Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The comments on Closer have all gone now, and no box to make any more!!

Exactly what happened with Lorraine's really really good forum. They didn't like what we said so they removed it.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Exactly what happened with Lorraine's really really good forum. They didn't like what we said so they removed it.

Do you mean Ms Kelly?
    I don't think she even has a forum on her site any more.
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He blew his cover in his last post to fake Muriel, saying the car wasn't motability anymore, and the girls weren't lying and what's more, he knows who all the closer commenters are, and he has blocked them on Facebook.

Sadly though, closer magazine have removed all the comments, and also removed the facility to comments on the article :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean Ms Kelly?
    I don't think she even has a forum on her site any more.

She did once, and she used to reply to various posters on here, when they asked her what her opinion on the Chawners was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, no more forums.

http://www.lorrainekelly.tv/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Closer comments were getting hilarious. :p I dont think the mag realised what a can of worms they opened up by doing a Chawner article, I bet they've been innundated.

:( Although they haven't had the courtesy to reply to my email. It was a long diatribe too. I threatened to cancel my subscription, you'd think they'd want to keep their loyal readers wouldn't you?

:p Not that I've ever bought more than 2 copies, and didn't buy this weeks, but you have to lay it on a bit dont you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    The Closer comments were getting hilarious. :p I dont think the mag realised what a can of worms they opened up by doing a Chawner article, I bet they've been innundated.

:( Although they haven't had the courtesy to reply to my email. It was a long diatribe too. I threatened to cancel my subscription, you'd think they'd want to keep their loyal readers wouldn't you?

:p Not that I've ever bought more than 2 copies, and didn't buy this weeks, but you have to lay it on a bit dont you?

Perhaps loadsofcoblers (sic) aka Phil's threats were too much and they decided rather than carry on, just to close it and make sure he couldn't do it again.

Does anyone know if any of them come here and see this thread?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a poster quite recently, called dsp11, I think that was the name - I'm at work and can't do a search. But I'm pretty sure that was Phil.
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Nearly noon on Friday and still no 'hav a gud weakend' messages from Phil on Facebook to the UK and to NZ.

I suspect he's hard at work teaching himself Japanese so he can wish all his many many fans a similar greeting in their own language.

Everyone who is still a 'friend' on facebook don't forget to keep asking him for details of this Japanese reality show they said they're doing as well as the sponsored 10k walk.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    He blew his cover in his last post to fake Muriel, saying the car wasn't motability anymore, and the girls weren't lying and what's more, he knows who all the closer commenters are, and he has blocked them on Facebook.

Sadly though, closer magazine have removed all the comments, and also removed the facility to comments on the article :cry:

What a load of guff! I can still see his page quite happily ;) Not that there's anything to report as of yet, not even the customary "We love you NZ, Tak Car xx" Part of me is glad that Closer disabled comments as although I think Phil or one of his family were hanging round like a bad smell, too much trolling was going on and my account was hacked :mad: :rolleyes: :(

It must be a busy household through the week these days, what with Emma having the equivalent of one client a day, Sam working all the hours God sends as a waitress (I wonder if they're allowed to bring the excess food home at night?), Phil working hard to afford a car and Audrey being taken care of by him...

There's that flying pig again :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    What a load of guff! I can still see his page quite happily ;) Not that there's anything to report as of yet, not even the customary "We love you NZ, Tak Car xx" Part of me is glad that Closer disabled comments as although I think Phil or one of his family were hanging round like a bad smell, too much trolling was going on and my account was hacked :mad: :rolleyes: :(

It must be a busy household through the week these days, what with Emma having the equivalent of one client a day, Sam working all the hours God sends as a waitress (I wonder if they're allowed to bring the excess food home at night?), Phil working hard to afford a car and Audrey being taken care of by him...

