Rant

Comments

• sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    I think there are different types, and the op has a less serious version to that girl? I know of someone with vascular type, and despite going through a lot more than eb's, seems to live a far more fufilling life (imo).

The girl in the article has the vascular type too...
  • housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    That was why I mentioned the person in the other post. Same condition, from what I can see a far worse bout of it and still doesn't let it control her life.

http://m.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/hospitalised-14-times-forced-to-learn-to-walk-again-four-times-and-taking-39-pills-a-day-and-still-seanin-finished-her-degree-31354016.html

What an amazing young lady.
  • Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that's what I mean.

I'm not disagreeing. :) The op just seems to go in circles, while people like that girl show you don't have to wallow. Tbh, I don't understand her mindset. I'd personally like to at least try to do something with my life, than rile up strangers on the internet with the same rehashed bollocks over and over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadmuppet wrote: »
    The girl in the article has the vascular type too...

I firgured as much, what I meant was ebs doesn't seem to have that type? I have a lot of admiration for the girl for being able to persevere. :)
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Well, this and her elusive 'job' that she claims to have. I mean, oversensitive clit is fair game for posting about but she draws the line at personal stuff like her job :D
    Maybe the job is something to do with the reason she has an over-sensitive clit?
  • killjoykilljoy Posts: 7,920
    Forum Member
    So the OH never ever leaves the flat ?
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he doesn't even get a leg over for his troubles.
  • sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    I firgured as much, what I meant was ebs doesn't seem to have that type? I have a lot of admiration for the girl for being able to persevere. :)

No, EH has EDS type 3, as she is constantly reminding us.
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    If you keep biting, she will keep fishing. It is really that simple.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really couldn't care if you think it's a ind up tbh, I know it's the truth, if you don't believe me, tough

Yet you continually defend your position like this. If you truly don't care then why even say this.

Its all part of the act.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the job is something to do with the reason she has an over-sensitive clit?

:o:o:o:o
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    I think there are different types, and the op has a less serious version to that girl? I know of someone with vascular type, and despite going through a lot more than eb's, seems to live a far more fufilling life (imo).

And it is indeed your opinion, not one that I share
  • tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member

But you have not said why you feel you cannot be left on your own for 5 mins.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you get the wheelchair from? Did you get a referral to the OT at the same time as your diagnosis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well they've raised thousands for charity, and always seem to being doing something productive with their time, and by all accounts is a really inspirational and pleasant person but hey ho.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    killjoy wrote: »
    So the OH never ever leaves the flat ?

I love my OH dearly and really enjoy the time we get to spend together on days off and weekends but I know that I couldn't deal with him being around 24/7 and he would feel the same about me. It's just not healthy.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim59 wrote: »
    But you should never have been weight lifting in the first place, and sorry but i still cannot work out why you feel you cannot be left alone for 5 mins.

Makes qualifying for disability living allowance (or whatever it's called nowadays) a shoo-in I'd have thought. Makes a mockery of those who really need that extra money in order to survive.
  • EbonyHamsterEbonyHamster Posts: 8,175
    Forum Member
    tim59 wrote: »
    But you have not said why you feel you cannot be left on your own for 5 mins.

So?
    FilliA wrote: »
    Where did you get the wheelchair from? Did you get a referral to the OT at the same time as your diagnosis.

We bought it
    Well they've raised thousands for charity, and always seem to being doing something productive with their time, and by all accounts is a really inspirational and pleasant person but hey ho.

Good on them
    kitty86 wrote: »
    I love my OH dearly and really enjoy the time we get to spend together on days off and weekends but I know that I couldn't deal with him being around 24/7 and he would feel the same about me. It's just not healthy.

Every couple is different
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    Vast_Girth wrote: »
    She claims she "works from home", but has never responded to question about what she actually does. Even if she does work she mainly lives off benefits.

Why are you making assumptions about the OP you know nothing of her situation other than what your menacing mind wants to make up. Why should she tell you what she actually does what business is it of yours?
  • killjoykilljoy Posts: 7,920
    Forum Member
    She could not stand having the OH there 24/7 but he doesn't leave the flat as she can't be left for 5 min. So does he hide In the toilet?
    Forum Member
    Why are you making assumptions about the OP you know nothing of her situation other than what your menacing mind wants to make up. Why should she tell you what she actually does what business is it of yours?

The poster is not making assumptions, it on about 15 Other forums that they have been banned from, you should read the background to this poster it's all there. These threads are all over the www.
    Forum Member
    because its just another troll thread designed to get peoples backs up...

which it has and does

Why should it get peoples backs up the poor little souls? You either offer a response or jog on if you know they are a troll not stay on the post acting like you have no other post to answer. if it's a known troll why feed it?
    Forum Member
    I just want to know..who takes the hamsters to the vets if/when they need it?

They probably have a remote control wheelie ball!
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    kitty86 wrote: »

As they say if your partner is your best friend you're doing it right. If your partner is your only friend you're doing it wrong.
    Forum Member
    Why should it get peoples backs up the poor little souls? You either offer a response or jog on if you know they are a troll not stay on the post acting like you have no other post to answer. if it's a known troll why feed it?

What is it to you it's public board, they post we post easy as 123 ;-)