Poltergeist: The Legacy

LMLM Posts: 63,477
Forum Member
✭✭
I had no idea this show existed until i found it by accident on you tube where every single episode is, as I am on a long journey of discovering other shows in the sci-fi/supernatural/fantasy genre. It is about a group of people who investigate poltergeists. It ran for 4 seasons in the mid to late 90's. It's very good and I do recommend it.

Any other fans?

Comments

• CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it. Very good indeed.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may also like Friday 13th: The Series which is broadly similar and from the same era.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I downloaded and watched the first couple of episodes and am liking it so far. Just a quick question, when it finishes is everything wrapped up?
  • wolfukwolfuk Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Great series. Loved it, just shame it was stopped IN UK before they finalised / wrapped it up, either that or I missed last season/episodes as either I missed or wasnt shown in UK. From what I remember it just stopped.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It got a wrap up. But the writers had to rush it because the show was cancelled so later in the production. But yes, the finale is what i would call a proper finale. All loose ends tied up.

I wouldn't have checked it out if it had ended on a cliffhanger. It's a rule i have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wolfuk wrote: »
    Great series. Loved it, just shame it was stopped IN UK before they finalised / wrapped it up, either that or I missed last season/episodes as either I missed or wasnt shown in UK. From what I remember it just stopped.

the final episode was shown on ch.5 years ago.