Options

Who is Jasmine Waltz?

max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all, I haven't a clue who this 'zeleb' is, tried Google but nothing much comes up apart from loads of stuff about big brother and her flashing her boobs and she's not on Wiki, who the hell is she, another sex tape turned celebrity? ^_^

Comments

• Options
    max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, I haven't a clue who this 'zeleb' is, tried Google but nothing much comes up apart from loads of stuff about big brother and her flashing her breasts and she's not on Wiki, who the hell is she, another sex tape turned into born celebrity? ^_^
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Apparently she's a Hollywood starlet.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

I keep reading that, is it a euphemism?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a link yesterday where Jasmine Leonard was having a rant about her.

I'll see if I can find it.
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

Thanks for sharing that with us......:D

I SERIOUSLY never KNEW SHE:D WAS SO FAMOUS....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    She's this Vegas "wild child" they've put in CBB to get the ball rolling.

Glad to be of assistance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing that with us......:D

I SERIOUSLY never KNEW SHE:D WAS SO FAMOUS....

:D:D:D lol
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    An American -Z List 'celebrity' who has made a bit of a name for herself for courting controversy. She was obviously a cheap, easy to come by, risque, American that was just what the production team wanted.

Apparently head hunted and promoted by Jasmine Lennard. A real class act eh?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An American z-lister as far as I know now. This is amusing but I don't give it much credence considering the author

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rvdbj3
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    max_db wrote: »
    Hi all, I haven't a clue who this 'zeleb' is, tried Google but nothing much comes up apart from loads of stuff about big brother and her flashing her breasts and she's not on Wiki, who the hell is she, another sex tape turned into born celebrity? ^_^

Jasmine- Femme-Fatales.
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in the cinematic treat Pledge This with Paris Hilton couldn't tell you if she had a big part or not.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    She was a waitress who wanted to be an actress who had sex with David Arquette while he was still married to Courtney Cox. Since then she's had sex with some other Hollywood guys (those guys were single at least), but not very many acting roles (nothing of consequence at least).

Little of that means she's all that bad a person, other than the bit about letting a married man stick his cock into her. But basically it means she's a very good looking nobody.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    An American z-lister as far as I know now. This is amusing but I don't give it much credence considering the author

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rvdbj3

Good Lord by that Jasmine Lennard is a detestable woman. She gives me the serious shivers. Dangerous article (JasmineL, not her incoherent, vicious ramblings).
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Don't have a problem with her language, or with her getting drunk, or with her controversial comments.

My problem is with her attitude - when Sam said that Lionel was offended, she didn't give a toss.

Obvioiusly has a total lack of regard for other people's opinions.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the girl from the Finger A Fudge adverts