Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 6)

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,978
    Forum Member
    Darren Laverty continues his very emotional recounting of his time at Bryn Eystn and the impact it has had on him and others.
    This evening I was overcome with emotion. As I write I'm listening to songs which I and many dead boys used to listen to. Memories are flooding back. My socks are wet and it feels good. Feels good to shed this weight or burden I've carried since November 2nd. I'll continue if you don't mind....

He tells of the elation of providing evidence at the Waterhouse Report.
    I was so confident I slept like a log the night before my first days evidence. The next 2 days were brilliant, I didn’t want to leave the witness box, this was what I’d been waiting for the previous 14 years. I’d told most of the idiots who’d abused me “I’ll get you when I’m older”, well this was it.

Mc Who?

If the images are difficult to read, try downloading them and then viewing them offline, they are much clearer.

The blog is by someone who actually was a resident of the North Wales care homes.

Those who's agenda is commercially driven would rather Darren's blog didn't exist as the truth destroys the false stories they have conjured up to feed their income.
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Savile, but i did wonder if it was tip of iceberg, seems so

Report: Thousands Of Children Raped And Abused
    http://news.sky.com/story/1014236/report-thousands-of-children-raped-and-abused

This contains harrowing & graphic evidence
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was wrong for McAlpine to be named in any context? I didn't say he'd committed a crime. I just said he wouldn't sue anyone. Which he won't.

McAlpine is throwing his weight about but certainly doesn't have legality on his side. If any of these cases got to court, he'd end up out of pocket and probably lose the case (particularly if he took on Icke, who has significant ammunition).

Some of us could have wrote this script, He should sod off back to Italy now before it backfires on him spectacularly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Savile, but i did wonder if it was tip of iceberg, seems so

Report: Thousands Of Children Raped And Abused
    http://news.sky.com/story/1014236/report-thousands-of-children-raped-and-abused

This contains harrowing & graphic evidence

Another article here about the same story:

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/21116866-nearly-2500-children-raped-abused-and-abducted-last-year-figures-reveal-true-extent
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just feel that if it was about clearing his name he would have done it years ago. It's all about the price tag.

I agree he probably won't take on Icke, not sure why but I suspect he won't. Streisand effect possibly. As for Icke I don't actually think he is as batcrap crazy as he makes out. He seems quite astute and rather likeable. The Jon Ronson programme/book a few years back was rather good and showed Icke to be quite a sympathetic character.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got an email on Monday from a friend who lives in Vancouver. In my last message, I talked about the JS scandal and issues at the BBC and she said that it had made news there, which surprised me as I thought at least in the US they tend to concentrate on local issues in the news. Anyway, she said

"It seems kind of similar to the charges that Michael Jackson faced with abuse and sleeping with young boys in his house. Even Michael Jackson had a house or play area where he would let sick children and their families spend the day (I’m not sure if it was for the holidays too)."

The holidays part probably being mentioned as I'd mentioned about the Glencoe cottage having intended to be used for disabled children and their families to use for holidays after he died. I hadn't even really thought to compare MJ and JS like that but it made me imagine if they had taken JS to court, what a media circus it would likely have been (unless it never made it into the news at all somehow?), although it would have had less international interest I suppose.

I don't think their the same though in as much as I think Jackson had different psychological issues, he certainly seemed alot less 'aware' shall we say, of how people viewed what he did. With Jackson he seemed alot more ignorant somehow, whereas with JS if you hear certain soundbytes, its quite clear he knew full well what he was doing. Anyway, I thought it was interesting to hear her take on it. She also said that Jacksons kids have only just heard about his alleged abuse/paedophile days from reading his biography, apparently - how they managed to not know about that for so long, I have no idea - I guess the family were good at shielding them from such things? even so, there's always the internet etc... oh well, I just thought that was interesting anyway. I am quite surprised its made news in Western Canda but there you go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    taratia123 wrote: »
    So things are going quiet.

Victims smeared.
    Watch what you say on twitter.
    Government warning us to stop the witchhunt.
    BBC paying out £185,000. of our money.
    Leveson inquiry - are they pushing for more restrictions, not only on MSM but blogs?
    Disinformation coming out?

I watch MSM, I read blogs. I like to have the choice to do so.

They have managed to turn us away from the crux of this though, myself included at times and that is CHILD ABUSE.

Who let Saville get away with it at the BBC?.
    Who gave Savile rooms at the hospitals?
    Why was he on taskforce for hospitals?
    Who gave him keys at Broadmoar?
    Why did the police not investigate him further?
    Did MI5 not investigate him?
    Why was he allowed to be knighted after police had questioned him previously?
    Why was he allowed to stay over night at homes?
    Who let him roam hospitals at night?
    Why was he allowed to become so close to Royalty?
    Why was he so close to politicians?

