ED:- Declan Spoilers

MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
Forum Member
On the Inside Soap magazine front cover one of the captions reads 'Declan shock gay fling? Wonder what this is about and who could it be with? The question mark probably represents that nothing comes of it mind. :)

Comments

• ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Finn Barton starts work at Home Farm. He is meant to be getting a boyfriend soon. It might be Robbie. :o
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Think Finn Barton starts work at Home Farm. He is meant to be getting a boyfriend soon. It might be Robbie. :o

It sure as hell won't be with HotRoughDeclan - the most macho hot-bloodedest, straightest man in t'village. :cool:
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    It sure as hell won't be with HotRoughDeclan - the most macho hot-bloodedest, straightest man in t'village. :cool:

*fans oldnjaded*
    :D:D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »

ha ha!

Then they could both start hanging around a lot with Adam.

Pratman & Robinn.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and there was me hoping he was leaving.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *fans oldnjaded*
    :D:D

Thanks sheepie. :blush::blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When a headline ends with a ? it means it's bollocks.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    On the Inside Soap magazine front cover one of the captions reads 'Declan shock gay fling? Wonder what this is about and who could it be with? The question mark probably represents that nothing comes of it mind. :)

It's on the front of All about soap

It also has a ? mark with it, so it could quite possibly be bull$hit

It'll be interesting to see what exactly the story is about.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be that Robbie + Finn have a fling and Declan finds out and has to keep it a secret?
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it is Robbie & Finn as I predicted a while ago.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be that Robbie + Finn have a fling and Declan finds out and has to keep it a secret?
    Why would Declan have to keep it a secret? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just speculating. I think Robbie/Finn is very possible.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    When a headline ends with a ? it means it's bollocks.

Couldn't have said it better myself :D
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here it is:

pic.twitter.com/uzeLeFB3du
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think they just randomly pick words and stick a question mark after them?:D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men who question their sexuality do not go out/sleep with woman like Charity. Fact!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think they just randomly pick words and stick a question mark after them?:D

It's an All About Soap tradition.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing indicates that the gay fling involves Declan. Declan could be shocked by a gay fling - which could confirm the Robbie/Finn speculations.
  • felixw1felixw1 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    heres a link http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/emmerdales-finn-joins-forces-with-declan.php pretty much confirms robbie and finn rumours?
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Spoiler for next Friday says "Also today, Charity is amused by Finn's interest in Declan." So it looks like Finn gets a crush on Declan and All About Soap have spun it into something that would sell more copies.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    No disrespect to the actor who plays Finn, but putting him with Declan, would ruin Declan's character. I wouldn't have a problem, if Finn ended up getting involved with Robbie though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Eh? Finn isn't remotely camp and nothing like the long-outdated stereotype of the ilk of Corrie's Sean for example.

Actually, scrub this reply - just realised you're aiming at 'amusing troll'.

You need to try harder, pal. :kitty:

Really? You can't conceive of someone genuinely holding that opinion? But you can imagine that someone takes the time to post a fake opinion about a fake person?

What kind of lazey arse trolling is that?:confused:
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoiler for next Friday says "Also today, Charity is amused by Finn's interest in Declan." So it looks like Finn gets a crush on Declan and All About Soap have spun it into something that would sell more copies.

It certainly sounds like Declan will take advantage of Finn's crush on him to get involved in whatever deal this is.

Good old 'All About Soap' have sensationalised the storyline - what a shocker :o ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadTouch wrote: »
    Really? You can't conceive of someone genuinely holding that opinion? But you can imagine that someone takes the time to post a fake opinion about a fake person?

What kind of lazey arse trolling is that?:confused:

I know right? Lazy arse indeed. ;-)
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadTouch wrote: »
    Can't bear the thought of dishy Declan touching the little ****

What the eck is a ****:confused:
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stellers wrote: »
    What the eck is a ****:confused:

A person who packs fudge.... also a metaphor for homosexuals.
    I think Finn just has a crush on Declan. I don't see anything happening between them or at least I hope not. :p