Options

Perez Hilton to be removed from the house?

Comments

• Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    He took his shirt off, it's not like he stripped naked :D

:D He was in his boxers humping a window!!
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »
    No I don't. His is an outrageous housemate but has done nothing to warrant being removed from the house as some people are suggesting, in my view.

Ken was an outrageous HM too.

All im saying is BB needs to be fair to all HM's, Perez has offended viewers, just like Ken did, but the difference is with Ken it was only words, with Perez it's been actions as well.

Just because he's flamboyant doesn't give him a free pass.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comments or offensive actions are valid reasons for removal...pretending to have sex with a window isn't really everyones cup of tea.

Perez has already been warned for comments he made, he also suggested a young straight woman simulated lesbian sex for airtime, that offended the woman involved...the guy is just as bad if not worse than Ken.
    He is much worse, it may not be illegal as sex in the house may not be illegal,difference is we dont really see or hear HMs when they have sex in the house most of the time it is a guessing game, he was so explicit in what he was doing IMO it was offensive, surprised they showed it to be honest.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Exactly, why don't these people just stay away from the show ? it's clearly not for them :confused:

Sega I share your:confused::confused: One possibility is that these "reluctant" viewers actually get a vicarious thrill, expressed through taking offensive. Like the Me Me Me CBB housemates we watch, they are able to make it about them by being disgusted.
    Otherwise they would simply decide "Not For Me" and watch something else.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if the window complains.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Would you say exactly the same if Katie Hopkins had done it?

Well I wouldn't have found it funny - I'd have found it very weird (as it was) but out of character for her.

I certainly wouldn't be crying out for her to be removed from the house though.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Ken was an outrageous HM too.

All im saying is BB needs to be fair to all HM's, Perez has offended viewers, just like Ken did, but the difference is with Ken it was only words, with Perez it's been actions as well.

Just because he's flamboyant doesn't give him a free pass.

I see you enjoy being deliberately obtuse :D

Myself and others on this thread have told you that Ken broke the rules numerous times, Perez has not. Therefore Ken got the boot. Perez hasn't.

It's as simple as that. Stop peddling this idea that Perez is being given a free pass.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    Obviously he shouldn't be removed, but the point im making is others have been removed for less than he has done so far....im saying either everyone should be removed who causes any offense to anyone (which is daft) or BB should let all the HM's say and (within reason) do what they want.

Who has been removed for less. Ken had to go for the language he used, for which he was first given a warning, and sexist behaviour, and Jeremy for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is much worse, it may not be illegal as sex in the house may not be illegal,difference is we dont really see or hear HMs when they have sex in the house most of the time it is a guessing game, he was so explicit in what he was doing IMO it was offensive, surprised they showed it to be honest.

And he explained to anyone who would listen just how much he enjoyed himself.

Can you imagine the outrage on here from those who support Perez if Ken did the same thing.? :o;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well I don' think Kim and Steven could have been much more blatant could they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »
    Who has been removed for less. Ken had to go for the language he used, for which he was first given a warning, and sexist behaviour, and Jeremy for obvious reasons.

Ken deserved warnings, not removal.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    EuroFoxi wrote: »
    Exposing yourself in a public place is a criminal offence, there isn't really any place more public than reality television. :o

Was he exposed? I must have been laughing too hard to see.

*goes to re-watch the tape*
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it you've never heard of Kinga then

You beat me to it....... !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I don' think Kim and Steven could have been much more blatant could they?

They weren't doing it for attention or to shock people either, if they did it in the garden in front of all the HM's then you would have a point.
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was he exposed? I must have been laughing too hard to see.

*goes to re-watch the tape*

:D My comments tend to be jokey. But I'm sure if someone went into the streets with nothing but their underwear there would be a bit of an uproar rofl. Exposure or not :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They weren't doing it for attention or to shock people either, if they did it in the garden in front of all the HM's then you would have a point.

If you read the post I was responding to I think you'll find I do have a point.;-)
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I wouldn't have found it funny - I'd have found it very weird (as it was) but out of character for her.

I certainly wouldn't be crying out for her to be removed from the house though.

Him doing it was funny, (to you). Her doing it wouldn't be. OK.

No further questions.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its wishful thinking on your part OP. :D

I'm surprised that it was broadcast though because rather than being entertained, I was mildly offended.

I found it HUGELY offensive - not because of the sex act per se but because he was deliberately provoking the HMs and as usual trying to get as much attention as possible.
    I think he's the most offensive human being ever to be on BB!
    By behaving like a 10 year old he's deflecting our attention from his massively offensive blogs. I have nothing good to say about this little creep. End of.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a must to screen. I'm surprised that people who choose to watch CBB are offended by an idiot faking sex with himself courtesy of a mirrored window.
    Warning for those who cannot cope with CBB:
    Tonight ITV will screen Bridget Jones's Diary complete with this scene:
    "And, um...
    "these are, uh...
    F--- me, absolutely enormous panties.
    Jesus. F----.
    No, no, don't apologize. I like them.
    Hello, Mummy."

But other channels, or even a good book, are available.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,986
    Forum Member
    Ken deserved warnings, not removal.

Ken had to be removed for the language he chose to use. Mrs Checks has explain very well earlier in the thread why it was appropriate for Ken to be removed. There is no comparison between the two. End of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Him doing it was funny, (to you). Her doing it wouldn't be. OK.

No further questions.

Glad to oblige.

Do you not think it would be weird and out of character for her to do it? Two people can do the same thing - it doesn't mean that they're both funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you read the post I was responding to I think you'll find I do have a point.;-)

Your still wrong, whoever you were responding to. :D
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Your still wrong, whoever you were responding to. :D

It's you're :D
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    It was a must to screen. I'm surprised that people who choose to watch CBB are offended by an idiot faking sex with himself courtesy of a mirrored window.

This Marg, is what baffles me. When did the BB viewer get so stuffy. What do they think they are watching? It has never been afternoon tea and jolly hockey sticks (well expect BB4 :D)
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    EuroFoxi wrote: »
    :D My comments tend to be jokey. But I'm sure if someone went into the streets with nothing but their underwear there would be a bit of an uproar rofl. Exposure or not :p

In the street maybe, but not a back garden, and Perez exposed less than some. http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/tv-radio/pictures-celebrity-big-brother-bikini-4948586

I think there must have been an element of wanting attention, otherwise they could have waited a couple of weeks?