Doi offical dicussion thread for Sunday 7/3/10

1474849505153»

Comments

• bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I've tried to get into his routines, but to no avail.

I think he's too effeminate for my taste and I find his body shape makes him look a bit awkward sometimes. That's not the poor guy's fault, but it does mean his ice dancing is less pleasing on the eye than some of the others, for me.

He struggles with the shortish lifts he does and therefore they always look a bit clumsy. I don't mind him though.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    He struggles with the shortish lifts he does and therefore they always look a bit clumsy. I don't mind him though.

Yes you've probably pinpointed what the problem is.
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron was excellent as usual, loved the way he acted his performance. :)I hate it when the producers put him in the last 3, I don't need the stress of thinking he might go every week! I'm hoping it's up and up from here.
    :D i know, it's evil. He looks so terrified! :( Though I was slightly more confident this week having had Robin and Jason both really praise Kieron just beforehand - was fairly sure the judges would have saved him over either Mikey or Daniella, provided he'd not messed up. ;) Still, glad it didn't come to that! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Karen Barber is right. Jason Gardiner really should the skating into account more than he does. All he seems to care about is the performance side of things.

And I really do wish he would stop having favourites. It's quite clear that Hayley is his favourite this year, particularly after him punching the air after she managed to do the required element correctly.

That's what he's there to mark. And he's pretty much balanced out by Nicky, anyway, who favours skating over performance.