Forum Member
    Hope Siavash wins. :)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone but Rodrigo or Charlie for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I'd like either Marcus or Siavash to win. Both have had their miserable/down times over the weeks but they've consistently been far more interesting viewing than any of the others now that Freddie's gone.

I don't really care either way whether HMs are "game players" or "in there to win" - what's the point of putting yourself up for this if you're not one or the other, or even both? But I am interested in how much entertainment they provide me with and how much I empathise with them.

Childish tantrums, showmances, purile pranks, picking on others, doing absolutely bu**er all - none of these do anything for me so that rules out Rodders, Charlie, Sophie, Lisa and David. Bea's got to be a gonna tonight - and deservedly so, which just leaves my preferred pair in the frame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The betting's all over the place isn't it? Guess there's no guessing!

I really, really hope neither Sophie or Rodrigo win - she for her silly little girl acting and bringing little to the party; he for his hypocritical, self-righteous temper tantrums, can't stand the little weasel.

Siavash has disappeared under the radar for now, so I'm hoping it's Marcus who picks up the prize! Honest, entertaining, and totally tongue in cheek, not to mention challenging BB! He'd be a great winner!