Watching ITV2/3/4 HD HELP Required:

Lee MorrisLee Morris Posts: 2,824
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi! All
Just wondered if someone would please be as kind as to help with the following:

We are currently watching Poirot on ITV3 HD but because it is on HD the picture is not a full sized picture, I just wondered if there was any work around and if so if you could tell me how to sort it out.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• simon194simon194 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee Morris wrote: »
    Hi! All

We are currently watching Poirot on ITV3 HD but because it is on HD the picture is not a full sized picture, I just wondered if there was any work around and if so if you could tell me how to sort it out.

Thanks in advance.

If it's one of the older episodes which was film with a 4:3 aspect ratio there isn't anything to sort out, that's how it should be.
  • Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,763
    Forum Member
    Lee Morris wrote: »
    Hi! All

Thanks in advance.

Watch it on the SD channel and let your tv stretch it so your watching the diddy men, if thats how u like to watch it :rolleyes: