Options

Aisleyne and Marc

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I loved Aisleyne in 2006. I loved her when she came in again and the first few days. I love the hard, emotional, flirtatious, caring Aisleyne.

Whilst Helen and Nikki were there, I thought she was fabulous again. "Basic rations for a basic bitch", "good riddance bitch", "ding dong the bitch is gone" were brilliant one liners (rehearsed or not rehearsed). I also laughed when Aisleyne was yawning whilst Helen was speaking, this to me reminded me of classic Aisleyne.

Nowadays though since Nikki and Helen left, she seems more angry and her self-esteem seems lower. In arguments, she used to be more composed like Marc is now, but now she just gets so angry it's funny (maybe not in the right way, like her old classic Aisleyne moments). I do hope Aisleyne calms down soon. People on twitter at first were loving her but now she is pissing them off.

I do hope this isn't ruining Aisleyne BB status, as I think she is a legend still.

With Marc, I liked him before Helen came in, I thought he was funny. HATED him whilst Helen was in. He is a little bit better now but for me, I still think he is a douche since he seems to up Helen's arse still, not funny to me. Also thought it was horrid to refer John McCrirrick as a "coffin dodger" (don't know why, but something really offends me about that term). I was shocked to find out that a lot of people on twitter found it funny. Whatever you think of someone in their 70s or something, I think it's horrid to refer someone as that. With his arguments with Aisleyne, the first one or two I was so on Aisleyne and Danny's side, the one tonight and maybe the night before all seemed pointless of Aisleyne to react like that though imo.

Whilst I think Marc is a douche but can be alright sometimes, I don't know if I want him to leave on Friday or not. The show would be boring if he goes. I will be absolutely fuming if he wins though, wouldn't mind him as runner up but I swear down if he wins, it will be like Helen winning last year again for me.

Comments

• Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Aisleyne in 2006. I loved her when she came in again and the first few days. I love the hard, emotional, flirtatious, caring Aisleyne.

Whilst Helen and Nikki were there, I thought she was fabulous again. "Basic rations for a basic bitch", "good riddance bitch", "ding dong the bitch is gone" were brilliant one liners (rehearsed or not rehearsed). I also laughed when Aisleyne was yawning whilst Helen was speaking, this to me reminded me of classic Aisleyne.

Nowadays though since Nikki and Helen left, she seems more angry and her self-esteem seems lower. In arguments, she used to be more composed like Marc is now, but now she just gets so angry it's funny (maybe not in the right way, like her old classic Aisleyne moments). I do hope Aisleyne calms down soon. People on twitter at first were loving her but now she is pissing them off.

I do hope this isn't ruining Aisleyne BB status, as I think she is a legend still.

With Marc, I liked him before Helen came in, I thought he was funny. HATED him whilst Helen was in. He is a little bit better now but for me, I still think he is a douche since he seems to up Helen's arse still, not funny to me. Also thought it was horrid to refer John McCrirrick as a "coffin dodger" (don't know why, but something really offends me about that term). I was shocked to find out that a lot of people on twitter found it funny. Whatever you think of someone in their 70s or something, I think it's horrid to refer someone as that. With his arguments with Aisleyne, the first one or two I was so on Aisleyne and Danny's side, the one tonight and maybe the night before all seemed pointless of Aisleyne to react like that though imo.

Whilst I think Marc is a douche but can be alright sometimes, I don't know if I want him to leave on Friday or not. The show would be boring if he goes. I will be absolutely fuming if he wins though, wouldn't mind him as runner up but I swear down if he wins, it will be like Helen winning last year again for me.

My mother, who is 79 this year, thought the phrase was hilarious.

Aislyene "needs to know herself" obviously got a huge ego, went in there on a mission, and has aligned herself with a thick aggressive thug.

I admit l have never liked her, she needs to remember she is a guest, not an actual HM, she has got herself too involved, as did the others.
  • Options
    k4te89k4te89 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    I loved the one liners when she came in and we were all hoping that she would put Helen in her place.

This was all good, but after her first night she has come across as a diva and fake. She's ruining her legend status.

As for Marc, you are right, it would probably be boring without him, but it seems immoral to justify his smug nasty arrogance. I can't warm to him again, like I was beginning to before he went into the bunker. I detest him now.

They are both egotistical, the only difference is that Marc is looking arrogant and Aisleyne is looking trashy and common.