Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronis wrote: »
    I guess I'm cynical too. :D:D

So she's desperate then?

Indeed. Clearly Russian into it too fast.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay! Unappreciating that I got far too involved there- was actually properly nervous for Kara after that showdance and then how truly out of it she seemed for most of the second half. That was not a healthy looking arm she held out in the Tesspit! :eek:

I would not at all be surprised if her wrist was broken ,It was very dodgy looking ,
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Plus they kissed when the credits rolled *swoon*

Yes the jig is up, I'm a soppy mess.

Me too! :o

I've loads of cynical conspiracy theories running through my head. :eek:

Does anyone else think that they placed the showdances and AS where they did in the show because the producers knew that the AS would be the dance of the series and so wanted to keep it until last.

They knew that the showdances were pretty poor and so buried them in the middle where they'd be forgotten.
  • Options
    fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    I would not at all be surprised if her wrist was broken ,It was very dodgy looking ,

Obviously damaged to some extent, wasn't it? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fancynancy wrote: »
    I think Kara has too much decorum to get slurpy in front of f*ck knows how many million viewers.

I'd wager she'll have him flat on his back before the night's out. :)

If she doesn't, I will! ;)

I think she's more aware of how showmances work on British tv and how the girl always comes off worst in the headlines. He's probably not aware of reality tv romances and how the backlash works. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Definetly , the angle was wrong and it hung limply . A scary thought but I guess adrenaline masked it .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I don't care if they live happily ever after but I think they both deserve a damn good seeing to (I'll stand in for her if she's too zonked on painkillers)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was the most disgusting colour purple at one point and twerpy Tess kept grabbing her arm and hand, if that was me, I'd have given her the most almighty backhand with my good hand! :rolleyes:

I think that their waltz looked a tad awkward because Artem had to change all the underarm spins to her other hand. :confused: I'll need to watch it again though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt it was broken as there is no way she would be able to hold any sort of ballroom frame with a broken wrist . She did look like she was in pain though, bless her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    There was definitely a lot of coolth on Kara's part at the end, whether it was painkillers or not.

And Artem seemed to be snogging all the blokes in between holding the glitterball up as though it was all his doing :confused:.
  • Options
    bobajotbobajot Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    It was the most disgusting colour purple at one point and twerpy Tess kept grabbing her arm and hand, if that was me, I'd have given her the most almighty backhand with my good hand! :rolleyes:

I think that their waltz looked a tad awkward because Artem had to change all the underarm spins to her other hand. :confused: I'll need to watch it again though.

I'd get your tele seen to. I blew the hands up on the pc nothing much amiss. I have a usb satellite thingie reasonable pixel density in HD hence allows magnification.
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    Me too! :o

I've loads of cynical conspiracy theories running through my head. :eek:

Does anyone else think that they placed the showdances and AS where they did in the show because the producers knew that the AS would be the dance of the series and so wanted to keep it until last.

They knew that the showdances were pretty poor and so buried them in the middle where they'd be forgotten.

Clean up in aisle nine please! :D

Not conspiracy theory per se, but I for one am glad they did. It was so much better this way and with both showdances being basically crap, would it have changed the result? I did worry BT would get through for being less crap but was very glad with the final two.
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    I doubt it was broken as I imagine some of those lifts she did after she hurt it would have been impossible with a broken wrist. Whatever she has done though, it did affect the waltz as he had to change with which hand he took, and she was a little zonked out - even stumbly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was definitely a lot of coolth on Kara's part at the end, whether it was painkillers or not.

And Artem seemed to be snogging all the blokes in between holding the glitterball up as though it was all his doing :confused:.

They were kissing him! :confused: He was pleased, Kara couldn't hold the trophy because of her wrist. He stood back so the trophy was presented to her and to be honest, it was his doing, if she'd have any of the other pros, don't think she'd have won.

Just as I think if Matt had had any other female pro, he would have won. It WAS the pros that won and lost it this year, more than any other, I think. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bobajot wrote: »
    I'd get your tele seen to. I blew the hands up on the pc nothing much amiss. I have a usb satellite thingie reasonable pixel density in HD hence allows magnification.

Crikey - BigBoysToys. Scarey. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    They were kissing him! :confused: He was pleased, Kara couldn't hold the trophy because of her wrist. He stood back so the trophy was presented to her and to be honest, it was his doing, if she'd have any of the other pros, don't think she'd have won.

Just as I think if Matt had had any other female pro, he would have won. It WAS the pros that won and lost it this year, more than any other, I think. ;)

Let me enjoy my little whinge!
    It's my way of letting off steam after the stress of thinking Dr P might win, and the sheer relief when she didn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey - BigBoysToys. Scarey. :eek:

I would have said boystoys! ;):p:p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's my way of letting off steam after the stress of thinking Dr P might win, and the sheer relief when she didn't.

Whinge away. And AMEN to your last sentence. I don't think I could have watched her winning.
  • Options
    shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Whinge away. And AMEN to your last sentence. I don't think I could have watched her winning.

Imagine the prayhands and mouthed thankyous!

Yeerrrggghh! A bit of sick just came in mouth!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope, I've turned into sappy, birds singing, angels weeping, all is right with the world, non-cynical drippy mode! :p

Just teasing, hun, whinge away! I'll probably still argue with you though. :o

Just be grateful we're not all here trying to get the memory of her AT our of her head. And can someone please tell me why Pamela was wearing a bloody bandage for her AT? Was it the hooker bashed over the head by a punter and rescued by a down and out AT? :confused:
  • Options
    WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winehouse wrote: »
    Indeed. Clearly Russian into it too fast.

Oh gawd ....................... :D
    bobajot wrote: »

I couldn't see clearly but didn't see any discolouration either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would have said boystoys! ;):p:p:p:p

Gets big when the boys go all techy and pixelly. Well beyond my little girly brain.:eek:

Ha ha - Kara won. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gets big when the boys go all techy and pixelly. Well beyond my little girly brain.:eek:

Ha ha - Kara won. :D:D

And with an ugly, bruised purple hand too! :p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wiskas wrote: »
    Oh gawd ....................... :D

I couldn't see clearly but didn't see any discolouration either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339890/Strictly-Come-Dancing-2010-final-Kara-Tointon-crowned-winner-wowing-judges-performances.html

You can clearly see it here , just above the wrist
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nope, I've turned into sappy, birds singing, angels weeping, all is right with the world, non-cynical drippy mode! :p

Just be grateful we're not all here trying to get the memory of her AT our of her head. And can someone please tell me why Pamela was wearing a bloody bandage for her AT? Was it the hooker bashed over the head by a punter and rescued by a down and out AT? :confused:

If she was wearing it on her hand it could have been "hooker with repetitive strain injury" :o

Am very grateful we are spared that routine. She can dance it with that man that resembled Gandalf, he seemed keen on her. :D
This discussion has been closed.