There's that flying pig again :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit annoyed that Closer have removed ALL the comments. OK, as funny as Peter Andre, Matt Cardle etc ones were (and they WERE funny :D) I can see why they'd remove them but other posts on there showed the Chawners up for the lying gits that they are should have been left IMO. Any new people looking at that article now will think they're all hunky dory and their fairy tales are true! :mad:

Or is it that CLOSER magazine was being shown up for what it is eh? A mag that will print any old guff as long as it fills their pages?

But I wonder if the Chunks are upset that they're in the 'Real Life' section and not 'Showbiz'? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably hasn't occurred to them that there's any difference. Like having a reality show on little-watched Bio compared to ITV2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Hello; gosh this thread has been busy in the last few days, I've been on holiday, I've got a lot to catch up on! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Are you an old CoC member? :confused: you joined in August 2012. :s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »

A lot of people dip in and out of threads and then sign up if they want to take part. That's what I like about digispy - you don't need an account to see the content :)

And welcome to the site! Hope you've had fun reading! Please don't tell me you've traipsed back and read everything from the other parts :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »

Just a long time lurker! From Part 7...sad I know:o:o

Joined to comment, except I was too shy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hallo Sheila, this is a great thread to read, it never fails to make me laugh. I hope you enjoy it. Did you go anywhere nice for your holiday?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    Hallo Sheila, this is a great thread to read, it never fails to make me laugh. I hope you enjoy it. Did you go anywhere nice for your holiday?

Thank you everyone, i probably won't comment too often, as I'm more of a reader than a poster, but its nice to be made welcome.

I went to visit friends in Cornwall, very relaxing. No Chawners running around unfortunately...well not running, but you know what I mean
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone, i probably won't comment too often, as I'm more of a reader than a poster, but its nice to be made welcome.

I went to visit friends in Cornwall, very relaxing. No Chawners running around unfortunately...well not running, but you know what I mean

:D:D:D I like you Sheila. You can stay! I didn't mean to get involved on this thread either, but it just intrigued me so much :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Just a long time lurker! From Part 7...sad I know:o:o

Joined to comment, except I was too shy!

Welcome! :) please don't feel too shy to join in ! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:) I wish you'd joined earlier, we could have met up for a coffee and had a Chawnerfest of gossip. I live in Cornwall.

Welcome to the C of C.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    It probably hasn't occurred to them that there's any difference. Like having a reality show on little-watched Bio compared to ITV2

You can just imagine them when their show was being filmed, thinking they were IT because they were getting followed about by cameras! They LIVE for the TV, or I should I say crap TV? I doubt their remote knows that BBC2 or 4 exists! :D
    Hello; gosh this thread has been busy in the last few days, I've been on holiday, I've got a lot to catch up on! :D

Hello and welcome Sheila! Did you have a look at the Closer magazine website before all the posts were taken down? I was most surprised to find Eamon Homes (sic), Matt Cardle and Peter Andre et al on there :D
    kiviraat wrote: »
    A lot of people dip in and out of threads and then sign up if they want to take part. That's what I like about digispy - you don't need an account to see the content :)

And welcome to the site! Hope you've had fun reading! Please don't tell me you've traipsed back and read everything from the other parts :o

Agreed. I think I lurked for about 2 years before I eventually joined up.
  • Options
    jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've kept the Closer interview page open and still not closed it on my tabs and it's still there with all the comments in all their glory! So even though it's now officially unavailable to anyone going to Closer's website on a new search, it's still there in cyberspace... I'm not going to shut the tab in case I need a laugh over the weekend...

And welcome to Sheila too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    I'm gutted that the comments aren't available anymore, I never got a chance to read them. It sounds like they were a scream to read. :D

It's obvious that Emma and Sam are lying about losing weight because they're both bigger than ever. I had to laugh at this part of the interview:
    We both pretty much eat the same – a banana and yoghurt for breakfast, salad for lunch and a WeightWatchers cottage pie for dinner.

Classic. That just sounds like the stuff they eat as snacks in between meals. :D