Most Disturbing Thread on DS

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    I wonder if that's the same guy who was starting threads in the soap forum asking for clips of Derek Branding having a poo :o

:o:confused: Wat da f*ck?
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    In TV, The Doc Martin thread (s). Only disturbing to me in that the thread contains so much fan fiction - usually about how the characters and story arc should develop, and writers' in-depth 'fantasies' and psychological analysis about the characters' every action. It goes into a LOT of detail and has now tens of thousands of posts over several parts of the thread. General comments from people who are casual watchers about what actually went on in the programme, the performance of the actors or the terrible last-series storylines get lost in the morass.
  • DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 2 sex threads because of some of the opinions expressed on there. I hope they have finally sunk into oblivion.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 2 sex threads because of some of the opinions expressed on there. I hope they have finally sunk into oblivion.

I know right! There were some proper baity posts towards some of the guys in those :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I know right! There were some proper baity posts towards some of the guys in those :o

Not everyone agrees with what goes on in the sex industry.

The End.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time there's a thread like this, I'm always left amazed at how, for the huge amount of time I spend tarting around so many threads, that I've missed all the ones mentioned.

(And reading about some of them, I'm very glad about that!)

Me too, I seem to have bypassed most of the threads mentioned here :o

I find the soap forum pretty scary, too many people thinking that soap characters are REAL.

It creeps the bejesus out of me to be honest that there are so many deluded people in 'one place'.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

We get the message Danni/Jessica/Pandora etc. whatever id you are using today.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, I seem to have bypassed most of the threads mentioned here :o

I find the soap forum pretty scary, too many people thinking that soap characters are REAL.

It creeps the bejesus out of me to be honest that there are so many deluded people in 'one place'.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. The daily threads can be pretty funny though.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »

Haha! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

By we I presume you mean all your ids which are too numerous for me to list on here.
    Forum Member
    By we I presume you mean all your ids which are too numerous for me to list on here.

LMAO. PMSL.

Go on, list them. Gauntlet thrown down. Are you living in cloud cuckoo land, because I've only ever had one id on DS. You know, the one dating back to 2002, i.e this one, with one name change in the meantime.

This'll be fun. I hope you've got a big spade for digging your own hole.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have literally been known to take time off work to research an answer to a post.
    Please tell me that by "time off" you mean postponing your work for 10 mins here and there to check something and that you haven't actually taken a day's holiday from work to do so...
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO. PMSL.

Go on, list them. Gauntlet thrown down. Are you living in cloud cuckoo land, because I've only ever had one id on DS. You know, the one dating back to 2002, i.e this one, with one name change in the meantime.

This'll be fun. I hope you've got a big spade for digging your own hole.

Digging your own hole?

Can you never leave the filth out! :)

Is Fluffy back?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Please tell me that by "time off" you mean postponing your work for 10 mins here and there to check something and that you haven't actually taken a day's holiday from work to do so...

Nah. Most of us BB fans used to take 3 month sabbaticals back in the day. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

Half a day's leave, not a whole day. I'm not deranged. :blush:

These things are important. If I was not there to provide evidence, who knows how many people would keep insisting that Lisa Wallace has never worked? Or that Louise did not only decide that she fancied Jay after she heard him being cheered? Do you want the country to be overrrun with lies, when I could be there with my sword of truth and honour?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahahaha.

Don't ask about Shabby! :o

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Is Fluffy back?

Why bring them into the conversation randomly apropos of nothing. What's going on here. :o

Explain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bring them into the conversation randomly apropos of nothing. What's going on here. :o

Explain.

It was a joke.

No point in trying to explain.
    Forum Member
    It was a joke.

No point in trying to explain.

No need to explain, but another piece of the jigsaw might have fallen in place regarding multiple ids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No need to explain, but another piece of the jigsaw might have fallen in place regarding multiple ids.

Well, she wasn't the noob she made herself out to be that's all I can say.
    Forum Member
    Well, she wasn't the noob she made herself out to be that's all I can say.

Please, just PM me with what you supposedly know, so all of this can be cleared up, as I don't like playing guessing games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahahaha.

Don't ask about Shabby! :o

:D:D:D

* rolls up sleeves*
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Please, just PM me with what you supposedly know, so all of this can be cleared up, as I don't like playing guessing games.

It was a joke based on the word "hole" I dont think you should read so much into it. The general feeling was that kittykream wasnt an innocent new forum member.
    Thats how i read it
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Creepiest Experiences thread, especially Dolls Feet's recent story of the bizarre anonymous phone call, blank video with a road accident on it, and her other story about the disappearing café by a rail station.

Was the dancing cartoon character who chased her down a street Dolls also or am I thinking of someone else? Just that all Dolls posts have the same theme............. totally over the top and the demon boyfriend.:o
    Forum Member
    It was a joke based on the word "hole" I dont think you should read so much into it. The general feeling was that kittykream wasnt an innocent new forum member.
    Thats how i read it

I wasn't talking about kittykream (sp), so obviously crossed wires on that account.