Options

WHATM Big Brother OTT (week 3)

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle crying to Kryssie. Doesn't understand what she's doing wrong.

Says why do those girls (Plastics) get away with doing what they do, yet she's being punished for doing nothing. It took all her strength not to punch Alex and Shelby yesterday at the nomination ceremony because they were taunting them (they weren't), yet America gives them a free ride for it (er, every vote bar this one has been against them).

Sobbing about being bullied in real life and how the one thing she didn't want to happen coming into this house is being hated by America - she can't deal with it.

Points out that the LNC are screwed this week and there's nothing they can do about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle to Kryssie and Jason: I can't catch a break.

HELLO?! You've had two weeks of America saving yours and your allies arses!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie talking about farting all over Scott's stuff.

Not only is this woman 30 odd years old, but she's also the one who sobbed for about three hours two days ago after her clothes were touched in a game of hide and seek. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Maybe now i'll starting watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe now i'll starting watching.

I'm just enjoying this week now Danielle's up, but the LNC still hold all the power next week - even if a Plastic manages to win another HoH which is ridiculous (four HoHs and yet they have to rely on America to get their targets out).
    I don't see America saving them again next week, especially as those on Twitter are raging about this result and will be out for the Plastics blood next week.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Alex and Justin each won a PoV, comp lasted 10-15 minutes. They selected an opponent to do a puzzle against, and knocked eachother out.

Danielle got 3rd place - Justin chose to go against her (over Alex) in the round and beat her. "Why couldn't he just throw it to me?" and then proceeded to cry.

Why would he throw it to her? He needs to keep himself safe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex telling the Plastics that she didn't want to win because now she's a huge threat, but she felt she had no choice but to go for it.

Danielle sobbing in bed by herself. Shane's just come in to comfort her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason wants Danielle out and is already pushing for it. Telling LNC she's the brains of the showmance, she needs to go before Shane.

Meanwhile, the Plastics and Scott realise they control who goes this week. Scott continues to push for Shane to go. Girls tell him they're fine with that, it's better for them to keep Dani because there's tension between her and some of the LNC. They also touched on America disliking Dani and maybe using that to their advantage (i.e. using her as a shield).

Scott says he wants to make it known that Shane's the target, so Jason will probably back down from pushing Dani to go, and the house will probably unite in voting out Shane.

Shelby did float the idea around to pretend to vote out Dani just so they can expose LNC to her, but Scott shut it down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As of right now, Justin's told most people he's using Veto on Kryssie (told this to Kryssie herself before Veto was played).

Scott plans to name Shane as the replacement, Alex isn't going to use her Veto.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a lot happening now. The divide is coming down and lines are starting to blur. Cracks are showing on both sides and I'm sad. I love(d) the Plastics alliance and was hoping it was for keeps :cry: It still is right now but Alex is prepared to jump ship.

Jason, Justin, Alex and Scott have been talking about an alliance of five (inc. Neeley but Jason's implied it may not be a good idea to reel her in until Danielle/Shane go). Scott is pretty much all in with them at this point, whilst Alex has just apologised in her live DR for possibly having to backstab Morgan down the line; her reasoning is because she knows a powershift will come, and when it does, she needs to be with the power.

Scott's basically threw Shelby under the bus. Told Jason and Justin that if Danielle wins HoH next week, they have to persuade her to take out Shelby and make sure they protect him and Alex. Although, there's some confusion on this because Scott/Jason talked about Shelby not being a big threat and that they don't need to worry about her...

Meanwhile, Shelby's onto Scott. Scott told Alex that he's telling Jason/Justin that Shane's leaving this week (Plastics and Scott agreed to blindside them), and Alex told Shelby. Scott and Shelby were hanging out alone for a while and Scott didn't mention anything about the change of plan. Red flags for Shelby, she was talking to Morgan later on about it, saying Scott's sketchy, didn't fill her in, obviously Alex is his #1, doesn't care about us etc.

Danielle has also figured out the plan to evict Shane. She's told LNC to evict her, she's assuming America will vote to evict her, too, then Scott will have to break the tie and get 'even more' blood on his hands. She's stupid, in my opinion. If she's so certain the Plastics are evicting Shane, she just needs one vote and she's certain to stay; yet she's going round the house begging them to make it a tie, and leaving it up to Scott to decide who stays and goes? If she's the strategic one of LNC, then they don't stand a chance...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Live eviction time.

Shane's speech, though! So salty :D

Called out Scott and Alex, said neither will win because his five allies (LNC) will take them out.
    He can't wait to be on the outside and vote to evict them.

Told the Plastics not to hug him when he's evicted. They're all fake :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neeley received zero votes to evict.

Shane received four votes (Alex, Whitney, Morgan and Shelby) whilst Danielle received three (Kryssie, Justin and Jason).

