Options

Operation Wild - BBC1, 9-10pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    Patsey10Patsey10 Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I have loved these programmes and glad there were mostly happy endings. Was sad when they couldn't save the alligator though :cry:
  • Options
    mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patsey10 wrote: »
    I have loved these programmes and glad there were mostly happy endings. Was sad when they couldn't save the alligator though :cry:

It was very sad. Poor little thing - how ill she must have felt.

I thought it was a really interesting series - I had no idea that so much cutting edge high tech was employed to help treat animals in zoos and in the wild.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I was very interested in the bear, I suffer from the same thing it does and have had the self same operation although I was new born when I had it done.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    I cried the whole hour :(

The tusk removed was amazing and the Moon Bear .. so glad they could help him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I was a bit confused with the Giant Tortoise story, they said they had trouble getting the camera in to see it's liver due to it's bladder being full, so why didn't they insert a catheter to drain the bladder, and I'm sure they said that the reason it was ill was because it wasn't eating but didn't they say that it wasn't eating because it was ill?