Options

New boobs on the NHS! And YOU'RE paying.......

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth are the media giving this creature the oxygen of publicity? She's a shameless attention seeker who appear to do and say anything to get her mooey in the red tops.
    The fact she says her idol is Katie Price tells us all we need to know about her standards.

She probably sees herself as some sort of z list celebrity now but when we've got the press printing stories about a fat unemployed woman 'avin it' in Magaluf and now trying to claim a bit of compo for being thrown in the pool, should any of us be surprised?

It actually makes the TOWIE lot look like decent role models by comparison.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's disgusting isn't it ?. I'd even go so far as to have the child taken in to care when it's born as she's currently making it quite clear that she doesn't want it.
    100%. Wasn't she going to have an abortion at one point so that she could appear on Celebrity Big Brother? She obviously doesn't want another boy so why not give the child a proper chance to go to a family who will actually love and nurture him, not abuse and resent him like this wretched tramp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    100%. Wasn't she going to have an abortion at one point so that she could appear on Celebrity Big Brother? She obviously doesn't want another boy so why not give the child a proper chance to go to a family who will actually love and nurture him, not abuse and resent him like this wretched tramp.

So it seems that appearing on a reality tv show is the height of this creatures ambition and far more important than the care of her children, born or unborn.

I agree that social services should definitely be taking a look at her after these comments. Either to give her help and support with her children and pregnancy or making the decision as to whether she's really someone who is up to bringing them up.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Her baby boy should be taken away from her and given to a childless couple who will cherish him. She's horrible. Comparing her children to cars ffs.

Have another cigarette, pour another glass of wine, you atrocious woman.

I rarely get angry but this subspecies makes me very very cross.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    such a horrid woman
  • Options
    eluf38eluf38 Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know that my little girl will be born with a disability. I would give up anything, absolutley anything, to know that she could have a 'normal' life without having to undergo surgery or treatment. Yet once we knew her condition was compatible with life, it never entered my head to have a termination. I'm grateful to be having a child at all, as I know so many women who've experienced the heartache of losing theirs.

This wicked bitch finds out she's having a healthy little boy, and says she 'cried and cried' and wishes she had a termination?! Even worse than that, she's poisoning her unborn son by continuing to drink and smoke? Is she trying to kill it while he's in her womb? Or is she so f*cking selfish that she doesn't care if he's damage by her drug use?

There are thousands of mothers and would-be mothers out there who would do anything to have what she has... and yet she wishes she'd killed her healthy, innocent child, just because she couldn't dress it up in pink? An absolute monster. She should have all her children taken into care, and given to families who will love them unconditionally. Then she should be sterilised, so on the off chance someone else is stupid enough to sleep with her, she can't get pregnant again.

It's not often you feel someone deserves death threats on twitter... but in Josie's case I think any abuse hurled her way is justified. She's a vile human being. She says she wants a daughter to 'share her life experiences with'... all I can say is thank god she's not having a girl as the poor child would have no chance in life, with a mother like her.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    eluf38 wrote: »
    It's not often you feel someone deserves death threats on twitter... but in Josie's case I think any abuse hurled her way is justified. She's a vile human being. She says she wants a daughter to 'share her life experiences with'... all I can say is thank god she's not having a girl as the poor child would have no chance in life, with a mother like her.

i don't think death threats are justifiable, yes she is a despicable and selfish human being but i still think death threats are wrong
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Haven't really followed this story, but I do have to take umbrage with the description used in some of the rags.
    Which custodian of English etymology has allowed the use of the word "glamour" to be totally misappropriated?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't think death threats are justifiable, yes she is a despicable and selfish human being but i still think death threats are wrong

I agree. She's a scumbag but making threads towards her can never be justified. Plus anything that enables her to gain any sort of moral highground can never be right, surely?
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. She's a scumbag but making threads towards her can never be justified. Plus anything that enables her to gain any sort of moral highground can never be right, surely?

