Options

Now 84 Official Tracklisting.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only like 6 songs out of both sides, I don't think its a problem with the music industry today I just think now have chosen some utterly shite songs
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    They have to save some for now 85, I expect Harlem Shake (which I detest but still), Thrift Shop, My Life,Mirrors, If you could see me and maybe Kiss You on there

I wouldn't. By then a whole load of new songs will be out. Mirrors will possibly be a strong contender for 84, but not the others.

The only other missing hit that I can see being on 84 is Rihannas 'Stay'.
  • Options
    spotify95spotify95 Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    I'm one of those rare people that buy music, but that compilation is godawful. If you must have it, please illegally download it. Thanks.

I buy them all the time (the NOW discs) and still will do. It's only about £13 (for over 40 songs!!!!) so why would anyone pirate music?!
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Listening to the samples on Amazon, and I honestly think this is one of the few Now albums where I know and like every song. Normally the latter end of CD2 tends to lose me. I love the cover too. Can't wait to get my copy on Monday. :D
    spotify95 wrote: »
    I buy them all the time (the NOW discs) and still will do. It's only about £13 (for over 40 songs!!!!) so why would anyone pirate music?!

Exactly. It's also a nice nice way to legally get hold songs which are otherwise download only (e.g. Scream and Shout and The Power of Love).
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Now... had ended with 83!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Not looking great again with this song list at all :/ haven't bothered with the Now albums for a while and it's always been because of the playlists. Lucky if I know around 5 - 6 songs or if I am interested in that many.

The way the music industry is at the moment is really reflecting on these albums.