Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it was a D&C - not after a caesarian. Unless a medical professional can tell me otherwise.

She looks quite dumpy and middle-aged in the pic of her back view.

My SIL had an ERPC ( D&C) 7 weeks after a caesarean.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    I had a relative named Caesar having been born via a caesarean..
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sign of little Jett going away with his mam, what happened to the baby will be going everywhere with me until it's due to go to nursery?

speedy recovery from Emergency op
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    I had a relative named Caesar having been born via a caesarean..
    Thank heavens you waited till after her baby was born before posting that idea.:p
    Caesar Riviera DOES have a nice ring to it though. Quite exotic in a Pwicey kind of way.
    Forum Member
    It would be disturbing if it wasn't so funny, not that she would know what most of the words meant :yawn:
    Message to the plastic one - they. don't. want. anything. to do. with. you.
    Price however continues to wring every last drop of ££££'s out of all her shags like a silicone vampire, even blood sucking leeches fall off when they have had enough -not her, she just continues to hang in there looking for any last morsel that she can flog or hawk - anything other than getting off her skinny arse and doing anything remotely resembling actual work.
    Well she can't don the mantle of victimhood unless she pokes at her exes and some respond. She's like a big kid picking at old scars every time they show signs of getting better......then looking hurt and wailing like a banshee when it gets infected and causes problems .
    Oddly enough the very one she really REALLY wants a reaction from isn't even interested in responding and has a lovely life all the sweeter for her absence from it. Poke poke poke.....silly little woman child.:rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    No sign of little Jett going away with his mam, what happened to the baby will be going everywhere with me until it's due to go to nursery?

speedy recovery from Emergency op

Like she did the other two:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh dear Lord . this woman is UNBELIEVABLE !:eek::eek::eek:
    After banging on about Madonna & Sean Penn posing together she pontificates,
    But it's nice to see ex partners getting along,being grown up,amicable and conciliatory with one another.I hope I don't have to wait 24 years--there's more to life than holding grudges and being stubborn and difficult.
    Tell me again.....who is it who keeps bashing her exes ?
    Who is it who is pursuing a CC against an ex which we can't discuss at the moment .
    plus has said another ex left her with debts.
    plus another ex 'took things' that belong to her and had a penchant for vodka bottles.
    plus said another ex's girlfriend is no good in bed and anyway he only has a chipolata.
    All within the past two years :D Without even going back further.
    She seriously believes she is responsible for nothing whatsoever.:D

She beggars belief sometimes:rolleyes:
    I assume all is well with her "premature" baby then......
    I thought her kids never left her until they went to nursery( Or have I confused her with someone else)!
    And, can I just add - white trousers? After an operation?
    She has to look good ;)

Must have been something above the equator then.
    Lol I have just sprayed coffee everywhere :D
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Not had the tits done again, surely?
    She is a tit!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear Lord . this woman is UNBELIEVABLE !:eek::eek::eek:
    After banging on about Madonna & Sean Penn posing together she pontificates,
    But it's nice to see ex partners getting along,being grown up,amicable and conciliatory with one another.I hope I don't have to wait 24 years--there's more to life than holding grudges and being stubborn and difficult.
    Tell me again.....who is it who keeps bashing her exes ?
    Who is it who is pursuing a CC against an ex which we can't discuss at the moment .
    plus has said another ex left her with debts.
    plus another ex 'took things' that belong to her and had a penchant for vodka bottles.
    plus said another ex's girlfriend is no good in bed and anyway he only has a chipolata.
    All within the past two years :D Without even going back further.
    She seriously believes she is responsible for nothing whatsoever.:D
    None of this is shocking to me..Everything you need to know about katie price is right here http://www.lightshouse.org/things-narcissists-do.html#axzz2g7sY5HMB
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    None of this is shocking to me..Everything you need to know about katie price is right here http://www.lightshouse.org/things-narcissists-do.html#axzz2g7sY5HMB
    WOW! :eek: Ding ding ding ding........that rings so many bells and is bang on the money .
    Read it and weep Kevvy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And, can I just add - white trousers? After an operation?

Must have been something above the equator then.

....and fit to fly so soon after another 'emergency op' ... her medical insurance company seem to be very generous!!!

:D:D:D

... lets not forget that KP is superhuman though.. years ago when she ran the London marathon she claimed she was knickerless...but when the book came out and PA had left her, she claimed she was in agony after just having a miscarriage!

I agree.. white trousers after birth related complications, on a flight where you can't use the toilet during take off and landing due to security restrictions is a risky wardrobe choice!
    Forum Member
    She is also lecturing Trinny Woodall for dating Charles Saachi.
    This from a woman who married a cross dressing bloke who took part in a violent assault scene in a low budget film and another bloke with a penchant for posting semi naked pictures online and stripping naked for money......both within weeks of meeting them.

FGS Pwicey, she is having meals with him in public and unlike you has not dragged him off to bag a wedding ring, a big dress and a party ....yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW! :eek: Ding ding ding ding........that rings so many bells and is bang on the money .
    Read it and weep Kevvy.
    No wonder her mum was upset at her marrying kev,her words were...He has no idea what she is like...slip of the tongue maybe lol....Well he will soon find out:cry::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fancy leaving your new baby behind so soon, even if he is healthy and not had all the problems she say's he has (which I never believed for a second) what could be that important.

