no one here seems to give a damn - i have made a complaint to Ofcom and even those bu*gers are treating me with disrespect!!!
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel quite strongly that Bea was clearly smuggling stuff out of the kitchen and no one here seems to give a damn - i have made a complaint to Ofcom and even those bu*gers are treating me with disrespect!!!

OMG you're from Belfast or somewhere roundabuots where they'd take the eye outta your head if you stood in the same place long enough.
    She was using her own food !!!
    Hence the plastic bags with the butter etc in them that she was carring OUT of the kitchen.
    Watch it again pet !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I assume you are joking. You have absolutely no evidence that she was doing anything of the sort, and to waste Ofcom's time over such rubbish is treating them with a lack of respect. So I'll do you the credit of assuming you are having a laugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG you're from Belfast or somewhere roundabuots where they'd take the eye outta your head if you stood in the same place long enough.
    She was using her own food !!!
    Hence the plastic bags with the butter etc in them that she was carring OUT of the kitchen.
    Watch it again pet !!

I have to admit - Belfast born and bred!!!!:D

(But in fairness we are not really thievy people at all - - we just have a reputation for shooting people which makes me sad because I am a vegetarian pacifist and cannot bear crime of any sort!!)
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit - Belfast born and bred!!!!:D

(But in fairness we are not really thievy people at all - - we just have a reputation for shooting people which makes me sad because I am a vegetarian pacifist and cannot bear crime of any sort!!)

No I know they're not really..LOL. Go there often myself !
    Don't often get shot at either.. lol

Like to answer about the theiving ?? In the BB house that is .