Options

58-stone Keith is so huge he needs 18 carers to keep him alive

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Bobby RalgexBobby Ralgex Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus, if he farted when you were helping moving him anywhere, it would rip the skin off your tits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure this has been brought up by now but the dude can't move, stop feeding him 8 ****ing hotdogs for breakfast and he may have a chance at losing some weight.

If he needs motivation maybe having to go to the kitchen to get his own 8 hotdog breakfast would be sufficient.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Wow - works out at a carer for each 3 stone - on that basis, I could qualify for a small part time staff.

The NHS is there to provide for individual needs, there are many acute conditions that require a huge amount of care or expensive medication and other sail through life needing no-one and nothing.

Yes - morbid obesity is, to some extent, self-induced - but anyone who allows themselves to reach 58 stone clearly has some medical or mental issues that need support.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a court can rule that someone who has anorexia should be force-fed then I don't see why one can't also rule that these people be put on diets. Both are killing themselves.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Jesus, if he farted when you were helping moving him anywhere, it would rip the skin off your tits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    ive always wondered if you lock him in a room with water and some vitamin pills

come back in a month or 2

would he die?
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they can force-feed the anorexic woman who was mentioned the other day, why can't they force this guy to go on a diet? :confused:
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they can force-feed the anorexic woman who was mentioned the other day, why can't they force this guy to go on a diet? :confused:

It would depend if death was imminent for one thing, and also if he was deemed to be of sound mind and able to make informed decisions regarding his welfare and health.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a court can rule that someone who has anorexia should be force-fed then I don't see why one can't also rule that these people be put on diets. Both are killing themselves.

Good point AND he is costing the NHS thousands.