Who is Casey Bachelor and why is she in there?

2»

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    I just read somewhere that she did the modelling for some of the stories for Dear Deirdre in The Sun.

really, I didn't realise she was a ****ing A-lister? :o
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she's a bit of a nonentity. However, I think she comes across as a really lovely, though naive, young woman. She probably belongs in the civilian BB, but no matter.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think her gappy teeth are quirky and cute and give her smile personality. It's a shame she's a bit boring otherwise though.

I do like the gap in her teeth as well. Not a bad thing at all.

In fact when I started reading this thread it is the gap in her teeth which made me suddenly remember a music video from a few years ago by Mason vs Princess Superstar, called 'Perfect'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjnpIqs_i2k

Is this Casey in this video?
    It is isn't it?
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's also been on the Russell Howard show.
    Scroll to 11 min 40 sec on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32Guj-EX_s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good spot with the Perfect vid!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good spot with the Perfect vid!

I wouldn't have remembered if it wasn't for her gap in her teeth.

Just looking around on the internet she is quite a well known model.

Here she is in another music video by The Fratellis....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2ZDeTYgTs

And here she is in another different episode from Russell Howard's TV show....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vwKHDdrN_qE#t=901
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    "Who is she and why is she in there?"

You could say that for at least half of the "celebs" that have appeared on this show.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the unknown 'celebs' on BB have been better value than the more famous ones.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her so far but I do think this whole thing with Lee has escalated her popularity, and I read that she attended Italia Conti drama school so is used to acting. That said, I did feel a bit sorry for her re the Lee thing but I also think she is playing up to it.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't Hazel from the "normal" series be considered more "famous" then Casey? :confused:
  • robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    debi wrote: »
    I believe one of her claims to fame is being the ex of Peter Andre!

She sang with her band on Joey Essex' 'Reem' I think ....she's proper z list :)

Apart from holyfield (sort of), lionel and jim, the others are hardly A list, now, are they?? ;-)
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to Casey, I have no idea who Sam, Olly, Luisa and Jasmine are either. They could have all have gone in the ordinary BB and no one would have batted an eyelid and wondered what a celeb was doing in there.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Wouldn't Hazel from the "normal" series be considered more "famous" then Casey? :confused:

That's happened sometimes.I mean I didn't like Ziggy from BB8 but he was in a poor boyband at least which makes him more eligible for the celebrity version than many "showbiz" types that have been on it.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I have never understood why people make a big thing about how much of a celebrity somebody is. It's completely irrelevant to me. I'm judging on what kind of a person they are not what kind of a public profile they've got.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I have never understood why people make a big thing about how much of a celebrity somebody is.

I've never really understood it either. If the C5 producers/ PR teams etc deem someone 'famous' enough to be classed a 'celebrity' and worth of a place in the CBB house, then anyone who has an issue with their choice should perhaps take it up with them, as opposed to the the individual housemates in question.