Options

Final Lineup

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
who do you think are officially in? 7 days from now.

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its hard because in the summer most of the names wasnt rumoured
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I hope no one who is there as an obvious villiain or to wind up viewers (think Katie Hopkins, Josie Cunningham types)

Out of those rumoured, none have got me hugely excited, but Michelle Visage would be interesting and I think that's a pretty reliable rumour.

We'll see!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    there is no final line-up until about 4 hours to go , most of these so called celebs have there agents negotiating deals right up until the last few hours of going in the house . plus you have a lot of last minute pull-outs as well with other's on hold , its same every year .

i remember one year the sun put out all the names a few days before of who is going in and then on the night 4 names had dropped out and 4 new names went in .

go on the betting sites if you want a really good idea of who is going in , they are more accurate than the papers most of the time .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I'm thinking as the final lineup:

Brian Harvey
    Keith Chegwin
    Kieran Hayler
    Calum Best
    Jeremy Jackson

Daniella Westbrook
    Jamelia
    Danielle Brown
    Linda Evans
    Michelle Visage

By no means is this my dream lineup but I think it's a realistic one. As much as I'd love to see Katie Hopkins & Perez Hilton in there I really doubt it's going to happen.
    This is Big Brother after all and every year there are rumors that are just simply untrue (Lindsay Lohan anyone...?)

I've thrown in Jamelia into the mix because she's a Loose Woman now (and there's almost always a loose woman in the house). Also in previous years she was a coach on The Voice of Ireland - this year she's not appearing as a coach so it won't clash with filming. Who knows...?
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all the manufactued Mel B nonsense during X-Factor, I expect either her sister or husband will be in there.