Susanna Reid

Comments

• Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by most of your posts you need to learn manners

I guess some people just don't like being wrong. Also, if you think I'm rude I don't know how you cope with most people online.

Oh well, on with the thread...
  • AJonesSCFCAJonesSCFC Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Why all the hate on Susanna? Until about half way through Strictly she was flavour if the month, seems a nice enough lass so not sure what she's done wrong. She must be quite intelligent to get where she has too as the Breakfast lot are all from journalist backgrounds i think.

O.k I do fancy her! 😉
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AJonesSCFC wrote: »
    Why all the hate on Susanna?

It's dislike, not hate, and her it's her almighty ego that's the main problem.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Debra Stephenson's impersonation of Susanna!
  • The_MothThe_Moth Posts: 7,737
    Forum Member
    It's dislike, not hate, and her it's her almighty ego that's the main problem.

Do you, or anybody else for that matter, have any evidence for this "almighty ego". I don't really feel anything about her but I am genuinely mystified how people can come to this conclusion leading to so much expressed dislike.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Moth wrote: »
    Do you, or anybody else for that matter, have any evidence for this "almighty ego". I don't really feel anything about her but I am genuinely mystified how people can come to this conclusion leading to so much expressed dislike.

It's usually pretty obvious when someone thinks they're all that and a bag of chips. She seemed to change dramatically after doing Strictly and is following the exact same path as Christine Bleakley.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    It's usually pretty obvious when someone thinks they're all that and a bag of chips. She seemed to change dramatically after doing Strictly and is following the exact same path as Christine Bleakley.

Are you Steve Allen?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I guess some people just don't like being wrong. Also, if you think I'm rude I don't know how you cope with most people online.

Oh well, on with the thread...

Better than you judging by the way you speak to people
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the hate on Susanna? Until about half way through Strictly she was flavour if the month, seems a nice enough lass so not sure what she's done wrong. She must be quite intelligent to get where she has too as the Breakfast lot are all from journalist backgrounds i think.

O.k I do fancy her! 😉

That's something you've got in common with her :D
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member

O.k I do fancy her! 😉

And then she was sussed.:D

Can't stand the woman!
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't understand why so many people dislike Susanna. She seems fine to me. She is good looking and a fairly good presenter. Is she overrated? Maybe, but thats how it goes in show business.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Christine Beakley and that Benny Hill look a like guy...
    wot a disaster... it nearly ended Christines TV career right there.........until
    the skating show took her under their wing.

Just dont think this ITV line up will be a disaster with Susanna and Charlotte at the helm... two drop dead gorgeous women....

dont think Ill be tuning into sky again to watch smug ..........
    Eamon the whale ............and his crew....
    its a no brainer !

• xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    JoshuaRy wrote: »
    I stumbled upon a video on YouTube of Susanna presenting Breakfast from 2005, and its so, so odd. She's got a business-type hair cut, slick jacket and blouse, very BBC.

Link please
  • The_MothThe_Moth Posts: 7,737
    Forum Member

So that would be no actual evidence that she has a big ego you can tell just by looking at her. That sounds fair.
    Forum Member
    So that would be no actual evidence that she has a big ego you can tell just by looking at her. That sounds fair.

I don't have a problem with Suzanne Red, but I do have a problem with Kate Garroway, I think her egos bigger than her popularity. That's my opinion and I could have her totally wrong

None of them are worth the money they are paid thought, Natasha Kaplinsky I just don't get either
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much preferred the old Susannah. A few years ago I really liked her on BBC. She just came on, did her job well and seemed a nice person.

Since she went on Simply Come Dancing she's too full of herself and now she's on ITV she thinks she's royalty for some reason.

I don't think she's very attractive either .... She like Kate and Pippa Middleton. Too much heavy dyed hair, very hard black eyebrows and teeth which are too white and even to be natural.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gendered insults are sexist. There is no justifying them.

It is nothing to do with gender, if a male new presenter every time he was on had his trouser rip to show his pants etc and on that talent only he got a ITV job he be vilified as well, thank goodness it seems male presenters have more dignity, using her sex was the only reason she got the job.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I much preferred the old Susannah. A few years ago I really liked her on BBC. She just came on, did her job well and seemed a nice person.

Since she went on Simply Come Dancing she's too full of herself and now she's on ITV she thinks she's royalty for some reason.

I don't think she's very attractive either .... She like Kate and Pippa Middleton. Too much heavy dyed hair, very hard black eyebrows and teeth which are too white and even to be natural.

Agree with this. I used to like her too but the past year or so, even before strictly, she's come over very smug and as if she's every man's dreamgirl. Don't really get the corrrrrrr factor with her either, her hair looks very limp and just sort of hangs round her rather elongated face. She also looks her age now and is someone who looks better from a distance. I always used to laugh when she was on strictly because next to abbey she looked like a little tubby munchkin.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better than you judging by the way you speak to people

You seem a tad obsessed. I'm starting to find it creepy. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Considering just how many people have commented on her ego, it's not like I'm unfairly singling Susanna out or something.
    Forum Member
    You seem a tad obsessed. I'm starting to find it creepy. :o:D

I can assure you Im not... grow up!
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you have haters your doing something right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with Suzanne Red, but I do have a problem with Kate Garroway, I think her egos bigger than her popularity. That's my opinion and I could have her totally wrong

None of them are worth the money they are paid thought, Natasha Kaplinsky I just don't get either

They are
    The market they are in suggests they are worth their salaries
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Agree with this. I used to like her too but the past year or so, even before strictly, she's come over very smug and as if she's every man's dreamgirl. Don't really get the corrrrrrr factor with her either, her hair looks very limp and just sort of hangs round her rather elongated face. She also looks her age now and is someone who looks better from a distance. I always used to laugh when she was on strictly because next to abbey she looked like a little tubby munchkin.:D

How do you look?
    I find it bizarre peole who hide behind their computers commenting on peoples looks yet i bet they are no model themselves
    You sound like a really nasty bitter person. Probably have your own insecurities
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    How do you look?
    I find it bizarre peole who hide behind their computers commenting on peoples looks yet i bet they are no model themselves
    You sound like a really nasty bitter person. Probably have your own insecurities

But the people behind the computers are not being paid a fortune to be in the public eye.