Cheryl Cole Moving to LA?

tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/01/ill-miss-her-sarah-harding-confirms-cheryl-coles-move-to-la-3566991/

Sarah Harding has said Cheryl is moving to LA to be with Tre.

I think it is clear now Cheryl wants to move to crack America so desperately after a million attempts. Even her assistant Lily tweeted a few back they are moving to Miami for 9 months.

I personally think it is Cheryl who mainly wanted the split in order to crack the states as she knows she can't do it with the other four clinging by her neck.

Its sad that Nicola and Nadine don't get the worldwide success they deserve with their vocals to be fair.

I guess we will have to wait for Miss Cole to run to Daddy Cowell for a job on USA X Factor again as she knows that is probably her only way of cracking the states, despite her saying in her autobiography and in multiple interviews she will never do X Factor again.

Lets hope the shine is passed onto the other members and TALENT truly plays a part.

Comments

• tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/01/ill-mi...to-la-3566991/

Sarah Harding has said Cheryl is moving to LA to be with Tre.

I think it is clear now Cheryl wants to move to crack America so desperately after a million attempts. Even her assistant Lily tweeted a few back they are moving to Miami for 9 months.

I personally think it is Cheryl who mainly wanted the split in order to crack the states as she knows she can't do it with the other four clinging by her neck.

Its sad that Nicola and Nadine don't get the worldwide success they deserve with their vocals to be fair.

I guess we will have to wait for Miss Cole to run to Daddy Cowell for a job on USA X Factor again as she knows that is probably her only way of cracking the states, despite her saying in her autobiography and in multiple interviews she will never do X Factor again.

Lets hope the shine is passed onto the other members and TALENT truly plays a part.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've already posted this thread in the showbiz section, under a different title.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Nation's sweetheart meaning either Kate Middleton or Gary Barlow.....either is possible.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way i would be very very surprised if she did and heres why:

Her initial success was based on her X factor platform and the push she got form the likes of Cowell and once he left her sales and impact dried up. How does it go for her 1 big single album relesae flop follow up abandon project on to the next one.

She has no specific talent nothing to set her apart she has zero star quality.

Thirdly her material isn't very strong interesting or in anway unique

I just don't see how she could possibly crack such the big market she isn't all that big here it was only ever the X factorthat gave that illusion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    No way i would be very very surprised if she did and heres why:

Her initial success was based on her X factor platform and the push she got form the likes of Cowell and once he left her sales and impact dried up. How does it go for her 1 big single album relesae flop follow up abandon project on to the next one.

She has no specific talent nothing to set her apart she has zero star quality.

Thirdly her material isn't very strong interesting or in anway unique

I just don't see how she could possibly crack such the big market she isn't all that big here it was only ever the X factorthat gave that illusion.

I think she will be made a judge in X Factor USA this season. She is a mug if she takes it back after all the slamming she did about it in her autobiography and interviews.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've already posted this thread in the showbiz section, under a different title.

Bothered? Nope. :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    I think she will be made a judge in X Factor USA this season. She is a mug if she takes it back after all the slamming she did about it in her autobiography and interviews.

Why though America doesn't know her or are in anyway bothered about her and even if true it's no guarantee she will be a success.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bothered? Nope. :D

You're an obvious WUM mate :p
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    If she signs to a bigger US label than Will.I.Am's label. Fight For This Love (a 2013 Mix) should be her first single and then Call My Name.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How has she had a million attempts exactly? She joined X Factor and was fired and that is all she has done, she has never released music there.

Anyway, she says she is taking a break, she has probably just moved there to be closer to her boyfriend who lives there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has had a few slip ups with her singing through with the Jubilee and Stand Up To Cancer thing. Her fans are so naive always defending her she is the best singer in the world. She is a great performer though and always puts on a good show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't the XF USA utterly tank? Hard to see how that could launch her if that is the case.
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has had a few slip ups with her singing through with the Jubilee and Stand Up To Cancer thing. Her fans are so naive always defending her she is the best singer in the world. She is a great performer though and always puts on a good show.

I don't think I have seen any fan say that, on here at least. In fact, most are well aware and are ready to say she's not got the best voice. Also what are these "million" attempts? X Factor and the cameo in a film is about the only things I know she's done, and I wouldn't say the cameo was her idea of trying to "break America".
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nations sweetheart is a term created by her management.

No hope in hell
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nations sweetheart is a term created by her management.

No hope in hell

No, it isn't. Carole Malone started it.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she takes a translator with her......(which is why she failed last time)
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her fans defend her as they like her performances, none of her fans here claim she is a great singer, we are all aware she isn't, so I don't know where you got that from.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    oh dear, that still makes me laugh.:o

It's slightly embarassing.

I love Nadine and its good she was performing in all the clubs in the United States and working hard but really needs to stick at doing what she does best. Sing. Not to create some circus raunchy look.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    I don't think I have seen any fan say that, on here at least. In fact, most are well aware and are ready to say she's not got the best voice. Also what are these "million" attempts? X Factor and the cameo in a film is about the only things I know she's done, and I wouldn't say the cameo was her idea of trying to "break America".

Yep of course she has tried. Her management i.e. Will.i.am has tried so hard to get her noticed in the States but it has never worked out, which is why on his albums he has only had high profile artists as he knows this will sell
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's slightly embarassing.

I love Nadine and its good she was performing in all the clubs in the United States and working hard but really needs to stick at doing what she does best. Sing. Not to create some circus raunchy look.

its an awful look for her and she looks like she`s been tangoed.:eek: she should stick to singing really, she really couldn't pull that look off.:o
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep of course she has tried. Her management i.e. Will.i.am has tried so hard to get her noticed in the States but it has never worked out, which is why on his albums he has only had high profile artists as he knows this will sell

yes, but nevertheless her `million attempts` was a big exaggeration on your part and i also agree you was way off when you suggested her fans aren't aware of her limitations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

Sorry but HOW MANY TIMES we see that in media?