Options

Broken Digital Spy Won't Scroll Down

2»

Comments

• Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    How much ?????????????????????????????????? :o:o:o
    Bugger that for a game of soldiers. My big toe would still poke a sodding hole through the canvas after 3 weeks >:(>:(>:(

That sounds like proper technical talk

*Hides*

Even if they have that rubbery bit over the end? ;-)

I thought my problems with the ads blaring out started when I installed Windows 10, I tried MS Edge for a very short while (not even a couple of hours I think) as I found it slow. But I'd had the problem of losing the scroll bar for at least a week before that. I've gone back to Google Chrome but have installed Ublock and not had any issues.
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First the complaints about ad music blaring out randomly and now ads stopping you scroll down pages (which I've had a belly full of myself). If DS actually employ someone to manage this then it's time they were given the sack. This site is becoming unusable.
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally downloaded adblocker and in the last 5 mins its blocked 115 ads so well worth doing
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Finally downloaded adblocker and in the last 5 mins its blocked 115 ads so well worth doing

Crikey Moses. Either you have been dancing all over the site like a dervish for 5 minutes or there must be ads we don't even see clamouring to get into that little box. :D No wonder the blithering thing doesn't work.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey Moses. Either you have been dancing all over the site like a dervish for 5 minutes or there must be ads we don't even see clamouring to get into that little box. :D No wonder the blithering thing doesn't work.

I'm at 100,000 blocked now :D
  • Options
    london79london79 Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    AdBlock should sort that out for you. It occurs when the video ads are playing.

Yes its brilliant!! I discovered it yesterday.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I'm at 100,000 blocked now :D

85,000 for me:D