Final only on for one hour??

Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,412
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to the tv listings the final is only on from 9-10!!

How can they fit everything in a hour? They will have four evictions followed by the interviews, the introduction of the previous hm's, interviews with family and members of the audience, highlights from Sunday and the winners interview.

In previous years the show has been at least 90 minutes. Ridiculous.

Comments

• BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its in two parts, the second part is at 11pm !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    it's a joke - BB final should be 2 hours at least IMO
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in two parts

5th to 3rd will probably come out in Part 1

Then an hours break for the Under the Dome premiere

Part 2 is pre-recorded as they have to get the mob off the premises by 11pm, so we will know the winner and runner up long before it's announced on TV as someone will more than likely think it's fun to spoil everyone's enjoyment out there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is followed by a new programme called 'Under the Dome' then back on from 22.55 to 23.35 followed by 'Big Brother's Bit On the Side' from 23.35 to 0.30.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dome is on at 10pm, followed by part 2 of the Final. Channel 5 are so sneaky!
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit sad having a final on a Monday night in my opinion, last nights show was dull and I think we should have had a full week of seeing the finalists in action so we can get the final voting frenzy - as it is just 48 hours over a weekend doesn't do it for me. It's all a bit of a let down and if Sam wins then it will definitely sum up a boring final.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    It's in two parts

5th to 3rd will probably come out in Part 1

Then an hours break for the Under the Dome premiere

Part 2 is pre-recorded as they have to get the mob off the premises by 11pm, so we will know the winner and runner up long before it's announced on TV as someone will more than likely think it's fun to spoil everyone's enjoyment out there

Tell me about it...it's the same every year why cant they give a spoiler alert.....I'll be off the forums at 9.00 and wont be back till I see the winner on the telly
  • Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys. That's been cleared up for me. I do think its a joke that its in two parts though.