Music tastes of soap stars and characters?

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anybody know any music tastes from any soap characters or actors?

Sam Strike seems to into sort of rock music, he posts songs he likes on Twitter. Although Johnny seems to like House from what I seen.

Chris Fountain (yes I know he was sacked and caused controversy) is a DJ so seems to into House and that in real life.

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Tracy in Corrie used to go upstairs and listen to her tapes for years at a time.
    Then she went all gothy/grungey in the early 90s.
    She's probably a Bublé fan now!
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anybody know any music tastes from any soap characters or actors?

Sam Strike seems to into sort of rock music, he posts songs he likes on Twitter. Although Johnny seems to like House from what I seen.

Chris Fountain (yes I know he was sacked and caused controversy) is a DJ so seems to into House and that in real life.

Sam has a good taste in music then :) I think Johnny is a character that generally just likes all music due to his pub upbringing and all genres are played in pubs at various events. Lauren, dean and zsa zsa I can see liking rock, jay, whitney and abi just whatever is in the current too 40 chart and dexter and fatboy that awful rap stuff. I can see fats liking a lot of other stuff now as the characters matured quite abit.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Alfie Moon loves the Jam song A Town Called Malice, (same as myself) Shane Richie loves the song in real life too!

:-):cool:
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mick all time favourite album is 'Easy Karaoke Party Hits Vol. 4' on CD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean - Blurred Lines
    :-o (supposed to be shocked face but on phone so don't know how/ can't choose it)
  • RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Disclosure - F For You (ft Mary J Blige) being played in the Albert whilst a lot of young characters were in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam has a good taste in music then :) I think Johnny is a character that generally just likes all music due to his pub upbringing and all genres are played in pubs at various events. Lauren, dean and zsa zsa I can see liking rock, jay, whitney and abi just whatever is in the current too 40 chart and dexter and fatboy that awful rap stuff. I can see fats liking a lot of other stuff now as the characters matured quite abit.

Never noticed that. When did you notice?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I know Brooke Vincent loves R&B
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE's Liam loves Wings - Little Mix....it is his theme tune.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Leanne off corrie loved the Spice Girls :D
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dot Cotton loves a bit of Swedish Techno-Metal. Only from North-West Sweden though, obviously.