So still defending Sam are we?

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Sam is a right little toerag!
    jaydeebee wrote: »
    Gets away with murder?

Yet Sam got away lightly with t-baggin Josie, it's guaranteed that if Josie had gone and complained about that Sam would have been removed... that aint a good housemate!
    Hendo9 wrote: »
    Sam can dish it out but cant take anything back.

Strange how his whole personality changed since his face was swapped on the S+R board!

Going in to get Dave's letter... sucking up to Josie, being friendly with whoever's near... choosing Corin in the horse task etc.
    Starlet wrote: »
    That's irrelevant to my point.

Sam started the argument, by starting to argue. Simple.

What happened before that to cause Sam to kick off is open for debate, but the fact Sam killed any chance for them to discuss things sensibly by the way he reacted isn't.
    jaydeebee wrote: »
    Exactly, and Sam fans need to grasp this.

Sam deserves everything he gets, I think talking about the reasons Sam was put in and stuff against the way Sam has talked to Josie and other housemates shows that there is no comparison.

If you can't take been shouted back at without crying like a girl, why shout in the first place? He could have either left it, or gone in there and just talked in a sensible tone.

Sam fans are saying what do people expect him to do, sit there and do nothing? But that works both ways! When John is been shouted at, is HE supposed to just sit and take it? No! He's obviously gonna shout back!

Absolutely spot on!

I did not agree/side with JJ1 when he argued with the other HMs but Sam went into the bathroom and 'challenged' JJ1 after getting himself fired up in the living room by saying 'JJ1 can suck my ***k'. He knew how JJ1 would react, then goes off to cry so he can get sympathy.

Yes JJ1 was bitching about Sam but Sam could have handled it better. If Sam has seen past footage, he would know how JJ1 goes on and on about things for a week.

I was beginning to warm towards Sam earlier this week, thinking he was being new boy brash, then settle down and be more likeable. funny and entertaining. He has reverted to being an unfunny hyperactive toddler again. Toddlers have the cute factor, he is too old to be like that, much like how Josie looks when she sucks her thumb.

He has been briefed by BB to needle the HMs and he is doing a good job.

I would rather an amusing, non boring HM had taken his place.
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    Sam's the one person in there that does take it back. He's p*ssed off because John James wasn't man enough to tell him to his face what his problem was, deciding instead to bitch behind his back, whilst pretening to be Sam's mate in there.

I don't think Sam's putting on an act, like JJ1 claims, and I don't think even JJ1 believes it himself, but if he does, then why didn't he confront him about it before? I've asked this a few times and have yet to get a response.

Exactly all rather telling that JJ is bringing up points from 1-2 weeks ago, and only mentioning them today.

Funny that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He went in shouting at him and calling him a prick. Sam did not go in there with any intentions of having a discussion.

He had his rant then ran to the bedroom to cry so that when JJ came in to have his say it looked like he was being aggressive and mean.

He called him a prick to dave who told him to say it to his face. However he actually went in and said I heard everything you said he did not call him a prick straight off. He swore at him as he left I believe.

As for him crying with the intention of making JJ look aggressive:eek::rolleyes:

I am sure the tears that were coming before he went in were all because he knew JJ would become vile and aggressive. Of course he was not genuinely upset. To be honest if you are going to say things like that I cannot see the point in discussing it you are just taking bias to a whole other level while criticising Sam fans for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nerf666 wrote: »
    Exactly all rather telling that JJ is bringing up points from 1-2 weeks ago, and only mentioning them today.

Funny that?

I noticed that. He is deeply offended on behalf of josie now isn't he! Also helpful to repeat the things Sam said that he found hilarious before to try and make himself look better. Fake, desperate little loser.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    According to John James Sam did not come in screaming but was talking normal to begin with.

It was John James that was called into the DR for aggressive behaviour not Sam.

Yes but John James is better looking you see so if he stabbed Sam it would be Sam's fault for breathing wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleybb wrote: »
    He called him a prick to dave who told him to say it to his face. However he actually went in and said I heard everything you said he did not call him a prick straight off. He swore at him as he left I believe.

As for him crying with the intention of making JJ look aggressive:eek::rolleyes:

I am sure the tears that were coming before he went in were all because he knew JJ would become vile and aggressive. Of course he was not genuinely upset. To be honest if you are going to say things like that I cannot see the point in discussing it you are just taking bias to a whole other level while criticising Sam fans for it.

We were watching a different show then, if you are saying he didn't go in there immediately shouting and calling John James a prick, because that's exactly what he did,

And I didn't mean that was Sam's intention, I believe his crying and running away was genuine - I just meant that the fact Sam was crying when John James was having his say back made John James look like the aggressor when he really wasn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    According to John James Sam did not come in screaming but was talking normal to begin with.

It was John James that was called into the DR for aggressive behaviour not Sam.

As I said on another thread, BB can only call in one of the arguing housemates to cool down - it would be rather stupid to call in both. It's not an indication of who they think is in the wrong or right, it's just standard practice to call someone in when things start getting heated (aaah remember the days before the world went PC mad when they just let 'em go at it?).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam sticks his nose in things that are of none of his business

Sam overheard them bitching about him, then JJ & the others say it's none of his business.

WTF?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well like many others I am afraid I had started to warm to Sam, but not after tonight.

JJ did not have ago at Sam the first 2 weeks with the name calling as he wanted to give Sam a chance, like he said himself and Josie nearly fell out over it. JJ defended Sam to everyone in the house. JJ felt used tonight and thats one thing he cannot stand, he thought as Sam as a friend but could see exactly what Sam was up to himself.

