Halloween Radio

teasconesteascones Posts: 110
Forum Member
Does anyone know of any Halloween related things radio stations are doing today/tonight? Anyone got any memories any odd things radio stations have done over the last few years along the lines of Halloween?

I'm thinking of stuff like the 'War or the Worlds' stunt that Orson Welles radio career is often rememberd for.

Comments

• MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halloween themed music now with me on Ace Radio aceradio.co.uk till 6pm.

More later with station manager Mark Alexander from 10:00pm with his Halloween Monster Spooktacular.
  • Lee MorrisLee Morris Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! All
    I'm not sure about tonight but I remember Nicky Campbell on Radio 1 one year I think either the 80's or early 90's on Into the Night with a Halloween special, those were the days.
  • SpotSpot Posts: 25,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC Radio 7 has a whole evening of programmes which started at 5, including the Twilight Zone, Frankenstein, The Voyage of the Demeter and Sherlock Holmes versus Dracula.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Sine FM have one going out at 10pm on 102.6 in Doncaster , you can listen on line at www.sinefm.com
  • Bill ClintonBill Clinton Posts: 9,389
    Forum Member
    Citytalk 105.9 normally have Zone Unknown with Roy Basnett about the paranormal EVERY Sunday at 8pm so tonight should be no different, I assume that Pete Price will feature Ghost stories on the programme at 10pm, in the past he's had local ghost author Tony Slemen with some pretty good ghost stories.
    Haven't seen it confirmed anywhere but there must be something halloweeny like that on tonight's Pete Price. What about other local stations from Bauer such as Metro with Night Owls maybe they'll have something to offer.
  • PowerplayPowerplay Posts: 4,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll be better off listening to some U.S. stations online, as they take Halloween more seriously than us Brits!
  • MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Alexander is live now on air, in chat and on cam

www.aceradio.co.uk

/shamelesshalloweenplug :)
  • TonyCurrieTonyCurrie Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "The Hallowe'en Show" at midnight (UK time) on www.radiosix.com
  • comedycomacomedycoma Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Late Night Nicksy is live on Gaydio right now; he's at the Essential nightclub with a psychic/medium bloke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Minster FM always do some form of ghost hunt and their website says that they'll upload it after.
  • BMRBMR Posts: 4,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did NightOwls do anything?
  • zingzing Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they did a Halloween special again like last year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Bolton FM conducted a live paranormal investigation hosted by Janet Crawford and Luke Marsden from a haunted Bolton Inn in Doffcocker.