Options

Who Killed Jill Dando?

124»

Comments

• Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always was of the opinion that someone who was stalking her committed the murder. What tipped him over the edge was her upcoming marriage. I hope one day he will be brought to justice because I wouldn't be at all surprised if he wasn't stalking some other celebrity now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike Joyce

Stop trying to get him to post lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    If rumours were to be beleived at the time she was a bit of a bed hopper, so I always had my suspicion it was a disgruntled ex
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Why was this thread necromanced?
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard a rumour that Jim might have fixed it
    I heard that theory too, surprised there's just the one mention of it. If Jill was indeed to make an exposé of Savile, I doubt he'd have taken it sitting down.

ETA - and didn't he say to Louis Theroux that he could arrange for people to 'disappear'?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop trying to get him to post lol

I can't help it, I have a major crush on him, I'm a sucker for badboys.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help it, I have a major crush on him, I'm a sucker for badboys.

Correction! He tells us he is a good boy and that's why women don't like him they prefer bad boys because they usually have flash cars and loads of dosh. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If rumours were to be beleived at the time she was a bit of a bed hopper, so I always had my suspicion it was a disgruntled ex

I heard she was a nice person who was liked by a lot of people.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correction! He tells us he is a good boy and that's why women don't like him they prefer bad boys because they usually have flash cars and loads of dosh. :D

He is a proper badboy on DS, always pushing the boundaries and getting banned all the time. Swoon.
  • Options
    AZZURRI 06AZZURRI 06 Posts: 11,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is really irritating when we don`t have the answers to these questions, Who Killed Jill Dando? Who killed JFK? Why did Harold Wilson resign? Who was Jack The Ripper? How HAS Jeremy Clarkson managed to forge a career on tv?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AZZURRI 06 wrote: »
    It is really irritating when we don`t have the answers to these questions, Who Killed Jill Dando? Who killed JFK? Why did Harold Wilson resign? Who was Jack The Ripper? How HAS Jeremy Clarkson managed to forge a career on tv?

Why do people find Keith Lemon funny?
  • Options
    AZZURRI 06AZZURRI 06 Posts: 11,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people find Keith Lemon funny?

Beats me!! :confused:
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One theory I've heard is that a video of child abuse involving a top politician and boys from a care home in Wales was sent to Crimewatch. This was around the time that the scandal in North Wales was in the news. They were warned off but Dando refused to let it drop.

Also, another theory in a similar vein.

http://www.perceptions.couk.com/Seema1.html

[GO "View" -"Page Source" for the clue in the 'HTML source code' ]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I heard she was a nice person who was liked by a lot of people.

She was lovely, but that's not what I said
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never heard this about her. I thought she was very happily engaged to a surgeon and was planning her wedding. Don't really see why she would bed-hop in those circumstances. Actually, despite her being gone a very long time now (16 years?) and all the publicity surrounding her and her murder, I have never heard or read one bad word against her (well until i clicked on this thread anyway)

Who killed her? Got no idea but whoever pulled the trigger was a professional and certainly not Barry George.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    evie71 wrote: »
    Never heard this about her. I thought she was very happily engaged to a surgeon and was planning her wedding. Don't really see why she would bed-hop in those circumstances. Actually, despite her being gone a very long time now (16 years?) and all the publicity surrounding her and her murder, I have never heard or read one bad word against her (well until i clicked on this thread anyway)

Who killed her? Got no idea but whoever pulled the trigger was a professional and certainly not Barry George.

I didn't say she was a bad person
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    despite her being gone a very long time now (16 years?) .

Almost exactly 15 years, now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say she was a bad person

I never said you did. :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine it was a professional hit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost exactly 15 years, now.

Yes, I thought about that. She would be in her mid 50s now.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AZZURRI 06 wrote: »

Ah Harry Wilson, it could have been due to the fact he was in the middle stages of Alzheimer's or ?????