• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But...he's gay isn't he? :confused:

Could it be they cooked this up between them as a lucrative deal?:eek:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice the aerial picture of the ceremony with the TV Crew standing there .. so much for "low key"

I can guarantee she has another show of some sort or another lined up.....such is her lacking of any imagination or talent...she did the same thing with AR and the Penna when she p*ssed off to Argentina.

I'm sure her fans will be treated to the same shameless debacle of the 'blessing' :rolleyes: where the only consideration and concern she showed was stopping press getting the "moneyshot".
    That is the total sum of this desperate,lazy self absorbed bint. totally devoid of any thought, consideration or sense of decency even in a church.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

Got to be, I can't see any other expalaination for it.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be like battering the defenceless. He is just a bi-product of the KP wagon train. He'll be history this time next year, and she'll be on to her next conquest.

I think you are being optimistic there. It will be over even before the snow has stopped falling.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be like battering the defenceless. He is just a bi-product of the KP wagon train. He'll be history this time next year, and she'll be on to her next conquest.

Que?? The defenceless? Is he 7? Pity's sake, he's a grown man! Even KP can't make people marry her if they don't want to. He's plainly just as fame/attention hungry as she is.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever the reason behind it, the engagement was announced on Sunday, then they get married on Wednesday, you have to reside in the Bahamas for 48hrs (not including day of arrival) so it was some god almighty rush to get the deal done. I smell some humungous rat in all of this.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    She visited a psychic and was told her future husband would be called Hugh, but she called off the wedding when Hugh wouldn't wear her father's cufflinks
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Que?? The defenceless? Is he 7? Pity's sake, he's a grown man! Even KP can't make people marry her if they don't want to. He's plainly just as fame/attention hungry as she is.

Absolutely. KP and her men are as bad as each other. Clearly she has issues - but they're just as bad for taking advantage of those issues in order to climb on then off the fame train when it suits them - and yes I count Peter Andre in that lot. It's all rather a pathetic situation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can guarantee she has another show of some sort or another lined up.....such is her lacking of any imagination or talent...she did the same thing with AR and the Penna when she p*ssed off to Argentina.

I'm sure her fans will be treated to the same shameless debacle of the 'blessing' :rolleyes: where the only consideration and concern she showed was stopping press getting the "moneyshot".
    That is the total sum of this desperate,lazy self absorbed bint. totally devoid of any thought, consideration or sense of decency even in a church.

This.

And she's only on her third marriage, she says today. Only the third one at 34!! Yep, Jordan, there's still plenty of time for more husbands and loves of your life and to ruin your kids' lives with the carousel of blokes you've got coming in and out. Stupid, selfish woman.
  • Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them. I don't want to read about them but I hope it works out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

She increasingly manages to look filthy and gross.........no amount of scrubbing can change that self inflicted mank and grimey air she has about her now, just ewwwwwwwwwww.

Frankly I don't think that all the tea in China would be enough reward for having to get intimate with that.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how long this one will last.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to them. I don't want to read about them but I hope it works out.

You may need to leave the planet then :p:D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But...he's gay isn't he? :confused:

No.
    Got to be, I can't see any other explanation for it.

For what end though ?. She certainly doesn't need the publicity or the money. As I've said on this thread, she's likely got a whole locker full of "revelations" that she's kept back in case she needs to up her profile again.

My personal feeling is that she's had him tested for fertility and he's passed, so she's had him knock her up and married him as a "reward", or so that she can get him to sign a pre-nup that contains some kind of confidentiality agreement.
  • MissliMissli Posts: 3,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes of course they do, however HER children don't. ..which I also thought was pointing out the very obvious.

Their fathers should have considered the consequenses first, before dipping it there. It does take two to tango, LOL!
  • KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    Whatever the reason behind it, the engagement was announced on Sunday, then they get married on Wednesday, you have to reside in the Bahamas for 48hrs (not including day of arrival) so it was some god almighty rush to get the deal done. I smell some humungous rat in all of this.

He proposed on Christmas Day so would explain this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

For what end though ?. She certainly doesn't need the publicity or the money. As I've said on this thread, she's likely got a whole locker full of "revelations" that she's kept back in case she needs to up her profile again.

