Options

Quite touchy on the main DS page

Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just had a comment deleted and there was no ill will or swearing involved, just some mild sarcasm about that singer that sung "Not Fair" (i'm half scared to even name her)

So what's the deal? Can we get a list of the celebs we're NOT allowed to criticise?

Comments

• Options
    AtomicClockAtomicClock Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    I just had a comment deleted and there was no ill will or swearing involved, just some mild sarcasm about that singer that sung "Not Fair" (i'm half scared to even name her)

So what's the deal? Can we get a list of the celebs we're NOT allowed to criticise?

Was it an appreciation thread for the artist?

If so, any derogatory remarks about said artist tend to get deleted as people tend to report it!
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    If it was a comment on an article then DS are always deleting them. I've had a number deleted, mostly critical ones wondering why DS are covering a particularly inane celeb-based story.
  • Options
    Union JockUnion Jock Posts: 7,262
    Forum Member
    Was it an appreciation thread for the artist?

If so, any derogatory remarks about said artist tend to get deleted as people tend to report it!

If it was the main page then it's probably a blog thing rather than a thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah it was that story about the lady singer having a twitter fight with a soldier. He's apparently apologised and i went in like a smart a**e and commented basically saying, "i'll sleep better tonight".

Not the best and most original comment i admit. But i see far worse being kept.

Bizarre rules around here. I think it just depends on who's online.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, they've deleted my comment, complaining about my previous comment being deleted.

I'll just go in there and kiss Lily's arse.
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    It's prob because Lily Allen pays DS for good publicity lol
    I can;t stand her and will prob be banned now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You and me both probably. :p