I think we have been led into a different direction.

You've noticed that too huh? The McAlpine retraction must have provided great relief to those that are currently trying to curtail further exposure of incidents and background to this story as it will have the effect of dampening public enthusiasm for further investigation.

I've been following this thread on and off since the beginning and was struck by the much earlier debate regarding JS's Rolls Royce cars and their production dates not corresponding to the dates of certain allegations. JS had at least one car that was 'bodyworked' to resemble a Rolls Royce. To me, who knows next to nothing about cars it was very convincing. Why have a fake RR if you have the real deal? Could it be possible that actual RR cars were leased (gratis) to JS for PR/marketing purposes, and could it be possible these cars were pre-production?

Some years ago I was told that the JS story was about to be broken on Fleet Street but was buried due to the meddling of someone with influence so that JS could be decorated and the risk of collateral damage be decisively mitigated. So why not break ranks now? Thoughts:

(i) The risk of collateral damage is compounded by the story's concealment; the agencies and organisations and groups complicit in its concealment would not survive the fall-out. It would be a game-changer for the UK on many levels.

(ii) Depending on who the media agency is, they could be holding back to use their evidence and knowledge as leverage to further their own agenda in dealings with Government agencies.

(iii) They do not want to influence the current investigations, as small inaccuracies could allow someone under prosecution to petition for a mis-trial. Small inaccuracies such as the type of credit card held.

It's all very fishy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-20424136

Another home but at last it appears justice may be done for these 170 victims but I'm sure for some, it is too late :-(
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    It could be about a contempt of court case as an attachment was put onto this thread last night.

I was going to apologise as that was me:o but see there is still an active thread on the subject in general discussion:confused: anyway sorry if I caused the cull:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I was going to apologise as that was me:o but see there is still an active thread on the subject in general discussion:confused: anyway sorry if I caused the cull:(

What? Where? :confused:
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    PokeyOaks wrote: »
    You've noticed that too huh? The McAlpine retraction must have provided great relief to those that are currently trying to curtail further exposure of incidents and background to this story as it will have the effect of dampening public enthusiasm for further investigation.

I've been following this thread on and off since the beginning and was struck by the much earlier debate regarding JS's Rolls Royce cars and their production dates not corresponding to the dates of certain allegations. JS had at least one car that was 'bodyworked' to resemble a Rolls Royce. To me, who knows next to nothing about cars it was very convincing. Why have a fake RR if you have the real deal? Could it be possible that actual RR cars were leased (gratis) to JS for PR/marketing purposes, and could it be possible these cars were pre-production?

Some years ago I was told that the JS story was about to be broken on Fleet Street but was buried due to the meddling of someone with influence so that JS could be decorated and the risk of collateral damage be decisively mitigated. So why not break ranks now? Thoughts:

(i) The risk of collateral damage is compounded by the story's concealment; the agencies and organisations and groups complicit in its concealment would not survive the fall-out. It would be a game-changer for the UK on many levels.

(ii) Depending on who the media agency is, they could be holding back to use their evidence and knowledge as leverage to further their own agenda in dealings with Government agencies.

(iii) They do not want to influence the current investigations, as small inaccuracies could allow someone under prosecution to petition for a mis-trial. Small inaccuracies such as the type of credit card held.

It's all very fishy.

If you want to follow the route of conspiracy theories......

which might be an interesting area to go down .

I think its very interesting the JS case, came to light at a time when press and media intrusion were under such scrutiny.

Its almost the perfect case to argue that the press do need freedom to investigate and publicise everything and anything.

(Ok it does also raise the massive question of how ...if any sections of the press did have even a hint of the depths of depravity JS seems to have stooped to....none of it hit the news...but maybe that is another story.;))

It has also been used as a tool to discredit and attack the BBC as an institution......

But my gut feeling is that the reason this story hasnt come to light before, is that too many people were scared of what JS knew and what he could use against them.

Its like a spider web of conspiracy....reaching out over so many levels.
    Forum Member
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    It could be about a contempt of court case as an attachment was put onto this thread last night.
    What? Where? :confused:

just about Mrs Bercow and her latest twatter troubles, making her in contempt of court according to Daily Mail. I presumed they were being dramatic as they still have viewable web pages that name the person we can't apparently now name, all very confusing IMO
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    alfster wrote: »
    The answer to most of these is: people who had mortgages and didn't want to lose their jobs.

