Comments

• Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    I preferred the one we saw on Tuesday. It showed us that Peter ultimately agreed with Ian & Jane in the end and realised that Bobby was just a young boy and didn't really know what he'd done. It showed that no matter what he did, he still loved and cared for his little brother.
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the second omnibus scene, but I liked the scene they aired on Tuesday.

I see Peter's hoody featured in each scene though. That particular item must have been ready to walk out on its own by the time he departed.
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the omnibus scene for interested parties: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnw3TVUP5rs
  • Options
    c120701c120701 Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the second omnibus scene, but I liked the scene they aired on Tuesday.

I see Peter's hoody featured in each scene though. That particular item must have been ready to walk out on its own by the time he departed.

Ha, yeah I thought the hoody on Tuesday was to hide any change to Ben Hardy's hair between the two filming dates, but clearly not.
  • Options
    DalekCannDalekCann Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    So the fish & chip scene was originally in the episode, but replaced with the war memorial one during the week when it was revealed Bobby was the killer? But they forgot to replace it on the omnibus? A bit like during the world cup, the Mick/Nancy scenes referencing it were not part of the i-Player/omnibus catchup eps?