Good on Rodrigo

2»

Comments

• trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rodrigo isn't my favourite housemate by a long chalk, but I had to applaud him with Noirin, there. And then he went straight to Siavash to try to make him feel better.

Well done, that lad.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Dub1 wrote: »
    The prissy little prat should keep his nose out of the adults business.

The thing is BB is so busy showing Noirin that we are not seeing what Rodrigo or any of the others are like.
    One thing about Rodrigo is he has morals and does speak out when he thinks a hm is doing wrong but not to the extent he gets a nomination.
    Noirin is ....well not prissy..is she...and its not gone un-noticed in the house.
    So what is adults business?
    watching a silly girl hop from bed to bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I fell asleep sp have no idea what you mean

But right now on LF Rod bless him is being really kind, patient to Siavash, I like him for that :)

good man:)

I hope Vash does not walk out over this show, how much it must have took for him to get here over a girl:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    You dont need alcohol to forget!!!

:'(:'( I think i need myself some Rodrigo sometimes. :/
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Ha Ha ..Roderigo did not fall for Noirin's head-stroking the other night, as he very easily nominated her. He knows how to keep your enemies close......liking him more!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying Rodrigo's friendship here, and I love Siavash very much - but please, Siavash, man up already!

He's friends with a Brazilian boy - have you seen the women in Brazil?! He should head over to Rio, he'll soon forget ratty Noirin...
  • StefaninoStefanino Posts: 2,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now he's telling Siavash to go to bed.

Rodders just wants air time.

Siavash should chuck him in the pool.

What an utterly stupid post...is it that inconceivable that he's trying to make Siavash feel better? :mad:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Adults' business? LOL. Noirin is the one who has been acting like a giddy schoolgirl.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a sweetheart Rodrigo is and what a cold calculating cow Noirin is! Lets hope that Sophie tells Issac that Noirin said she would f=== Tom every night and lets see what Issac thinks of Noirin then! Perhaps Issac will try and get off with Sophie!
    Forum Member
    lofichic wrote: »
    I'm enjoying Rodrigo's friendship here, and I love Siavash very much - but please, Siavash, man up already!

He's friends with a Brazilian boy - have you seen the women in Brazil?! He should head over to Rio, he'll soon forget ratty Noirin...

Siavash is annoying.
    He's got on my nerves since Rabbit night.
    He cant come out and say what he thinks as he is like Noirin...looking to be on everybody's good books and avoiding nominations.
    No substance or being themselves.
    I did like Siavash but after Noirin i now want him to go.
    Forum Member
    I fell asleep sp have no idea what you mean

But right now on LF Rod bless him is being really kind, patient to Siavash, I like him for that :)

good man:)

I hope Vash does not walk out over this show, how much it must have took for him to get here over a girl:(

Siavash wont walk.
    This fauxmance with Noirin has been bubbling for weeks now.
    That aside his ego wont let him walk.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her x was on the other side of the world, HOW would she EVER think she would see him again, let alone him enter the house !!!!!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Rodrigo told Noirin the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he did a great job in keeping Siavash's spirits up last night. What's more, I think that he would have done the same for anyone else in the house if they were in the same situation.
    He seems thoroughly decent to me. I think he is a very stabilising influence in the house, for which his few (in the scheme of things) rants are overlooked, as they pass almost as soon as they arrive once he has got it out of his system. Many of them are well intended, so it seems.
    As much as the main storyline revolves around a core group of characters, I wouldn't like to see any of those win, as entertaining as they have been. I want someone decent to win, & think that either Rodrigo or Freddie would be worthy winners.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She made ir his business...on more than one occasion she has asked his and charlies advice about all sorts...I hate people who involve you in their business and then say your sticking your nose in...Actress or no actress she should not be so rude....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Davey T wrote: »
    I thought he did a great job in keeping Siavash's spirits up last night. What's more, I think that he would have done the same for anyone else in the house if they were in the same situation.
    He seems thoroughly decent to me. I think he is a very stabilising influence in the house, for which his few (in the scheme of things) rants are overlooked, as they pass almost as soon as they arrive once he has got it out of his system. Many of them are well intended, so it seems.
    As much as the main storyline revolves around a core group of characters, I wouldn't like to see any of those win, as entertaining as they have been. I want someone decent to win, & think that either Rodrigo or Freddie would be worthy winners.

Yes, quite agree with you. Sometimes Rodders seems a tad too pedantic and stickler for rules (his reverence for BB and BB's authority is hilarious!) and throws these hissy fits that are quite ridiculous but at the same time amusing. But he has the capacity to be embarrassed afterwards and laugh at himself, which, I think, is one of the best qualities any human being can have.

I think Rodders has a sound moral compass, as do Freddie and Marcus. All the others seem a bit confused and giddy by comparison.

I really liked the way he challenged Noirin and went on to talk to Siavash and try and cheer him up, like a true friend.