Amanda Holden: I am through with Botox

Comments

• TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh. She totally annoys me. Where does she get off thinking she's the hottest female on TV. Why Simon Cowell gave her air time

Possibly coz her second husband is a record producer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently tying with Beryl Cole as my least favourite zeleb... her VIP column in the NOTW supplement rag literally sends me in to a blind red rage, so name-droppy and lovey-dahling it is. BLEURGH.

Oh, and as if she's a 10/10. What an arrogant, spam-headed minger she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently tying with Beryl Cole as my least favourite zeleb... her VIP column in the NOTW supplement rag literally sends me in to a blind red rage, so name-droppy and lovey-dahling it is. BLEURGH.

Oh, and as if she's a 10/10. What an arrogant, spam-headed minger she is.

Beryl Love it.....:p
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    The 38-year-old actress claims to have been letting nature takes it course for almost a year.
    'I haven't had Botox for eight or nine months and when I'm out in LA, I think about it even less,' she said.
    'It puts me off when I see people out there. Everyone looks the same and it's quite grotesque.
    'It was something I used when I was in sunnier climates in South Africa.'
    Amanda says she has now grown to appreciate the more natural look
    Botox, a nerve poison, works by temporarily paralysing the facial muscles, which smooths the complexion.
    Miss Holden first had the injections in 2007 while filming ITV drama Wild At Heart in Africa.
    'I was constantly frowning in the sun,' she said.
    'I noticed crow's feet coming and that's when I had it.' At the time, she added: 'I don't know a single person who has not had something done.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1232137/Amanda-Holden-I-Botox.html#ixzz0YOtaVxMk

I could absolutely laugh at them claiming that the image on the right comes from 2007. Do they think we're stupid enough to believe that the image on the right is only from 2 years ago? The image on the right is from years and years ago. They really are stupid.
  • chazneechaznee Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Because these celebs pop up in interviews with their smooth, frozen faces and say it's all natural which then starts to make women with normal wrinkles feel inedaquate..........

What really annoys me is when some of them start promoting face creams and saying that using them is what makes their faces so smooth...they must think we're idiots!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chaznee wrote: »
    What really annoys me is when some of them start promoting face creams and saying that using them is what makes their faces so smooth...they must think we're idiots!

It is laughable. They're actually lying when they say this. Sadly though, some people will unfortunately fall for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant understand why they feel the need to botox up at 20/30! its a joke!
    i can understand it they were say 60!
    isnt botox a poison??!what happens when the boxtox goes where does it go to?? and the sa:rolleyes:me for silicone where does all this rubbish go to?!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would she do an interview to say that she's no longer going to have Botox?

Firstly, it's her face; she can do what she wants with it!

Secondly, does anybody really give a damn?

Some people are just so full of their own self importance.:mad:
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    She's also just been discussing her vagina - classy lady :rolleyes:
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, what has she got to say about her lady garden? I'm waiting to hear her marriage has gone tits up, she said recently she's soooooooo busy cracking the States she's hardly seen hubby lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holden is truly hideous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I almost choked on my kitty kibbles at the thought of her Velvet Tardis:eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, what has she got to say about her lady garden? I'm waiting to hear her marriage has gone tits up, she said recently she's soooooooo busy cracking the States she's hardly seen hubby lately.

Yeah I was thinking that when she boasted about never having sex with him (because she in the the States),
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she said recently she's soooooooo busy cracking the States she's hardly seen hubby lately.

Well he is probably in a recording studio trying to produce a hit record (is there a S missing) :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmm I'll believe it when I see it. She looks pretty vain to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tegan1973 wrote: »
    Yeah I was thinking that when she boasted about never having sex with him (because she in the the States),

No doubt Neil Morrisey wore her out:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Because these celebs pop up in interviews with their smooth, frozen faces and say it's all natural which then starts to make women with normal wrinkles feel inedaquate..........

I don't know anything about Amanda, but she's not denying it, is she? Seems like there's more involved than that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost choked on my kitty kibbles at the thought of her Velvet Tardis:eek::eek:
    Tabby I have never heard that expression before!:):D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    Holden is truly hideous.

Sorry, but she's definitely not that. Amanda is gorgeous for her age. If she layed off the botox she might very well look even better. Amanda looks great in this image...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/30/article-1232137-075FEB4E000005DC-327_233x633.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Sorry, but she's definitely not that. Amanda is gorgeous for her age. If she layed off the botox she might very well look even better. Amanda looks great in this image...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/30/article-1232137-075FEB4E000005DC-327_233x633.jpg

I wonder what she looks like without all the glamour? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ameri wrote: »
    I wonder what she looks like without all the glamour? :rolleyes:

Yes, there is that. How many women look gorgeous without being done up though? There might be a few natural beauties out there, but not many though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there is that. How many women look gorgeous without being done up though? There might be a few natural beauties out there, but not many though.
    Heat Magazine did a feature where they asked various celebs to pose completely free of make up. Amanda was one of them. And Davina McCall. Can't remember who else, but those two stuck in my mind because of how freckly they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heat Magazine did a feature where they asked various celebs to pose completely free of make up. Amanda was one of them. And Davina McCall. Can't remember who else, but those two stuck in my mind because of how freckly they are.

I can't imagine Davina looking good without make up on. She looks just okay with it on, in other words, it looks part of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine Davina looking good without make up on. She looks just okay with it on, in other words, it looks part of her.
    You'll notice I didn't actually say either lady looked "good" without make up;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll notice I didn't actually say either lady looked "good" without make up;)

No. I just said it because it was what I thought.