Denis Wise’s current hair style

zonizoni Posts: 3,927
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure this is the correct forum to post this message.

As a man with a full head of hair, I don’t mean to be over critical, particularly because I enjoy growing my own hair and am thankful I can.......but seriously.......can a man below fifty really get away with wearing a dark wig/toupee in today’s world of bald, clean shaven hairstyles.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/forget-chelsea-manchester-city---5037834

Having said that, long beards on younger men are really back in fashion for the first time many a decade.

Comments

• carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    zoni wrote: »
    As a man with a full head of hair, I don’t mean to be over critical, particularly because I enjoy growing my own hair and am thankful I can.......but seriously.......can a man below fifty really get away with wearing a dark wig/toupee in today’s world of bald, clean shaven hairstyles.

Probably not, but it's not actually a wig though, is it?
  • zonizoni Posts: 3,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not, but it's not actually a wig though, is it?

I have been trying to find out for sure, but it sure looks very suspect!! Maybe its the colour or maybe the style. Something looks a little odd about it on him.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing more desperate than a guy who can't admit defeat. Jones is going through this phase, just shave it off and take the hit.
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think its a wig but definitely dyed.
  • CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Its not a wise hairstyle.
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got what we would call in my area, a pair of knickers haircut.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    You would of thought his Mrs would of told him he looked like a t*t before he went out looking like that.
  • Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing more desperate than a guy who can't admit defeat. Jones is going through this phase, just shave it off and take the hit.

why? there is nothing wrong with a man wearing a wig, so long as it is good quality and the hair style suits him no-one would ever know he is wearing one, so i don't see any problem with it. there are plenty of bald women that wear wigs, so what is the difference...
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It would be the best option for him. It would suit the shape of his head much better.
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's minus the tache, but it all does look a bit herr Furher. Or should that be hair Furher...

For once though, I agree with Banana. If it is a wig, why is so much scorn placed on men who wear them in this day and age? We are now at a stage where men's looks are almost as openly discussed and relevant to personal success as women's are. So why shouldn't men do whatever they can to look good and feel better about themselves?

Having said all that, I suprised that no-one has commented on the starched haystack that Mark Chapman is currently sporting on his head....