I have a feeling she will come back all botox....lipo....new hair extensions (well those ones do look nasty) all ready for her book launch.

looks like she is definitely getting her moneys worth out of the manny Kev
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy leaving your new baby behind so soon, even if he is healthy and not had all the problems she say's he has (which I never believed for a second) what could be that important.

I have a feeling she will come back all botox....lipo....new hair extensions (well those ones do look nasty) all ready for her book launch.

looks like she is definitely getting her moneys worth out of the manny Kev
    Why else would she marry him.she wouldn't have married him if he didn't serve a purpose to her.Looks like kevs dreams of fame and glittering lights might take some time lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why else would she marry him.she wouldn't have married him if he didn't serve a purpose to her.Looks like kevs dreams of fame and glittering lights might take some time lol

poor Kev..... before he married her his Friday nights with baby oil meant something else......:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poor Kev..... before he married her his Friday nights with baby oil meant something else......:D
    Lol..Didn't she once say that she didn't want to bring this baby up on her own,why would she say that when she has kev,now leo on the other hand,she'd have been bringing him up on her own.
    Forum Member

The only glittering lights he'll be seeing for the foreseeable are the twinkly night lights in baby's room . Pwicey gets her way again.....her bloke under her thumb at home safely away from norty girl/boy audiences and sorting crates of clothes and someone there to babysit 24/7. What Pwicey wants ....;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder her mum was upset at her marrying kev,her words were...He has no idea what she is like...slip of the tongue maybe lol....Well he will soon find out:cry::D

Well she's right, but I'm interested to know when she said that? Thanks.

Just checked out the Pwicee's airport pics. My goodness she has some sun damage on her face doesn't she? Her skin looks appalling :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only glittering lights he'll be seeing for the foreseeable are the twinkly night lights in baby's room . Pwicey gets her way again.....her bloke under her thumb at home safely away from norty girl/boy audiences and sorting crates of clothes and someone there to babysit 24/7. What Pwicey wants ....;)

So she has her manny, does that mean the Nannies are gone and she has a free carer for her kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Well she's right, but I'm interested to know when she said that? Thanks.

Just checked out the Pwicee's airport pics. My goodness she has some sun damage on her face doesn't she? Her skin looks appalling :eek:
    It was after the first wedding to kev,she also said that he was just a boy and had no idea of what was to come,but she might not have meant it in a bad way lol,it's true,he doesn't know her and he hasn't got an idea of what is to come...He should have done a bit of research lol Meanwhile she's buggered off and left him holding the baby :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Ok, just asked a former medical professional and she says the most likely complication a few weeks after a section is a wound infection. usually treated with antibiotics but more severe cases me involve having the wound reopened and drained.

Had a friend that happened to recently she was in hospital three days whilst they gave her intravenous antibiotics though... poor sausage had a major work presentation for a new client that only she could do and less that 24 hours after getting out she was in work giving the presentation... her boss did arrange transport home afterwards and a lovely hamper sans alcohol... she was not right for nearly two weeks though.

I cannot imagine going away and leaving my newborn behind for any reason.
    Forum Member
    It was after the first wedding to kev,she also said that he was just a boy and had no idea of what was to come,but she might not have meant it in a bad way lol,it's true,he doesn't know her and he hasn't got an idea of what is to come...He should have done a bit of research lol Meanwhile she's buggered off and left him holding the baby :D

Mumsy will have meant it nicely/jocularly. We ,in our fabulous wisdom and minus the Pwicey-mumsy-blinkers see it a tad differently.As in "You better believe it missus!" . As for the truth of him not knowing ? In one way he did, absolutely. His history on twitter is evidence of his desire to hook up with a 'name'. In another way he really doesn't comprehend what she is capable of. Being a bit of a boy without the life experience of most of her past conquests he is naive in many ways and seems happy to be subserviant, which will please Pwicey.....till she gets bored . Then he's toast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a friend that happened to recently she was in hospital three days whilst they gave her intravenous antibiotics though... poor sausage had a major work presentation for a new client that only she could do and less that 24 hours after getting out she was in work giving the presentation... her boss did arrange transport home afterwards and a lovely hamper sans alcohol... she was not right for nearly two weeks though.

Me neither, it makes her comment that the baby would go everywhere with her until he goes to nursery laughable. She said she did the same with the others.:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me neither though I was pathetic the other way. I didn't even go out for an evening until she was 3 and only went away for the weekend this year for the first time :o
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pwicey's latest tweet reads:

Omg just realised the date an what outfit I have to wear for my book launch eek I've been on no diet no exercise.. lumps and bumps it will b

Knowing her as we all do here, she'll add another unpaid role for her hapless 'Kev' besides working being Jett's manny to be...her personal trainer (like Alex was) this time to help her get back to her old 'svelte' figure in no time...post pregnancy bump be damned!

All this from Pwicey who wants another baybee (her 5th) not long soon! :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.