Christina Aguilera - 'Your Body' official version

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the song soo much. Hoping there will be a lyrics video released on youtube soon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    PythonFang wrote: »
    Literally my only issue with this song is that there are too many lines in the chorus where she just wails (or whatever you want to call it). I'd prefer it if that was done on just the last line of the chorus and the rest were lyrics that still followed the same tune. Hope that makes sense. I can easily look past it though and I think it's a really catchy song. Much better than that Not Myself Tonight dirge.
    It's her catchiest lead single since...well...'Genie In A Bottle'!! :D I need this to get to #1! I can easily see this song becoming her 5th UK #1 :D
    Forum Member
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    I love the song soo much. Hoping there will be a lyrics video released on youtube soon!
    I think they'll wait until tomorrow, because KIIS FM and Z100 will be playing 'Your Body' once an hour the whole day, so they obviously want the track to be a radio exclusive today. I'm sure they'll upload a lyric video VERY soon though :)
    Forum Member
    "Queen Xtina is back" is trending on Twitter :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2wcO1lCQAAVZb1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Heard it on Capital FM. EPIC RETURN!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The HQ version won't load on iPhone.....boo!!
    Forum Member
    Christina will phone in at KIIS FM in 10 minutes, after they play 'YB' for the second time! :D

You can stream it live here
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    The HQ version won't load on iPhone.....boo!!
    Try out the stream I just posted. They're going to replay the song in 2 minutes :)

EDIT : It's on right now. You can hear it if you want to :cool:
    Forum Member
    The interview has just begun! She called the song "fun and anthemic". She also confirmed that the video is "interesting, comedic and playful" and she's apparently putting the finishing touches on the clip, so we'll probably have it next week. The first teaser will be released on Monday on 'The Voice' :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just listened to it on KIIS

It's a good album track but I don't see it as a comeback single. It lacks a bit of umph.

Good luck to her but I fear another NMST
    Forum Member
    nicmars wrote: »
    Just listened to it on KIIS

It's a good album track but I don't see it as a comeback single. It lacks a bit of umph.

Good luck to her but I fear another NMST
    It's already getting insane airplay, there are 2 worldwide trends on Twitter regarding the premiere and she'll perform it on 'The Voice'. 'NMT' 2.0 is obviously not going to happen ;)
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's dancey, poppy, urban and it's SO Xtina!

I'm not a big fan of her but I love this song!

S-M-A-S-H
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really, really hope this does big things for her. She has always deserved her place in pop royality. Its a shame Bionic went so wrong but every big artist has had one ''off'' album.
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like, it's not fresh and original but for what it is it seems very good. This era should be much kinder to Xtina!
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Try out the stream I just posted. They're going to replay the song in 2 minutes :)

EDIT : It's on right now. You can hear it if you want to :cool:

Thanks, I caught the interview afterwards:) Man, those callers were hilarious.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This comeback song is brilliant. Christina has a SMASH on her hands!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I really, really hope this does big things for her. She has always deserved her place in pop royality. Its a shame Bionic went so wrong but every big artist has had one ''off'' album.

I agree. Whilst I am inclined to believe the rumours that she is a bit of a bitch I've always thought that she's been unfairly treated by the media. Everyone knows that Madonna kissed Britney. Nobody knows she also kissed Christina.
    Forum Member
    PythonFang wrote: »
    I agree. Whilst I am inclined to believe the rumours that she is a bit of a bitch I've always thought that she's been unfairly treated by the media. Everyone knows that Madonna kissed Britney. Nobody knows she also kissed Christina.
    :D I don't think this proves Christina is underrated though. The media made a bigger fuss about Madonna kissing Britney because it was shocking. In 2003, Britney was still the innocent popstar and the picture perfect teen icon in most people's eyes, while Christina had already released 'Stripped', alongside with provocative magazine covers and photoshoots, so people just weren't really surprised I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    :D I don't think this proves Christina is underrated though. The media made a bigger fuss about Madonna kissing Britney because it was shocking. In 2003, Britney was still the innocent popstar and the picture perfect teen icon in most people's eyes, while Christina had already released 'Stripped', alongside with provocative magazine covers and photoshoots, so people just weren't really surprised I guess.

That's true I guess (although I always thought Britney was kinda provocative with the school uniform). She certainly got screwed over at least when MTV chose to broadcast Justin's mug instead of Christina's involvement in the "peak" of the performance. I'm sure she's not worried though 11 years on :).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope we have airplay for it over in the UK! Radio 1 please!! and some erm...whats it??? erm...PROMO!!!!!

I love it, its catchy, its fun in a soothing and stomping kinda way...thats how i would describe it anyhow...it is Synthy and Urban and very very good...If i said i want "Your Body" now....i do! and the video! and Lotus!!!!
    Forum Member
    No lyric video yet, but there is an official audio clip on YouTube. Except it's not on her VEVO, but on Sony's official account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kzfxS3rV9D8

It's great to finally have the HQ track officially uploaded on YouTube, but I want a lyric video soon! Tomorrow maybe? :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^

I said on my last post that the song lacks a bit of umph

I think it might have been from the KIIS online radio quality

The youtube link you put has more base and hard hitting, much better.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pompeygeek wrote: »
    Heard it on Capital FM. EPIC RETURN!

If Capital Playlist her and get behind her its sure to be a hit :)
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    I really hope we have airplay for it over in the UK! Radio 1 please!! and some erm...whats it??? erm...PROMO!!!!!

I love it, its catchy, its fun in a soothing and stomping kinda way...thats how i would describe it anyhow...it is Synthy and Urban and very very good...If i said i want "Your Body" now....i do! and the video! and Lotus!!!!

With her releasing in Quarter 4 this time around i'm sure she'll perform "Your Body" on The X Factor! :D