Lauren Goodger's New Face

Comments

• DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looked ok before, so why she would do this to her face is beyond me.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first, most recent photo is a bit of an unfortunate one... I've seen other pictures from that event which are more flattering. I think she's definitely had lip-plumping injections or filler, and probably in her cheeks as well. Her nose job was well-documented in the early series of TOWIE if I remember rightly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems too young to be having all this stuff done. I dread to think what she will look like when she is 40.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful. Why do these young girls butcher their faces like this? All of the TOWIE lot look likes they're in the mid to late 30's rather than fresh faced 20 somethings.

They will surely regret it when they're older
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is only 28 so why would she think she needs plastic surgery?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looked ok before, so why she would do this to her face is beyond me.

Some mustn't realise that they're actually good looking. You wouldn't think it was the same person. She's ruined her looks when looking at how she looked before. What the hell was she thinking? Sigh... What a shame.

She looked so much nicer before. Silly, silly lass.
  • gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Oh my god she paid to have that done?! She looks awful she didn't need to have anything done she looked lovely before.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    She looks absolutely terrible. :o:o

I think she has some serious insecurities and issues. She's probably still in love with Mark Wright and it won't help when everyone is talking about how gorgeous Michelle Keegan is etc. Her outfits and selfies she posts just scream of desperation.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who?!?
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems too young to be having all this stuff done. I dread to think what she will look like when she is 40.

Totally agree in fact it makes them look older than their years.. Odd to want to do it.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Awful. Why do these young girls butcher their faces like this? All of the TOWIE lot look likes they're in the mid to late 30's rather than fresh faced 20 somethings.

I'm 40 and look younger than most of them ;-)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I thought all those botox and fillers were supposed to make you look younger. It just makes them look like 40-somethings with bad plastic surgery.
  • May_Flowers1May_Flowers1 Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Those lips are ugly. Fat lips and pillow faces, why are people paying good money to have fat faces?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those lips are ugly. Fat lips and pillow faces, why are people paying good money to have fat faces?

Especially when I'd swap them mine for free :blush:
  • May_Flowers1May_Flowers1 Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Especially when I'd swap them mine for free :blush:

:D Impress everyone, tell them you paid £15,000 for that fat injecting from your thigh-tops.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Impress everyone, tell them you paid £15,000 for that fat injecting from your thigh-tops.

£15,000?! They'd know I was lying :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another formally pretty woman who has totally destroyed herself. This is always so sad.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    That first photo - my God, where do you start?

First of all, she needs a lesson in how to apply make-up; her mascara is clumply, she's wearing far too much blusher and what's with the dollop of blusher on the tip of her nose? What's that supposed to achieve?

As for the face - what a shame. Seeing the pictures of her pre-botox/fillers/plastic surgery, she was a lovely looking woman.

I've come to the conclusion that the fat-faced, lip-plumped look is just the latest fashion. These women see it as the latest 'must-have', regardless of their looks prior to all this interference but they will live to regret it because it definitely ages them.

It's beyond me that these women hand over money to look like that, cos attractive it ain't! More money than sense, obviously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think younger women can be insecure about their looks. Everywhere they look are pictures of perfect women. It is even worse if you are some kind of celebrity imo. If you step outside your door and you are not looking absolutely perfect your picture will splashed across some tabloid remarking that you have cellulite or some other affliction lol
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think younger women can be insecure about their looks. Everywhere they look are pictures of perfect women. It is even worse if you are some kind of celebrity imo. If you step outside your door and you are not looking absolutely perfect your picture will splashed across some tabloid remarking that you have cellulite or some other affliction lol

Yes, she has got a fair bit of criticism from the rags but she has chosen to sell her soul to the media despite having no talent and no actual career to speak of. It's a sad fact of life that being a reality tv star who is happy to have the paps on speedial every time you cross the road means that you will be put out there to be judged.

Apart from the obvious treward of more money than most people of their age, I wonder ig any of theses RTV stars are actually any happier because of fame? It really doesn't seem to be a life with anything going for it imo
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she wanted a new face its a great pity that she didn't opt for a better one than that mess. :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's utterly ruined a very naturally pretty face.

She has foisted herself onto the public consciousness for years now and then complains about all the press attention.

TBH, my neighbour's goldfish has got a higher chance of a successful career in the US.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG..she looks horrendous.:o Why did she do that to herself.
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looked much better before the surgery. Why do celebs think surgery and this awful "trout pout" look is the way to go. (Rolls eyes).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That first photo - my God, where do you start?

First of all, she needs a lesson in how to apply make-up; her mascara is clumply, she's wearing far too much blusher and what's with the dollop of blusher on the tip of her nose? What's that supposed to achieve?

I think it's bronzer rather than blusher on the nose, I think it's a bit of contouring gone awry :blush:

Unlikely as it may seem from that photo, I know from her Instagram that she tends to book a make-up artist for events. So if that's a professional job, God help us all.