America voted to evict Danielle, meaning Scott has to break the tie... Scott evicts Shane, 5-4-0.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kryssie and Scott arguing.

Kryssie crying, Scott offers a hug. She says don't pretend you like me. He says don't take the game personally. She says he's just taken a real person out, how's it not personal. He points out that it's Big Brother, it's what we're here to do... She says yeah, but America wanted Danielle out.

He's pointing out that it's not personal again. He hopes he gets to chill with Shane and Monte and they can play consoles after this is over... it's not personal.

Kryssie says you didn't (initially) nominate Shane because you didn't want him to play in Veto and save himself, that's ****ed up. Scott tells her it's strategy, it's what we're here to do, it's a game...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul (BB18) enters the house to host the HoH competition...

Whitney asks who won his series, he says Pablo (his rubber duck; that he's wearing right now).

It's very awkward, he just keeps shouting "what's up?!" - trying to make small talk but it's all very... flat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HoH competition:

Balls are being thrown into the garden.
    They must rip them open to find 'tokens' inside.
    One token = one ball to play the next part of the HoH.

They must roll the ball onto a snake roll and get it in the box at the end. The first to do it, wins HoH.

They can try as many times as they want, but can only take a maximum of 10 tokens back to Paul at any one time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've been searching for tokens for ages now. Some of them have found quite a few but none have decided to try the snake roll yet.

Justin's first to the queue... and the rest follow immediately! He gives Paul three tokens. He fails.
    Danielle is next. She gives Paul five tokens. Her second shot was so close, but she fails.
    Morgan is next. She gives Paul five tokens. She fails.
    Neeley is next. She gives Paul four tokens. She fails.
    Whitney is next. She gives Paul five tokens. She fails.
    Kryssie is next. She gives Paul six tokens. She fails.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morgan is the first to return. She gives Paul five tokens. Two shots were very close, but she fails.
    Jason is next. He gives Paul seven tokens. He fails.
    Shelby is next. She gives Paul nine tokens. She fails.
    Whitney is next. She gives Paul five tokens. She fails.

Alex has a disadvantage due to the Veto last week. She has to wear 'beer goggles'.
    I think she's staying in the ball pool and handing tokens to the other Plastics since she can't really do the snake roll due to the glasses.

Big Brother did say communicating / helping is allowed in this competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle's up next. Not sure how many shots she got. So many was so close, though!!! But, ultimately, she fails.
    Justin's up next... he's got five shots. He hit the box TWICE, but failed to get it in.
    Morgan's up next with five shots. She fails.
    Neeley's up next with five shots. She fails.

Paul tells off LNC for handing tokens to each other whilst they're in the line. Says to go do it in the ball pit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They only have one hour to get the ball in, or the rules/game changes. Paul told them this at the start. He just told them they've got 30 minutes left before time's up.

Justin comes up with seven tokens. One gets close but he fails.
    Kryssie's next with ten tokens.

Kryssie wins HoH!!! LNC go wild.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All is not lost for my beloved Plastics.

Give the care package to Alex (safety) and they will hopefully take out SCOTT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right now (it's only been five minutes!) Morgan and Whitney are being nominated.
    Shelby "100%" isn't touching the block.

You know when Kryssie was crying an hour ago? Then went off at Scott? What was the reason again? Ah, yes, because he used the 'backdoor' option to get rid of Shane... well, guess what? She wants to now use it on Alex! You couldn't make it up :D:D:D

Alex for care package, please! Scott HAS to go this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex should win the care package without any real competition.
    Plastic fans are trying to keep the four girls in the house (Alex is in the most danger) and LNC fans don't really care since it's ultimately just safety (which they all have with Kryssie as HoH).

Kryssie has said she wants Alex/Scott out this week, but I'm afraid Jason and Justin will convince her to keep Scott, which means bye-bye Morgan or Whitney :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, I just worked out the maths.

I thought that HoH (Kryssie) would break the tie this week, thus none of her allies could possibly be sent home this week, but I was wrong! If two Plastics are on the block, alongside one LNC (America's nominee), it's actually a 3-3 vote with America as the decider!

Bit more hopeful now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is anyone watching this series or am I alone here? :cry:

It's actually a great series, one of my favourites - and I never thought I'd be saying that with America having so much influence.

This is what Big Brother is, for me. A line drawn in the sand with everyone and both sides going at it. There's no jury so they aren't laying low, scared to make a move because they "just wanna get to jury". Every single one of them is playing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plan for Kryssie right now is:
    Morgan and Whitey nominated. Alex replacement/backdoor option. If Alex wins Veto, Scott's the back up plan.
    She's been asking America to nominate Scott so she can have both Alex and Scott on the block. Alex is the target.

Seems that Alex is most likely to receive the care package (voting closes tomorrow / results revealed tomorrow). It's 'safety servant'. Basically, they receive immunity but they have to be Big Brother's servant for the week and do everything Big Brother tells them to do.