My friend is impossible

2»

Comments

• Options
    eluf38eluf38 Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbclassics wrote: »
    I think you may be onto something there, as at times I thought 'geesh I hope I'm not this moany towards my friends when I feel down!'. It does sound mean but even he knows he's a bit of a mess at this point.

Also I think we should get your randy friend together with my guy friend - talk about killing two birds with one stone :D

Or at least it might persuade him that having a girlfriend isn't the be-all-and-end-all! Guarenteed after a few weeks of dating her, he'll be glad to be single again. (I say this as most of her exes have cited her obsessiveness/clinginess/neediness as the reason for breaking up.)
  • Options
    Seth1Seth1 Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eluf38 wrote: »
    Or at least it might persuade him that having a girlfriend isn't the be-all-and-end-all! Guarenteed after a few weeks of dating her, he'll be glad to be single again. (I say this as most of her exes have cited her obsessiveness/clinginess/neediness as the reason for breaking up.)

Yep, she's definitely a complicated one, her;-)
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    eluf38 wrote: »

Sounds like a plan, or it could possibly make him more mopey if it goes wrong.

Today he had a moan that the friends he has are crap and have no time for him, I did say 'oh thanks' (sarcastically) back to him. Tempted to say back to him 'well at least I listen to your whining', cheeky thing.