Indeed. Though she'd probably have a tax-payer funded Stannah Stairlift installed to get to the moral high-ground.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    100%. Wasn't she going to have an abortion at one point so that she could appear on Celebrity Big Brother? .

I doubt she's that famous. I've never heard of her until this thread, unless she's one girls that likes to get their tits out on one of the channels in the 900's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today, Miss Cunningham revealed on Twitter that she will be releasing an autobiography at the end of the year.

Her agent Rob Cooper told Mail Online that the book will be 'Josie's exact words, completely unedited', meaning spelling and grammar mistakes will be included.

Why is this nonentity got an agent and as for her autobiography - FFS
  • Options
    eluf38eluf38 Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I predicted on this thread not so long ago that she would be releasing her autobiography quite soon. She seems to equate any media attention (no matter how negative) with fame.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Lizzie Bardsley can get an agent and a television "career" then it's not that far removed from Josie Cunningham getting one I suppose.

If she is indeed releasing an autobiography then I suspect we'll be "treated" to her doing the rounds of the talk shows nearer to when it's due for release.

In a perfect world, nobody would book her and the book would tank .. badly.

She would, of course, blame "the trolls", but it would hopefully draw a line under the sorry affair.
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    eluf38 wrote: »
    We know that my little girl will be born with a disability. I would give up anything, absolutley anything, to know that she could have a 'normal' life without having to undergo surgery or treatment. Yet once we knew her condition was compatible with life, it never entered my head to have a termination. I'm grateful to be having a child at all, as I know so many women who've experienced the heartache of losing theirs.

This wicked bitch finds out she's having a healthy little boy, and says she 'cried and cried' and wishes she had a termination?! Even worse than that, she's poisoning her unborn son by continuing to drink and smoke? Is she trying to kill it while he's in her womb? Or is she so f*cking selfish that she doesn't care if he's damage by her drug use?

There are thousands of mothers and would-be mothers out there who would do anything to have what she has... and yet she wishes she'd killed her healthy, innocent child, just because she couldn't dress it up in pink? An absolute monster. She should have all her children taken into care, and given to families who will love them unconditionally. Then she should be sterilised, so on the off chance someone else is stupid enough to sleep with her, she can't get pregnant again.

great post.
    Firstly , Congratulations :) , i found your other thread and your daughter will be lucky to have you as a mommy. :)

Josie wouldn't know how to be a proper mother if it hit her in the face. She has a healthy baby which is more than a lot of women have. If they have a child at all.
    I have had a miscarriage & i am still waiting for my longed for child.
    I would love a girl but if i was to have a boy i wouldn't head straight to the abortion clinic or cry as if i had been shot. I would just be happy to just have a beautiful baby on the way.
    So yep she gets my angry.
    And papers like the sun won't let her go back under her rock & keep reporting on her.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the clip of her on Loose Women over on the DM website. The whole 5 step "cycle" winds me up more than what she was saying.

1. Woman who wants to cause outrage says outrageous things
    2. Outrageous things are picked up by certain media outlets
    3. Person goes on TV to justify and explain outrageous things
    4. Person is asked very provocative questions by TV interviewer
    5. TV appearance is picked up by certain media outlets

It's just a self perpetuating cycle which serves each link in the chain. The woman involved will no doubt be paid a bit for it.. the TV show will get more viewers and coverage.. the media outlets will get more hits to their website.. which generates more ad revenue. And so forth. It's the same with Katie Hopkins. It's just a cynical ploy to get more viewers, more hits and more money.

When Myleene Klass had a go at her for using money that should have gone to cancer patients I actually found myself agreeing with Josie. It's up to the NHS how they spend their money.. not Josie. Just because she had a breast enlargement on the NHS doesn't mean she personally denied a cancer patient treatment. I found it very unfair to even suggest that as Myleene did on TV. But hey ho.. it did the trick.. because no doubt everyone will be outraged.. pitch forks readied.. torches lit with fire and everyone wins.

