Options

The reason Richard and Adam made the top three..

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
Forum Member
"Oww what a shame that stupid cow ruined their moment!"

Comments

• Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought their timing was out in the first half - they seemed to be singing ahead of the music and the orchestra had to speed up to keep up with them.

They seemed to do better once the egg lady came out :D
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    The woman probably helped them get top 3 tbh I think Luminites probably would have been top 3 otherwise .
  • Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't rule out the power of the Welsh vote. It worked even better with the Scots before.

They were never lower than 4th favourites all week and bands traditionally don't do that well on this,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »
    The woman probably helped them get top 3 tbh I think Luminites probably would have been top 3 otherwise .

They were fifth, quite some way behind Steve Hewlett. He was only just outside the top three.
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should of won they were the best
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    It was very unfair for them to have their performance overshadowed by the egg thrower.

On the other hand I thought their Impossible Dream was a mess. They were vocally all over the place...........just awful! It sounded dire well before the egg thrower made an appearance.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Magic Man wrote: »
    They were fifth, quite some way behind Steve Hewlett. He was only just outside the top three.
    Oh yes just seen but still I think that Steve would have probably come 3rd then ! .
  • Options
    goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From another thread

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1834617

Final

Attraction - 27.0%

Jack Carroll - 20.1%

Richard & Adam - 15.4%

Steve Hewlett - 14.7%

Luminites - 6.8%

Jordan O'Keefe - 3.7%

Gabz - 3.6%

Arisxandra - 2.9%

Pre-Skool - 2.8%

Francine Lewis - 2.0%

Asanda - 1.2%

http://talent.itv.com/2013/news/insi...tem_100185.htm
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Oh yes just seen but still I think that Steve would have probably come 3rd then ! .

I'm certain Steve would have been in the top 3 too. The DS polls, while not a guarantee, are a great indicator. The wildcard was only revealed half-way and Steve was quickly chasing Attraction's coat tails!
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Richard and Adam would've got 3rd anyway as opera acts seems to do well in bgt.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They got the highest semi final percentage so they obviously had solid support even without the egg incident.