Options

Suzanne Shaw "Hayley can't skate"

Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From Suzannes's twitter

http://https://twitter.com/SuzanneShaw

"So many are asking who's going to win! My thoughts if it was fair... RAY 1st SAM 2nd Beth 3rd Kyran 4th... HAYLEY CAN'T SKATE!"

Comments

• Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm. Lost a bit of respect for her after that.
  • Options
    shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, not Hayley's biggest fan but that's a bit low. Unless her account was hacked?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The link doesn't work probably. But I just checked and she has posted the above. The term sore loser comes to mind...

https://twitter.com/SuzanneShaw
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shinnyr wrote: »
    Wow, not Hayley's biggest fan but that's a bit low. Unless her account was hacked?

Matt says she has been asleep for hours. Could be hacked.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Matt says she has been asleep for hours. Could be hacked.

Rubbish!

Matt realises what a tit she's made of herself, has made the excuse for her. Will phone her up and the tweet will get removed and it will be blamed on a hack!
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt trying to cover up me thinks!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubbish!

Matt realises what a tit she's made of herself, has made the excuse for her. Will phone her up and the tweet will get removed and it will be blamed on a hack!

Don't think he needs to phone her… he lives with her !! If he saw her getting irate and about to do something daft he would pounce on her phone I would imagine. She has never done anything like this before and has always been very gracious. Of course inside like all of them, she could be fuming, but she is professional, not daft enough to do this (at least sober) and with a tour coming up … awkward would not begin to describe it !! Hacked or an entire bottle of wine consumed tonight.. one or the other !!

PS Claire B joining in now with the hacked theory !
  • Options
    shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows if she said it or not? The fact is the comment is right on two out of three = Beth should be ahead of Sam.
    eta what has she (allegedly) said that's so bad. She's entitled to her opinion and for the most part I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come he's not waking her to deal with it then??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »

Deal with what… she's been hacked.. the house is not on fire !!
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Can't argue with that Tracey. :D
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    From Suzannes's twitter

http://https://twitter.com/SuzanneShaw

"So many are asking who's going to win! My thoughts if it was fair... RAY 1st SAM 2nd Beth 3rd Kyran 4th... HAYLEY CAN'T SKATE!"

Seems pretty accurate as assessments go whoever wrote it. Sam would deserve second on last nights performance , but not over this series or if that was a fluke. Kyran v Hayley depends if you go with her performance skills, or his skating skills. Beth is now a better combination than either, if you want both.

This series has been remarkable for pros and celebs and judges criticising the choregraphy, pros and celebs criticising the marks, and pros and celebs bringing up the issues with the shows failure to mark difficulty,the norm to mark the choregraphy not the performance, and the silly twists . You might expect that given the people there have more experience of the show, can see whats blindingly obvious, and may not be doing the tour. Most of the criticisms seem spot on to me.

That isn't unusual. I've read many critiques and theories on reality show threads that sounded bizarre, pointless or incredible , only to find out later that the people involved saw the same things going on, and more.
  • Options
    Mrs FinkelsteinMrs Finkelstein Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst I agree pretty much with everything "Suzanne" said (courtesy of either 2 litres of chardonnay or a "hack"), my worry is that this may give Hayley's vote a bit of a boost.

She is the weakest skater left in the competition now, they should be judging it on the skating skills over the peformance IMO. Depends on how the solo skate goes this week.

Beth seems to have a stronger public vote, and I would imagine Ray does too, so they would be 1st/2nd. All comes down to who will be 3rd.
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    She is out of the show and entitled to her opinion.:D

I get the impression Hayley could be hard work and presumably Suzanne didn't care for her too much!
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    She is out of the show and entitled to her opinion.:D

I get the impression Hayley could be hard work and presumably Suzanne didn't care for her too much!

