Options

unlock MiFi Huawei 5832

Anne-SophieAnne-Sophie Posts: 235
Forum Member
I have the Huawei 5832 currently locked to Orange France which I now want to use in UK. They have given me the code to unlock it and gave me a link to their website, said to choose the make and model of my article and follow instructions.
However their link leads to a site which only mentions mobile phones and doesn't give me the option to insert details of the Huawei dongle.

I could get back to orange.fr but it is sooo complicated to get hold of them.

Could anyone on here give me the instructions as to how to proceed?

Comments

• Options
    LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Try the cardlock unlock tool here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks LION8TIGER but those links don't work.
  • Options
    LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Do you mean you could not download the program or that the program does not work ? I downloaded it to see and got this icon on the desktop. Clicking on it told me 'data card not found' which is correct and then clicking OK I got this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes I got that far then when I inserted the 8 digit unlock code given to me by Orange France and clicked OK I just got back to the same box where I had inserted the code.

I am a bit intrigued by the mention IMEI: in that box. I can't suppose I have to insert the IMEI number as it's much longer than 8 digits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Hi

I have used DC unlocker twice to unlock two different Mifi and had no problems

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/

Regards,