• Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,714
    Forum Member
    ^Indeed. Loving this show!
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the theme tune, the full version is very good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone still watching? Still loving this show. It's getting a certain amount of depth to it now, as well; I think.
  • Options
    PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still watching but I haven't watched last weeks or this weeks yet. It is not as gripping as it was and it is becoming less fun for me. But still watching.
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still watching. Admittedly it's usually when I'm doing something else, but I'm still here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It is not as gripping as it was....
    I suppose it is a little "same-y" but then a lot of shows are :)
  • Options
    j'aimelatelej'aimelatele Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still watching...and enjoying it... easy watching, not great special effects and some things are very unlikely but still ok.
    well i'm recording it and fwding the ads break... quite a lot on Really...
    Yes it's a bit same-y but I agree with other post, most of series are!! With her going out on a date, I wonder if the spy boyfriend (forgot his name) is watching from afar and will reappear...
  • Options
    Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    well i'm recording it and fwding the ads break.
    But surely you do that with all the programmes you watch?

Regards

Mark
  • Options
    j'aimelatelej'aimelatele Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark A wrote: »
    But surely you do that with all the programmes you watch?

yeah you're right I do! that's the main reason i record them but I meant that there are a LOT of ad breaks on Really.....but I guess it's a small annoyance so we get to see some US series..;).
  • Options
    OrangecrabOrangecrab Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The finale of season 2 is on Really at 9pm on Monday May 7th. Then on Wednesday May 9th, also in the 9pm timeslot, Watch begin showing Season 1 starting with the pilot episode. Some of you may be pleased to hear.
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    The third season of USA Network’s CIA drama series Covert Affairs will receive its UK premiere on UKTV’s Really channel on Wednesday September 19th at 9pm, it has been announced.
  • Options
    johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    The third season of USA Network’s CIA drama series Covert Affairs will receive its UK premiere on UKTV’s Really channel on Wednesday September 19th at 9pm, it has been announced.

It starts in the US tonight :mad:
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could be worse. Burn Notice is over a year behind on FX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now if they could just launch ReallyHD before that date :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I started watching this when season 1 began on Watch, I do enjoy it. I am now watching season 2 on Watch but does anyone know why it has been almost hidden at 8 o clock in the morning each weekday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bradj wrote: »
    I started watching this when season 1 began on Watch, I do enjoy it. I am now watching season 2 on Watch but does anyone know why it has been almost hidden at 8 o clock in the morning each weekday.

Probably because it's already been on Really? Still that's a weird time for it, must be snipped to ribbons.
  • Options
    malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    bradj wrote: »
    Probably because it's already been on Really? Still that's a weird time for it, must be snipped to ribbons.

It has already been shown on Watch HD at 8pm or 9pm as rewatched to see in HD. They should premier on Watch as its in HD first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    malcy30 wrote: »
    They should premier on Watch as its in HD first.
    I so agree with you :) (Or just launch a ReallyHD :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malcy30 wrote: »
    It has already been shown on Watch HD at 8pm or 9pm as rewatched to see in HD. They should premier on Watch as its in HD first.

Didn't know that, but I'd prefer it stayed on Freeview first.
  • Options
    OrangecrabOrangecrab Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you want to catch up before watching season 3, by watching the last episode (ep 16) of series 2, that's on Watch at 8am (yes - the morning!) on Monday September 17th.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loving this show,caught series 1 on netflix now im hooked,just downloaded series 2 on itunes love annie & auggie :D
  • Options
    ricinusricinus Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Really have switched the title to 'New Covert Affairs' on Wednesday. Consequently my PVR has lost the series link.
    Why can't it be on a proper channel?
  • Options
    Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    Still called just 'Covert Affairs' on my planner and still is set for Wednesday night at nine.

Regards

Mark
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ricinus wrote: »
    Really have switched the title to 'New Covert Affairs' on Wednesday. Consequently my PVR has lost the series link.
    Why can't it be on a proper channel?

It's fine on mine.

What's a 'proper' channel? Sky 1, where a lot of people suddenly won't be able to get it? Or ITV, where it will be cut to ribbons and dumped on at weird times?:confused:
  • Options
    ricinusricinus Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    OK that's good. It was different on my telly EPG as well otherwise I wouldn't have bothered mentioning it.

No you're right I've no idea what is a 'proper' channel. That was typed in a bit of a huff that I may have missed a recording.