The best way to deal with attention seekers? Don't give them any coverage at all. But then too many people would lose out. In some respects you could even go as far as to suggest Josie is being used by the media outlets who pick up her comments and give her more publicity oxygen. They should politely tell her to go live her life in peace and stop trying to cause outrage rather than using her to make money. It gets to a point where she is having to say outrageous things she probably doesn't believe in just to give herself another pay day.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't suppose it's registered in the calcified walnut she calls a brain that one day her son will be old enough to read what she's said about him! Stupid woman! *rolleyes*
  • Options
    Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    great post.
    Firstly , Congratulations :) , i found your other thread and your daughter will be lucky to have you as a mommy. :)

Josie wouldn't know how to be a proper mother if it hit her in the face. She has a healthy baby which is more than a lot of women have. If they have a child at all.
    I have had a miscarriage & i am still waiting for my longed for child.
    I would love a girl but if i was to have a boy i wouldn't head straight to the abortion clinic or cry as if i had been shot. I would just be happy to just have a beautiful baby on the way.
    So yep she gets my angry.
    And papers like the sun won't let her go back under her rock & keep reporting on her.
    she's in the Mirror today....... and she was in the Mirror a few months back too.....

I think the 'woman' (term used in the very general of senses) has some sort of mental health issue....... she clearly is a sandwich short of a picnic.... she has two kids and from what I read she wants to smoke this unborn boy to death........ there are people out there that would love to become parents..... and this 'person' wants everyone to feel sorry for her...... well I don't - I feel sorry for her children. One day they'll read about her sordid life and probably disown her..... she is truly messed up - I just hope she does not mess up her own children.....

There are people dying, because the NHS cannot afford certain drugs..... but they can give this 'person' a boob job? Who the hell makes those decisions?
  • Options
    wns_195wns_195 Posts: 13,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people where she lives haven't forced her out of the area so they obviously like having somebody like that living among them. If people like Josie Cunningham had to raise money to fund their vanity the NNHS would be less open to abuse.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to avoid this cretin but this made me laugh so much I just had to share ..
    Fame-hungry wannabe Josie Cunningham is distraught after a pound shop pulled out of a deal she'd made to sell DVDs of the birth of her child.

The controversial Leeds-born "model" took to Twitter to vent her anger after a high street retailer broke their deal.

"Actually fuming!!!!!!! As if a poundshop has just pulled out of my child birth DVD deal!!!!!!!! So, angry!!!," she raged.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nhs-boob-job-mum-josie-3895940

Yep, you read that right .. a pound shop :D
  • Options
    D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Hello! mag will jump in now the pound shop has backed out.
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    Her quote says 500 stores, so that makes it poundland, theres no way each store would sell 500 of her horrid DVD, id be surprised of most stores sell 200 DVD's per week total, never mind on title.
    Baring in mind ive seen the complete office, Alien, Aliens, Borat, that peter kay thing, shawshank redemption, fight club in there, all top titles, i doubt her shite would touch the sides.

EDIT, God, spelling, punctuation, im having a few cans in the garden, can you tell.:D
  • Options
    Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »

Some poundlands sell OK and hello.:D
  • Options
    D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gordie1 wrote: »
    Her quote says 500 stores, so that makes it poundland, theres no way each store would sell 500 of her horrid DVD, id be surprised of most stores sell 200 DVD's per week total, never mind on title.
    Baring in mind ive seen the complete office, Alien, Aliens, Borat that peter kay thing, shawshank redemption, fight club in there, all top titles, i doubt her shite would touch the sides.

EDIT, God, spelling, punctuation, im having a few cans in the garden, can you tell.:D

Her birth video would fit in well with those titles!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is a DVD of the birth of the baby she thought about aborting so she could go on BB and then decided to poison with alcohol when she found put it wasn't a girl? And she seriously thinks 250, 000 people will be stupid enough to buy it?