The other answers: because Saville was a well-known TV celeb who did lots of stuff for charity and there was no reason to think there was anything dodgy about him as he hadn't been prosecuted let alone charged for anything.

A lot of hindsight with this subject.

Spot on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    If you want to follow the route of conspiracy theories......

But my gut feeling is that the reason this story hasnt come to light before, is that too many people were scared of what JS knew and what he could use against them.

Its like a spider web of conspiracy....reaching out over so many levels.

Believed this to be the case for many years.

Tactics used to stop possible whistleblowers:

Find a weakness, lure and record, use evidence if/when necessary.

If above fails; threaten; or sack; or incriminate; or discredit; or in very extreme cases, dispose of.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I got an email on Monday from a friend who lives in Vancouver. In my last message, I talked about the JS scandal and issues at the BBC and she said that it had made news there, which surprised me as I thought at least in the US they tend to concentrate on local issues in the news.
    Yes they do in the US but she's in Canada!! :D The BBC probably has more prominence there. It used to provide a service for Canada at one time.
  • NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Yes they do in the US but she's in Canada!! :D The BBC probably has more prominence there. It used to provide a service for Canada at one time.

Fox News have reported it. Unsurprisingly given Savile was a BBC employee & latterly with the McAlpine stuff.
    Forum Member
    I see its being reported that Sally Bercow has turned off her Twitter account after apparently being hacked. Is her agent Max Clifford?

Apparently a senior lawyer had advised her to her account off. :)

Comedian Alan Davies has said he has apologised to the peer.
    Forum Member
    The fruit bats that have been attracted to the abuse scandal and are believed is staggering, someone called Andrea Davison who was involved in a £20m scam has made some astonishing claims according to websites wrapped in tinfoil.

She worked for MI5 or MI6
    Was investigating child abuse in North Wales care homes, amazing she went to Duncroft.
    While carrying out these investigations into child abuse she was doing undercover work for the MOD to reveal the Conservaties had sold arms to Iraq, information she gave to Tony Blair.
    In her forties she was dropped behind enemy lines during the first Iraq war to deal with traitors and agents.
    Because of chemicals she developed thyroid problems, that could lead to her body wasting away.
    She gave evidence in secret to the Scott Inquiry.
    According to her when the police searched her flat in 2009 they found in an unlocked cabinet, top secret documents about Atomic Weapons.
    She sued for libel, because 5 people may have read something she did not like.
    She hid at the Ecuador embassy and Julian Assange was a distraction for the real reason the police were there.

Now she is reportedly in Argentina (some might say best place for her) and is now being presented as providing the missing link between the abuse at Bryn Estyn, Jimmy Savile and Duncroft.

You couldn't make it up, well I suppose she could.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I see its being reported that Sally Bercow has turned off her Twitter account after apparently being hacked. Is her agent Max Clifford?

Apparently a senior lawyer had advised her to her account off. :)

Comedian Alan Davies has said he has apologised to the peer.

According to Times monies from apologies is going to Children in Need.

Lets hope efforts of our public services are concentrated on the children who are being abused today. Not spending endless time going over potential abuse by those who are dead. Listen to these individuals & ensure they get the appropriate counselling & compensation but police/social services time (in my view) better spent on the children of today.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PokeyOaks wrote: »

It's all very fishy.

It would however be impossible to customize a Rolls Royce in 1972 with a RR bumper that did not go into production until 1977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

You couldn't make it up, well I suppose she could.

Therein lies the issue. Folks ask why individuals don't sue for all the stuff said about them on internet. This sort of stuff is classic - it is assumed that the ordinary folks ('on the clapham omnibus') will be able to determine fantasists / conspiracy theorists / fraudsters & treat what they say 'appropriately'. I suspect what this incident has shown is that with the internet that you now have the facility for these groups to get together & peddle 'their truths' to willing minds. Exploding it to a much wider audience.
    Forum Member
    It would however be impossible to customize a Rolls Royce in 1972 with a RR bumper that did not go into production until 1977

as soon as I saw that post I thought of you:D
    The Rolls Royce saga keeps rolling on:)
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So did I. :)

I trust Essex Angel as the authority on the RR issue in this thread. Knows her stuff and does her research carefully, to get to the facts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm expecting loads of links of Roll Royce bumpers.:D

The funny thing is the photo the young boy produced of the RR the oldest it could possibly be is a 1977 model, but I happen to think the photo is1981 model
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    So did I. :)

I trust Essex Angel as the authority on the RR issue in this thread. Knows her stuff and does her research carefully, to get to the facts.

Well its was one of the few posts that related to JS.:D

I think the Wales abuse scandal should have it's own dedicated thread.
This discussion has been closed.