My personal feeling is that she's had him tested for fertility and he's passed, so she's had him knock her up and married him as a "reward", or so that she can get him to sign a pre-nup that contains some kind of confidentiality agreement.

She does need the publicity though to make money and the only way she can get publicity is by selling her 'relationships'...it's always been like that and the very reason she has the money she has......though I would be very surprised if her earnings are way below her expenditure these days.
  • KalmiaKalmia Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    She visited a psychic and was told her future husband would be called Hugh, but she called off the wedding when Hugh wouldn't wear her father's cufflinks

She shouldn't be wearing white though. Not after what happened with Milhouse.

Er... I mean Peter and Alex :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not slag off both of them?

A thrice married washed up plastic mess whose kids probably don't even remember half of the blokes that have acted as Daddy in their short little lives.....

Coupled with a knuckle dragging himbo whose claim to fame was playing a stripper in EE and who proposed to his cash cow after 2 months of dipping his acorn in her nethers.

I'd say they deserve each other & if there weren't 3 kids involved I'd be chuckling very loudly.

Can't argue with that Pru.

If it was just her and the latest rentacock acting like a pair of tw*ts, it would just be hilarious. However, there are 3 children involved and the revolving step daddy door HAS to be affecting them.

She's a f*cking selfish cow (sorry if language offends anyone but it fits imo). I would be amazed if even her loyalist fans could find a way to defend this and still say what a great mum she is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Can't argue with that Pru.

If it was just her and the latest rentacock acting like a pair of tw*ts, it would just be hilarious. However, there are 3 children involved and the revolving step daddy door HAS to be affecting them.

She's a f*cking selfish cow (sorry if language offends anyone but it fits imo). I would be amazed if even her loyalist fans could find a way to defend this and still say what a great mum she is

This.

I know i shouldn't get emotionally wrapped up in this and as you say if it was just her and the latest prick i probably wouldn't give it a secomd thought.

The predictable writing was on the wall the minute she installed AR in her bed.

I feel very sorry for those children right now and wondered who and when or even if they had been told before hand, or does Junior find out by walking past a copy of the Sun to see his mothers grotesque tit hanging out whilst pulling the V sign with her tongue down the latest random stranger.:mad:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    She doesnt look very well, dark shadows under her eyes, her teeth always look as if they are excruciatingly painful and rather than happy smiles there are posed kissing photos and dress mishaps.

I hate to say it but I think she might be pregnant.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there's a bit of a bump - :eek:

Her hair looks desperate, the dress is tacky and cheap looking (much like herself) and she's got no make up on. Talk about a 'make do and mend' wedding.

I don't even give it a year tbh.

I'm not sure about this pregnancy idea. She was seen with him coming out of Mahiki in December. That's a bar isn't it? Although being with child hasn't stopped her in the past has it? She wasn't married when Harvey was born, and also wasn't married when Junior was born, so I don't see why she'd suddenly rush up the aisle now apart from being 'typical Katie'.

She increasingly manages to look filthy and gross.........no amount of scrubbing can change that self inflicted mank and grimey air she has about her now, just ewwwwwwwwwww.

Frankly I don't think that all the tea in China would be enough reward for having to get intimate with that.

Oh God, she really is kreeshy looking, isn't she. She looks like she has a layer of grease on her :eek: With all that money, you'd think she'd be able to style herself so that she looks fresh - not look like she's a teenage lassie that's just finished her shift in a chip shop.

It's got to be for a show. Although there's not many crew in that aerial shot. I'll never forget that cover on OK (was it OK? I think it was...) with Alex and Chantelle saying "we're already married!" when in reality it was a line where one of them said they were married in their hearts :D God knows what her plan is. Apart from mess it up obviously...
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

Well Alex reid fathered a child soon after breaking up with her,I wonder if she has ever considered it could be her fault that she is not conceiving?
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think she is addicted to getting married? She had 2 'weddings' to both Peter and Alex - and at Gary's wedding she acted like she was the bride wearing several outfits etc
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

^This x a million.
    If KP as really as thick as people say she is,how does she manage to convince all these men to marry her?
    I think they all know EXACTLY what they are getting - and that's precisely WHY they marry her.