I believe Sam did this to avoid eviction. JJ was going to talk to Sam as soon as he came out the shower, this is something JJ always does if he has a problem which he thinks is important he will talk to that person. Hes done it with Steve,Andrew and a few of the others. He has never been agressive when hes spoken to them. Sam saw a golden opportunity to night and took it the tears was his crown and glory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    Sam overheard them bitching about him, then JJ & the others say it's none of his business.

WTF?

JJ said it was none of his business to interfere with his and Josie conversation thats what he was referring to
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were watching a different show then, if you are saying he didn't go in there immediately shouting and calling John James a prick, because that's exactly what he did,

And I didn't mean that was Sam's intention, I believe his crying and running away was genuine - I just meant that the fact Sam was crying when John James was having his say back made John James look like the aggressor when he really wasn't.

We must be as I went back to check and John James himself said he came in saying I heard everything you said. He did not say that he has called him a prick.

Ok I did not get that from what you said but i guess that you can tell I disagree from what I have said before.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    Sure, but you can also look at it like this, if JJ went to Sam and talked to him before his big bitchfest, this wouldn't have happened. You can't have it both ways, JJ claims he doesn't bitch, but he did just that for 20 mins, he just happened to be caught out on it

You could even tell Josie was taken back by it. Sure Sam is annoying, but when someone is upset to keep shouting at them is pathetic, if BB didn't call JJ in, would he have stopped? I doubt it.

EXACTLY...even JJ1 said this himself.....SO WHY DIDN'T HE DO IT THEN and not 'discuss' it with his 2 cronies 1st??:confused::confused::mad::mad: He's 'had a word' with both Sam and Andrew before and spoken to him in a civil way too!!:eek::eek::confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    EXACTLY...even JJ1 said this himself.....SO WHY DIDN'T HE DO IT THEN and not 'discuss' it with his 2 cronies 1st??:confused::confused::mad::mad: He's 'had a word' with both Sam and Andrew before and spoken to him in a civil way too!!:eek::eek::confused::confused:

He was in the shower, Dave and JJ came to him, he was going to talk to Sam after the shower. If something is about JJ he will talk to that person, he always has.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saich2 wrote: »
    Well like many others I am afraid I had started to warm to Sam, but not after tonight.

JJ did not have ago at Sam the first 2 weeks with the name calling as he wanted to give Sam a chance, like he said himself and Josie nearly fell out over it. JJ defended Sam to everyone in the house. JJ felt used tonight and thats one thing he cannot stand, he thought as Sam as a friend but could see exactly what Sam was up to himself.

I believe Sam did this to avoid eviction. JJ was going to talk to Sam as soon as he came out the shower, this is something JJ always does if he has a problem which he thinks is important he will talk to that person. Hes done it with Steve,Andrew and a few of the others. He has never been agressive when hes spoken to them. Sam saw a golden opportunity to night and took it the tears was his crown and glory.

Not true I'm afraid.

JJ1 loved and enjoyed Sam attacking Josie as he saw it as a way to undermine Josie. It's JJ1 who sees Josie as the favourite and therefore his rival. She's far more popular in the house than he has ever been, he knows she could swat him like a fly if she wanted to.

You saw it tonight, those three arseholes who were bitching have nothing really and it's that the others are allowing them to behave like this rather than them having no choice. If Josie comes out against any of the three, even JJ1, all the others will follow suit. She'd have Sam, Corin, Andrew, Jo. Mario and Steve will just stay out of it.

JJ's only problem with Sam is that Josie and Sam are now friends and he sees that as a threat to his position.
    Just as part of his dislike of Corin is that she is a friend of Josie.

What's so frustrating is that Josie doesn't see it. She's allowing her heart to blind her to what she could do if she wanted to. And that would also include bringing him to heel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S A M F T W .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ1 was already annoyed with Josie from earlier he just took it out on Sam. This makes me love Sam even more!
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do know you're describing John James there, don't you.

I'm not expecting any of his fans to openly acknowledge what a tw*t he is, but they know. They know.

If shouting at Sam and putting him in place and rubbing that idiotic smile off his face makes JJ1 a tw*t then hooray for tw*ts :D I love 'em :D
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this had been previous years BB's then JJv1.0 would have either been warned or kicked out long before now

His threatening behaviour over either tasks or nominations has browbeat HM's to let him have his own way, he should have went week one after his behaviour with Rachel
  • ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We had this discussion last week Jay.

Sam insults other HM's and it's fun, entertainment etc.

Any house mate insults Sam back and it's bullying.

Different rules it seems.

Totally true.

How many defenders here of Sam would in reality want him in their circle of friends or as a neighbour?
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Yep I still think he should win, I dont have to like him, i dont have to be friends with him, how he copes on the outside worl is nothing to do with me, but I do care about what Im watching on tv and those previous housemates are bordering on BB4 territory, at least now there is something worth staying up to watch!
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitiamin wrote: »
    YES I am why the hell would I support that arrogant vile hypocritic aussie pratt.

:D:D...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saich2 wrote: »
    He was in the shower, Dave and JJ came to him, he was going to talk to Sam after the shower. If something is about JJ he will talk to that person, he always has.

No, he hasn't. He hasn't spoken to Corin since she stood up to him. In fact, he spends hours bitching about her and Corin thinks they are fine.

John "tell it to my face" James would not say anything to anyone who will fight back.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why should I want to defend Sam, he did NOTHING wrong tonight.

Sam and Josie caught John James, JJ & Dave red handed in a bitching session.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here, its on the BB site and I think you are wrong
    "if you are saying he didn't go in there immediately shouting and calling John James a prick, because that's exactly what he did"

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/sam-and-john-s-furious-bustup/play.c4
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

JJ got caught out in a bitch session. Don't think Sam's bitched like that