True, it must be hard to work so hard only to be sidelined by someone who cannot skate. IMO if Suzanne did say it, it is a true assessment and like you say she is out of the show and entitled to her opinion. As nice as Hayley is she cannot skate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it appears Suzanne still hasn't removed her comment from twitter yet, seems strange not to have taken it down, unless she's still asleep of course
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Clare's comments on Twitter about the show in general (saying that whilst performing is important, skating is just as important, too), I wouldn't be surprised if it was Suzanne who said this as they appear to be friends, and anyone with eyes can see that Hayley's getting away with murder in this competition. I have no doubt that the contestants will have had a moan to friends and family (or even each other) about this at some point. They're working hard trying to skate, perform and do the lifts and tricks, whilst Hayley's getting by on just her performance.

If the public were keeping her in despite the judges pulling her up over her lack of skating, this would be fair enough, but they cover it up as if she's one of the best in the competition when she is in fact the worst. Of course you're going to be bitter if you're a contestant and your competition gets highly praised despite not having anywhere near the skills you have. I certainly would be, anyway, and since the show isn't willing to say it, I'm glad Suzanne (or the hacker) has. It needed to be said.
    Whilst I agree pretty much with everything "Suzanne" said (courtesy of either 2 litres of chardonnay or a "hack"), my worry is that this may give Hayley's vote a bit of a boost.

She is the weakest skater left in the competition now, they should be judging it on the skating skills over the peformance IMO. Depends on how the solo skate goes this week.

Beth seems to have a stronger public vote, and I would imagine Ray does too, so they would be 1st/2nd. All comes down to who will be 3rd.

You're forgetting about the skate off, though (or maybe you're not :D). I don't think Beth will come bottom of the leaderboard this week because of the solo skate, so she should get through, but in the final four, they'll have in last place and it's going to be extremely difficult for her not to be in the skate off. I'll be very surprised to see Beth make the final, but that's because of the manipulation of the producers rather than her lack of skill.
  • Options
    teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never liked Hayley, I actually wanted Danniella to win on her year.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the solo skate should sort out who can and who can't. But will they want Hayley at the bottom of the leaderboard?
  • Options
    The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Well the solo skate should sort out who can and who can't. But will they want Hayley at the bottom of the leaderboard?

Why would 'they' care?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clare has just tweeted that Suzanne has been hacked, and that it (hacking) had happened to her (Clare) about two weeks ago.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzanne may be out of the competition, but she should still be keeping her opinions of her fellow competitors out of the public domain. It does her no favours, to be honest.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »

This is what I'm looking most forward to seeing. They have no excuse to ignore her skating now, so it's going to be very interesting to see what they say and the scores they give.
  • Options
    Mrs FinkelsteinMrs Finkelstein Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    With Clare's comments on Twitter about the show in general (saying that whilst performing is important, skating is just as important, too), I wouldn't be surprised if it was Suzanne who said this as they appear to be friends, and anyone with eyes can see that Hayley's getting away with murder in this competition. I have no doubt that the contestants will have had a moan to friends and family (or even each other) about this at some point. They're working hard trying to skate, perform and do the lifts and tricks, whilst Hayley's getting by on just her performance.

If the public were keeping her in despite the judges pulling her up over her lack of skating, this would be fair enough, but they cover it up as if she's one of the best in the competition when she is in fact the worst. Of course you're going to be bitter if you're a contestant and your competition gets highly praised despite not having anywhere near the skills you have. I certainly would be, anyway, and since the show isn't willing to say it, I'm glad Suzanne (or the hacker) has. It needed to be said.

You're forgetting about the skate off, though (or maybe you're not :D). I don't think Beth will come bottom of the leaderboard this week because of the solo skate, so she should get through, but in the final four, they'll have in last place and it's going to be extremely difficult for her not to be in the skate off. I'll be very surprised to see Beth make the final, but that's because of the manipulation of the producers rather than her lack of skill.

I could be wrong - and feel free to come back later and point and laugh at me when I am - but I think Beth's vote may just keep her out of the SO altogether, as will Ray's. Just a feeling.