[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are not!

Oi :eek: :mad::p
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,655
    Forum Member
    Aww, was that an attempt to wind me up? lets stick to this subject and enjoy watching you trying to stay calm instead.:)

I am calm, which is probably annoying you. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is a nice 'coming out' story
    'I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me,' the letter begins.
    'The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six, I’ve loved you since you were born.'
    The touching note is signed 'Dad' and the father even ends with a touch of humor: 'Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.'
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul237 wrote: »
    I am calm, which is probably annoying you. ;)

Not at all, I do however feel sorry for you. The wink on the end of your posts doesn't do much to disguise your motives either. Your faux niceties are very clear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

very touching, but why didn't he let on earlier he knew his son was gay? saved years of the poor thing going through torment over the years ... :)
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As lovely as that is I would be fuming me dad was listening into my private conversations :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not at all, I do however feel sorry for you. The wink on the end of your posts doesn't do much to disguise your motives either. Your faux niceties are very clear.

Haha. You're the one who came to this thread and singled me out without me even referring to you. So if anyone's got motives here it's you...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha. You're the one who came to this thread and singled me out without me even referring to you. So if anyone's got motives here it's you...

Wrong again. Just as in the past you have entered threads and decided to post referencing me, I have entered this thread and after reading it I posted referencing you. Same thing and to accuse me of singling you out is hypocritical.

You're also the one who in this thread posted that we should change the subject with the express purpose of winding me up. Says a lot really doesn't it?
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi :eek: :mad::p

Given your picture, you're very worthy ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wrong again. Just as in the past you have entered threads and decided to post referencing me, I have entered this thread and after reading it I posted referencing you. Same thing and to accuse me of singling you out is hypocritical.

You're also the one who in this thread posted that we should change the subject with the express purpose of winding me up. Says a lot really doesn't it?

But if you hadn't made a petty post against me I wouldn't have even mentioned winding you up (plus that was clearly tongue in cheek anyway).

But anyway I'm not taking your bait any further and will leave it at that. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given your picture, you're very worthy ;)

flattery will get you ermmmm :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so glad you two have sorted out your differences :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flattery will get you ermmmm :p

Let's take this to PM...Would anybody else like to join? We can set up a private chatroom! ;)

Gays and straights both welcome!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's take this to PM...Would anybody else like to join? We can set up a private chatroom! ;)

Gays and straights both welcome!

hahaha! your box will be full :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But if you hadn't made a petty post against me I wouldn't have even mentioned winding you up (plus that was clearly tongue in cheek anyway).

But anyway I'm not taking your bait any further and will leave it at that. :)

Oh in which case I wish I had known replying to someone in a thread was petty and baiting so I could use that one in future when you post responding to me or indeed in the past when you have done so. It wasn't clearly tongue in cheek and for you to bait others and then accuse them of doing so is very hypocritical. I'm glad however you won't be responding to me further as it leaves it very clear for people to read for themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hahaha! your box will be full :D:p

I'll just have to get an extension to make it bigger then won't I :):D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just have to get an extension to make it bigger then won't I :):D:p

oh you get special treatment then :D