Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIX (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dammit why are WWE doing this to me having a Paige promo whilst I'm away on holiday>:(:D?

It was absolutely woeful. I'm tempted to leave the country after hearing it.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    I really don't like this piling them all into teams thing.

I agree the sooner Sasha steers away from both Naomi and Taming the better.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    The Arsenal? I thought Neville was a Newcastle supporter:D?

Not anymore.

I guess some may miss the joke

In the comics Green Arrows sidekick Roy Harper was known as 3 names over his life

Speedy
    Aresenal
    Red Arrow.
  • Options
    AlexiRAlexiR Posts: 22,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So given what has happened this weekend, Sasha basically has to go over right?
    It would make sense for Sasha to go over regardless so I assume she'll do the job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Naomi and Tamina are calling Charlotte out for getting by on who her family is

Haha and Tamina isn't? Who says WWE doesn't make any sense:D?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the sooner Sasha steers away from both Naomi and Taming the better.

Agreed. It's not doing Charlotte or Becky any favours either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if they want this to get over they should stop insisting on calling them 'divas.'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not anymore.

I guess some may miss the joke

In the comics Green Arrows sidekick Roy Harper was known as 3 names over his life

Speedy
    Aresenal
    Red Arrow.

Ah I see no wonder why I didn't get it:blush::D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Naomi and Tamina are the best.

Wonder how many takes that took before she could get through it without laughing.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the Network I could see them doing a all day live stream WM event showing things behind the scenes and fan interaction ect.

I suppose they could tape content from axxess and add in recaps from the road to Wrestlemania and air it on the afternoon prior to Mania.
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    Is Paige a billionaire?

How come she has a new house each week?

:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe if they want this to get over they should stop insisting on calling them 'divas.'
    I don't think this is really an issue.

What remains an issue is the poor booking (to put it mildly). It also doesn't help that the commentary team couldn't sound less excited to be calling this match right now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is Sasha working face here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed. It's not doing Charlotte or Becky any favours either.

I know a trio of Paige/Becky/Charlotte just doesn't sit right with me also how is Sasha meant to gain any credibility when she is paired with Naomi who's gimmick baffles me and Tamina who once tripped over a referee?
  • Options
    KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige has a lot going to for her in the ring, but she doesn't look at all comfortable on top rope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was perhaps the least graceful bump I've ever seen from Tamina there...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexiR wrote: »
    I don't think this is really an issue.

What remains an issue is the poor booking (to put it mildly). It also doesn't help that the commentary team couldn't sound less excited to be calling this match right now.

Well it's just one of those awful WWE-isms that really grind my gears and the word diva is essentially characterised in the audience's mind as being the fitness model who can't wrestle sort of thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was perhaps the least graceful bump I've ever seen from Tamina there...

Worse than the bump she took when she fell over the ref?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It doesn't help that the Divas title looks like something that Wrestle Barbie would have
  • Options
    ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    meh boring match
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's just one of those awful WWE-isms that really grind my gears and the word diva is essentially characterised in the audience's mind as being the fitness model who can't wrestle sort of thing.
    But that's a perception issue that's (almost) easily over come when you book the divas well and they're capable of going in the ring.
    Yeah. Here she just sort of collapsed like someone dropped a bag of potatoes.

Also why was Paige trying to break that up?
  • Options
    Forum Member

I love how WWE try to make Tamina seem legit but imo it's just not working for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't help that thr Divas title looks like something that Wrestle Barbie would have
    Well yes the title is pretty hideous but that's true of every title on WWE television these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how WWE try to make Tamina seem legit but imo it's just not working for them.
    Why they're trying to make her seem legit when she can barely seem to walk down the ramp I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well yes the title is pretty hideous but that's true of every title on WWE television these days.

True.

But the Divas one looks like they went to a Nursery and asked the 3-4 year old girls to make a belt.
This discussion has been closed.