The Sun: Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Robbie & will.i.am rumoured for the duets..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Megastars Rihanna, Robbie Williams, Will.I.Am and Christina Aguilera are all set to sing duets with the finalists on Saturday

^ Found it in the paper this morning, in one of the first few pages. Oddly enough, it's not yet up on the website.

Who would sing with who? :confused:

Christina with Matt
Robbie with One Direction
Rihanna with Rebecca (singing a Rihanna ballad?)
will.i.am with Cher

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    If that's true then I also wonder who will duet with who. Usually it's pretty clear who is there for who, but I can't tell.
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Well, I don't think Christina is.

She's performing on the show to promote her film Burlesque, and apparentley with Cher, (The real Cher).

And I think it's fairly obvious that if that is true, will.i.am will duet with Cher, (The chav Cher).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Will I Am with Cher obv.
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly

will.i.am - Cher
    Christina - Rebecca
    Robbie - One Direction
    Rihanna - Matt
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhianna would obviously go with One Direction for 'Only Girl In The World'. I'm assuming will.i.am would go with Cher courtesy of Cheryl. Christina is rumoured to go with Matt. Yep, they all sound plausible. I don't think Robbie will duet though, he did it last year and tbh I'd rather not see him ruin Rebecca's performance like he did with Olly's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    I would think if it were those:
    Rihanna - One Direction
    Robbie Williams - Rebecca
    Will.i.am - Cher
    Christina Aguilera - Matt
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Robbie 'Crazed Eyes' Williams... AGAIN!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbie 'Crazed Eyes' Williams... AGAIN!

:D:D:D
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be gutted if Rebecca got Robbie Williams. I am guessing that they would sing either Something Stupid or Kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    I would be gutted if Rebecca got Robbie Williams. I am guessing that they would sing either Something Stupid or Kids?

Something Stupid would be a great choice for Rebecca imo. It would suit her vocal. :)
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, can't Robbie Williams just bugger off. Nobody needs to have his crazy-eyed screwiness ruin yet another performance. :rolleyes:

If this is true, then whoever has got landed with him should be right pissed off. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Something Stupid would be a great choice for Rebecca imo. It would suit her vocal. :)

Yeah it is a great song. I just think that Adele or Amy Winehouse would be a much better choice for Rebecca than Robbie Williams. Ah well, wait and see what happens I guess!
  • JJAMUFCJJAMUFC Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take That are all on SCD at the weekend, so will that be a live performance instead of a pre record if Robbie is on X Factor?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If these are true.. I'm guessing with the pairings but anyway.. I'd have them perform..

Matt and Christina Aguilera performing Hurt or Beautiful
    Rebecca and Rihanna performing Russian Roulette, Rehab or Unfaithful
    Cher and will.i.am performing Heartbreaker or Check It Out
    One Direction and Robbie performing Let Me Entertain You
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    If these are true.. I'm guessing with the pairings but anyway.. I'd have them perform..

Matt and Christina Aguilera performing Hurt or Beautiful
    Rebecca and Rihanna performing Russian Roulette, Rehab or Unfaithful
    Cher and will.i.am performing Heartbreaker or Check It Out
    One Direction and Robbie performing Let Me Entertain You

I am not a massive fan of Matt, but I think him and Christina performing Hurt would be a showstopper. It could win him the competition imo.
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbie williams again really? he shouldn't do dueta because he always tries to steal the show, like with olly last year and with take that! i hope matt is paired with christina though
  • GhostlyMaryGhostlyMary Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    I am not a massive fan of Matt, but I think him and Christina performing Hurt would be a showstopper. It could win him the competition imo.

Or completely scupper his chances. She would sing him off the stage without trying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Simon would never let Matt duet with Christina. He wants 1D or one of Cheryls girls to win, so Matt will get the least 'famous' singer.

All four are famous, but Will,*Christina and Rihanna are well known in the States and abroad.*Robbie is great and famous in his own right (deservedly so), but when compared to the other three, is not 'as big'. So expect Matt to sing 'Angels' with him, or if not him, I'm sure Simon will call in Michael Buble
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to The Mail

American stars Cher and Christina Aguilera are expected to guest star on the shows.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336663/X-Factor-2010-Final-rake-record-25-million-night.html#ixzz17VveqXC5
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    According to The Mail

American stars Cher and Christina Aguilera are expected to guest star on the shows.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336663/X-Factor-2010-Final-rake-record-25-million-night.html#ixzz17VveqXC5

Alongisde the rumours that she's also going to duet. :)

Be good to see Cher again though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Robbie and the rest of the Take That boys could duet with Rebecca?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,272
    Forum Member
    Robbie again? he get's everywhere him, like sh*t in a field.

Christina-Rebecca

Robbie-Matt

Rianna-1D

Will-Cher

me thinks thats how it will go. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Robbie again? he get's everywhere him, like sh*t in a field.

Christina-Rebecca

Robbie-Matt

Rianna-1D

Will-Cher

me thinks thats how it will go. :D

Nooooooo! Hell no. :p

Matt and Christina = me = :D

But they're setting it up for a Rebecca win so it wouldn't surprise me. Eurgh.
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie Williams.

The Typhoid Mary of the x factor finals.
  • PandorianPandorian Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I am a little worried now. None of the names I have seen above seem "big" enough for a duet for Cher - I think she is being unfairly treated.