Options

*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo we're on part 3 aha.

Not long til 'Judas'!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Lady Gaga has revealed the producer of a track from her forthcoming album Born This Way, due out on May 23rd. The piano power ballad “You and I” was produced Robert John “Mutt” Lange, who had worked on records by AC/DC, Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, Billy Ocean and many others. He is also responsible for Shania Twain’s Come On Over, the best-selling album by a female artist ever.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady Gaga has revealed the producer of a track from her forthcoming album Born This Way, due out on May 23rd. The piano power ballad “You and I” was produced Robert John “Mutt” Lange, who had worked on records by AC/DC, Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, Billy Ocean and many others. He is also responsible for Shania Twain’s Come On Over, the best-selling album by a female artist ever.

Oh my gadddddd, that song alone will be epic!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    err, anyone on here who doesn't like her? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cooldm wrote: »

In The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread? :confused:
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaga is raising the bar beyond anyone's reach at the moment. Well done
    The piano power ballad “You and I” was produced Robert John “Mutt” Lange, who had worked on records by AC/DC, Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, Billy Ocean
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i LOVE a lot of his work by AD/DC and of course who doesnt have THAT Shania album :D

I agree that she really is pulling out all the stops for this album with producers, more broader range than before.

Because everytime i listen to The Fame i feel that they SOUND like demo recordings for other people. Minus the powerhouse singles on the first 4 tracks and Brown Eyes and (personal fave) Paper gangsta, It is not concise enough either.

The Fame Monster i played again recently, and it is so easy to pull apart the best from the ones i detest. 4 i love and 4 i dislike. Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Teeth and Monster. Not keen on the other 4.

whereas now this will be a MASSIVE step forward. Not for commercial purposes BUT for the direction she wants to go in personally as an artist.

i CANNOT WAIT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i LOVE a lot of his work by AD/DC and of course who doesnt have THAT Shania album :D

I agree that she really is pulling out all the stops for this album with producers, more broader range than before.

Because everytime i listen to The Fame i feel that they SOUND like demo recordings for other people. Minus the powerhouse singles on the first 4 tracks and Brown Eyes and (personal fave) Paper gangsta, It is not concise enough either.

The Fame Monster i played again recently, and it is so easy to pull apart the best from the ones i detest. 4 i love and 4 i dislike. Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Teeth and Monster. Not keen on the other 4.

whereas now this will be a MASSIVE step forward. Not for commercial purposes BUT for the direction she wants to go in personally as an artist.

i CANNOT WAIT!

I agree!:)

I can definately see Gaga getting Album Of the year at the Grammys next year!

I want her to do another Rolling Stone cover! The one with the bubbles was AMAZING!:D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    cooldm wrote: »
    In The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread? :confused:

Er...:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    -red10laf- wrote: »
    I agree!:)

I can definately see Gaga getting Album Of the year at the Grammys next year!

I want her to do another Rolling Stone cover! The one with the bubbles was AMAZING!:D

I think Adele has Album of the Year all wrapped up. They love her.

She'll be up against Beyonce for Pop Vocal Album...so that'll be tough.

Britney will only be competition at the VMAs. Her stans are unmatched only by Beliebers, so I don't see Gaga sweeping again.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Is it public votes that determines who wins at the VMAs? That's so silly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Is it public votes that determines who wins at the VMAs? That's so silly.

Yep-as far as I know it's always been that way. And you can vote as many times as you like. Make of that what you will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is a Dance In The Dark poster in the trailer for Scream 4!
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Yep-as far as I know it's always been that way. And you can vote as many times as you like. Make of that what you will.

Oh. That kind of cheapens the whole thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Oh. That kind of cheapens the whole thing.

I agree-but I do vote for it though:o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree-but I do vote for it though:o.

Every fan base votes continuously so it's really just a competition of who is liked the most.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Every fan base votes continuously so it's really just a competition of who is liked the most.

Exactly. Plus,I think it wouldn't be as popular if we weren't allowed to vote.They should regulate to just one vote though,out of fairness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a313782/gaga-judas-video-slammed-by-christian-group.html

Well,someone isn't happy about the Judas video already. But how on earth can GaGa be 'increasingly irrelevant'? LMAO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly. Plus,I think it wouldn't be as popular if we weren't allowed to vote.They should regulate to just one vote though,out of fairness.

No matter what, if peoples favourite don't win they'll be accused of rigging it. Unless they actually do rig it (see Justin Bieber AMA 2010).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    No matter what, if peoples favourite don't win they'll be accused of rigging it. Unless they actually do rig it (see Justin Bieber AMA 2010).

That's a good point too. To be honest I watch it mainly for the performances anyway-and I really hope GaGa performs this year.
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a313782/gaga-judas-video-slammed-by-christian-group.html

Well,someone isn't happy about the Judas video already. But how on earth can GaGa be 'increasingly irrelevant'? LMAO.

The whole thing is a mess. He's right about Easter though - she definitely timed this for maximum attention.
    And I agree - one thing you can't call GaGa is irrelevent, at least for the time being.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deleted

Anyways.

http://www.melroseandspaulding.com/2011/04/on-set-doing-some-crazy-hair-art-for.html

^ Sneak peak at the Judas styling. Looks interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That is interestesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted

Anyways.

http://www.melroseandspaulding.com/2011/04/on-set-doing-some-crazy-hair-art-for.html

^ Sneak peak at the Judas styling. Looks interesting.

oooh errr at the hairstyles! nice teases...i LIKEd it haha.

and what is with that religious group....have they seen the video??? lmao....course they havent! this will be Like A Prayer all over again! monster anthem, huge video when in a decades time will be looked back at and we can all chuckle! :D

and increasingly irrelevant???? they have started early! usually it is by the time the artist is 27 and at a new peak they throw that one out! best ignore that gaga fans and Monsters :)
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    The hair looks cool. A bit like what the footballer Cisse (played for Liverpool) had.:cool:
This discussion has been closed.